LGBA Xbox S28 Pre-Bidding Guide: Who Owners Should Look To Bid On At Every Position

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Jun 4, 2021.

?

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for bidding?

1. 1

16.7%
  2. 2-4

5.6%
  3. 5-7

16.7%
  4. 8-9

33.3%
  5. 10

27.8%
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    Owners are set and scouting has begun for Season 28 of the LGBA. With bidding right around the corner, I have put together a list of players owners new and old alike can look at and get an idea of who they should look to get in bidding. Before I start, please note a couple things. As of the time I am writing this article, I only know of the 14 owners and just a couple GM’s. The sign up list is also as of June 3rd. So if there are some GM’s that end up on the list or new notable signees, please let me know and I will edit the write up as needed. Also note all positions players are put under is based on what they signed up with on the site unless I indicate different in the article. I am also going off primary positions only Now to the list.

Point Guards:

Notable PG’s NOT in bidding due to being an owner or GM:

Moe x BG

Jig VE

CTWICEE

Notable PG’s In Bidding:

SwaggyxFresh - Swaggy has owner/GM experience and if he does not go that route again, he’d be a solid but not too expensive pick up for a squad. He averaged 16 points and 7 assists. The concern? Just 29% shooting from the 3 point line on 57 attempts last season.

Nurtec - Nurtec was apart of the Lakers squad that almost shocked LG and took down the Celtics. Nurtec averaged 21 points and 7 assists with shooting splits of 55/54. An efficient player that can get the job done. Bid on this man.

Hxndoutz - Hxndoutz posted a 2-4 record with the Nuggets last season while averaging 15 points and just under 5 assists. His shooting was an okay 44% from 3. He’s definitely not someone to spend too much money on, but he’s not the worst you can get.

Kenan NFC - Kenan is an ever improving player. Last season he averaged 11 points on 53% from 3. Obviously with his primary position now being PG, if you bid on this man expect his averages to go up. He’s definitely a man to look for and get if it’s for the right price.

STG Beast - As someone who’s been on STG’s team, I know first hand what he can and cannot do. Let me start off by saying he is on the grind. His numbers in other leagues have been up. He is turnover prone and can take bad shots at times. But, if put into the right spot he can be a solid second line PG.

Shooting Guards:

Notable SG’s NOT in bidding:

None.

Notable SG’s In Bidding:

l Comeup l - I’ve seen Comeup play, this man gets it done on both ends of the floor. He will 100% be worthy of a first line spot and can be a very important piece on a championship team. Bid on this man.

xPaca - Paca can shoot. He shot 58% from 3 last year and is a consistent solid player. If you can get him for the right price, he’s your guy.

Small Forward:

Notable SF’s NOT in Bidding:

xJuice III

Ayztraks

x Mecciah

Notable SF’s in Bidding:

Rainy IPM (Plays PG) - To quote himself Rainy is “aight”. But seriously, Rainy is very good. He’s a 5 out PG that can run your first line and possibly lead you to a championship. Even if he’s worth a hefty price, he’s worth it.

Witt VE (Plays PG) - Witt is in the same boat as Rainy. He’s a very good 5 out PG that can lead a first line to the promise land. He makes very good decisions and can quarterback on offense very well. He may get expensive, but he’s worth it.

Flems506 - Flems is an LG veteran. He’s a very good hash shooter who is reliable. He can shoot the ball very well. Experienced LG guys know who he is, so he may be hard to get. But if you see an opportunity for him, take it.

Murked - Murked would be disappointed in me if I didn’t put him on the list. As a TC he did go undefeated in 6 games but his available may be limited. Don’t go throwing too much money for him, no matter what he tells you (sorry, Murked).

ImTom - Tom is a good player who knows the game. He was a key part on the Suns roster last season. He will guide your team both in game and in the party. He will be worth quite a bit.

Viktomize - Vik is your ideal hash role player that shouldn’t be too expensive. He was part of the championship Nets team last season and if left open, he’s hitting the 3.

MikeyG VE - Mikey is another example of if they have VE in their name, they’re a solid player. He can shoot the ball efficiently no matter how many shots he gets up. He’s definitely a nice spot up to have if you want to make a run for the crown, but make sure you don’t overpay.

Brandbai - Brandbai is a good lock. The only knock is, as of the end of last season, he runs on a 92 overall build. But even on a 92, he’s still one of the better locks you can get in the league can play on line 1 or line 2 and contribute. Just maybe view other options before bidding on the 92 overall.

SubxForce - Another former teammate of mine, I think Sub is one of the more underrated lockdowns and players in LG. You may be able to get him for a good price, so keep an eye on his name. He can be a first line lock for you.

SlimeWorld - The part time LGBA member and full time bat flipper, Slime was named most improved player last season. Due to this, expect his price to go up. Don’t overpay but if you got the cap, I’d take him.

xVenom VE - Let me make this very clear. EVERY SINGLE OWNER should at least throw 1 bid on Venom. He is the reigning MVP and will probably be the preseason favorite to repeat. He will be worth whatever he goes for. Do NOT let him go for cheap. Please and thank you.

Power Forward (This is gonna be a long list)

PF’s not in bidding:

Kobsos

Kvsra

v Snype v

Bands x Lie

xx Munnie xx

ol Vegan

Elite TKO

xTeei

King Reggie Mamba

Notable PF’s In Bidding:

TalTheMarvelous - Tal is a corner shooter who will most likely go to Ayztraks but if you want to steal him from Ayz, feel free. He can play the 4 or 5 and will hit shots from the corner while being able to protect the rim. In league where there aren’t too many notable bigs, he stands out.

GO Strapz - Strapz is another guy everyone knows about. He will most likely go to one of his buddies but if you can steal him, do it.

Im Ching - Ching is a good player with a big personality. He not only can defend the ball but is also the guy you can go to if you need a desperation shot with 7 seconds or less left on the shot clock. He probably will go for a bit of money but if the above options aren’t available, take him.

Expect Bills - Bills was an All NBA candidate before being traded from the Celtics to the Grizz last season. He’s a good hash shooter than can also get to the rim from the hash if need be. He’s also (as shown by the last 2 seasons) a good trade piece if you’re looking to snag another player post bidding. Just don’t go overboard for him.

Boss Up B - Boss up was a top C last season but it looks like he’s transitioning to the PF & SF. Expect his good shooting from the center spot to carry over, but the rest of his game with the position change is unknown, at least to me. He’s a player you shouldn’t overpay for but may fall for a low price if some things happen.

Center:

Before I start let me say this. If you don’t believe anything I said about positions 1-4, believe what I have to say about the C positions. I’ve played against all these guys and I know what they’re about.

Notable C’s not in bidding:

None

Notable C’s in bidding:

Extreme888 - Extreme is nice. For context, he blocked the MVP, Venom, 6 times. In a single game. He can protect the rim and hit his open corner shots. Definitely worth a solid price.

IKennyPee - An elite shooter, 65% from 3 last season on his center. Get this man if you want the corner shot to hit damn near every time.

With Boss Up moving to PF/SF and Viz not signing up, the Center position is not very deep, so here’s some other notable centers you can get for cheap (500K - 1 million)

Kryss85 - Can run as big in the PNR.

NBA SlimeCal - Can be a solid second line Center

SwankOcean - Only played 6 games last season but showed he can shoot the ball and more than likely not run on a second line.

Berry Grizzly - Decent shooter who will hold his own.

Minichud Mason - Can also play on the wing if you don’t need him at center

So here you have it, all your notable players going into the bidding pool this season. If I missed you, I’m sorry and don’t take offense to it. I genuinely scrolled through every position, looked for stats that stood out and accolades that stood out. If you’re not on this list and want to be on it, DM me and state your case why you should be bid on and I’ll put your quote into the article next to your name. Good luck to all those in bidding. And please, do not let the players I said should be expensive go for cheap. Thank you.

P.S. Some first season guys could obviously be good as none of us know. If you see a random new face getting bid on relatively quick, maybe look into it.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Natural Snag

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    It’s not letting me edit the post directly so mistakes will be corrected here.

EDIT 1: Witt is moving to lock this season, and will not be playing PG.

EDIT 2: Rainy is going to be a PNR point guard, not 5 out

No Streaming Account
  3. Natural Snag

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    EDIT 3: Vegan will be in bidding. Solid player if you can get him for the right price

No Streaming Account
  4. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    Hehehehehe

No Streaming Account
  5. I Witt I

I Witt I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lwittl#0
    Ratings: