LGCHL LGCHL Owner Season 7 Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Rockgosu4

Rockgosu4 PSN LGCHL Director

Ratings:
    +103 / 4 / -11
    If you wish to become a (PSN) LGCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application. Reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot
    for the upcoming Season 7 .

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 7 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    • It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.

Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You !

Also this thread will close on Jan 14 2018

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    G0dz3r0
  2. Bigajd09

Bigajd09 New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Agm of Barrie colts season 6
    I have been in lg for 2.5 seasons
    I have an 8out of 10 for league rules and will make that a 10 by next season.
    I have complete knowledge of the chl forums.
    I am accepting roles as an owner and promise to keep league integrity in mind and will treat all players fairly as an owner. I promise to keep things fair and keep the leagues best interest in mind.
    My goals is to have fun and be competitive I want to see what I can do with a group of players that want to play and see if we can win the cup.
    I love this leagues setup and I want to continue to have fun. Thanks again
    Alan Desmarais aka psn bigajd09

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. TwoDogsx86

TwoDogsx86 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Age?

I am 31 years old

Previous League Management Experience?

I currently have no management experience

League Experience?

I signed up for LG in November of 2017 and do not have any experience in any other leagues, although i do have a lot of experience in the NHL series and the EASHL. I have played club play/online team play since its inception in NHL 09 and have been
    a member and GM of some very successful, fun and competitive clubs. if i had found out about LG sooner i would have been a lot more involved in this league because this is the kind of competitive and fun EASHL hockey I have been trying to be involved in since NHL 10

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

I would rate my knowledge of the PSN CHL rules as a 4 but I am taking my free time when i can to make sure i read and understand how the league operates as well as having a little help from talking to management of my teams this season

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?

7 out of 7 I am very familiar with the how to use the PSN CHL forum

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I Understand & Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

I would love to take on ownership within the PSN CHL because i feel like i am up for the challenge and would be a good owner I am very easy to get along with and really laid back i communicate well and always try to bring a calm and positive atmosphere
    to my team. The EASHL can be a real toxic environment from what i have seen in the past and in this league i have had nothing but positive experiences with my time here so far with my teammates and management and i would like to take my positive outlook and fun
    loving competitiveness and help LG grow as I believe that this is "THE" EASHL League to be involved in everything here is structured and very easy to understand.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

I would like to achieve as an owner the opportunity to help LG grow as much as i can as well as not only having a fun and competitive experience for myself but other players on my team as well, also to make sure that everyone is having a great time playing hockey because after all thats what this is all about getting online and playing the good old hockey game with everyone from around the world and being able to make new relationships and friends. All in all i may be new in this league but everyone has to start somewhere and what better way than to take a leap of faith and really try to help the whole LG experience to the best of my ability

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    twodogsporking86
  4. Windmillsfordayz

Windmillsfordayz ThisGameSucksCYeaIn18

Discord:
    Windmillsfordayz#5246
    Ratings:
    +359 / 28 / -56
    Agm of S5/S6 Sarnia
    4 Seasons in the CHL, I'm a CHL Vet
    Knowledge of the Rules 6/7
    Knowledge of the PSN Forum 7/7
    I accept and understand
    I wish to take CHL owner because I like being in the CHL and helping new members start their LG careers with an enjoyable and fun experience.

During this season we had over 6 players go from TC to Roster which IMO is one of our teams biggest accomplishments because we helped to grow the league while still being a good team. Winning is fun but having players go from TC to roster is fun to watch and track over their seasons/careers. Of course winning the memorial cup is going to be my main goal but I also take pride in allowing our TCs every opportunity to succeed by giving them games and chances outside of league games to prove they belong on a Roster. As CHL managment our first job is to help grow the league so everyone can have a much more enjoyable experience and we can start having more and more quality players become managment in the future

• Like x 16
    • Get Good x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Troll x 1
    • Old x 1
    Windmillsfordayz
  5. Titans3393

Titans3393 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -6
    1. 14
    2. I have no LG management experience
    3. I have played 1 season in the CHL
    4. Knowledge of CHL rules 6/7
    5. Knowledge of CHL forum 7/7
    6. I Understand & Accept
    7. I wish to take CHL owner because I like playing in the CHL and I’m very easy to get along with and relaxed. I always try to be positive and not blame or pin people for losses or goals, I’ll bring a great atmosphere to the team. I also give TC’s lots of chances to prove there ready to be given a roster spot to help start there LG careers.
    8. My goals are to be competitive and create a great experience for other players. I would also like to have a good season and be a competitive season where it’s fun. I would really like to create a great environment for all players.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Kingstrent

Kingstrent New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    1. Age? I am 24 years old

I don't have management experience on LG but I am an owner on VG. I took a team that was in a bad situation and now we actually have a shot a the playoffs!
    3. League Experience?
      It's my second season in LG ( next one will be my third) I also play VG

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) I would rate my knowledge as 5 considering that I do enjoy reading those rules and I am also willing to learn those that I don't know. I don't mind looking for the answers and investing myself as much as I can!
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes I am familiar with the forums and the layout of the website in general!
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)
      "I Understand & Accept" I do understand and accept.
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Because I honestly like the kind of nights that management gives. On VG, I enjoy taking my time to build a team that have a ton of pleasure and also work well with. I sincerely believe that it's not "just" a ownership but also a challenge to make a season fun and worthwhile not only for roster players but also for TC player that tend to be less included in the teams.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My first and more important goal would be to make sure that everyone In the team have fun ! That include making sure that everyone from GM to TC have fun . That include making sure that everyone in my team know and follow the rules and also making sure that my team avoid any behavior problems. Finally , I would focus on giving an equal opportunity to everyone and especially , include the TC in my team as much as possible. On a side note , I would make sure that my relationship with the other owners and the management is great so there would be no problem or hard feelings against my team and my management !
    Thanks for your consideration and have a nice day guys !

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. beaucam78

beaucam78 New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0
    1. Age? 20

AGM for 67s S5, and owner of several teams in the VFL.
    3. League Experience?
      Going into my 3rd LG season, I also have played 8-10 seasons in the VFL.

Yes
      I understand and accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I enjoy the challenge of building a competitive team. I also want to help players who aren;t quite at the AHL or NHL level get better and hopfully get to that level.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I want to have a successful season in terms of record, individual goals, and league goals. Would enjoys a Memorial cup run too.

• Like Like x 3
    Beaucam78
  8. M_Bassett17

M_Bassett17 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -2
    • I have no previous experience with management.
    • My first season of LG is season 6
    • I would rate myself a 7 with the rules. I’ve read all the rules and through experience know how things work.
    • Yes, i do understand the LG forums completely and every week check out rankings for teams and also players.
    • I understand and accept the responsibility of ownership. I would fit good in owner position because i know who has potential to be a good player, I know how to read and eliminate issues within the team, and also know all rules required in the league.
    • The goals i want to accomplish are to. 1.) Get an excellent squad together with outstanding assistants to help me. 2.) Make the game fun for everyone I’m playing with. 3.) Take my team to playoffs and get the cup !!

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    mattbassett17
  9. cmacklin2008

cmacklin2008 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    • Age?

• Previous League Management Experience?
    No previous experience.
    • League Experience?
    S6 PSN was my first ever season of LG. I've played on four separate teams over this season and really got to learn the in's-and-out's of the site.
    • Knowledge of The PSN CHL Rules?
    5, I have paid attention to the rules in case anything were to change.
    • Knowledge of PSN CHL Forum?

Yes.
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I understand and accept.
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The PSN LGCHL?

I would like to gain experience with managing teams.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A PSN LGCHL Owner?

I wish to be able to put my name out there and I want to enjoy and play competitive hockey.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Huffdawg915

Huffdawg915 Owner Saginaw S3, AGM San Jose Barracuda S4

Ratings:
    +28 / 4 / -2
    • Age? 30
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) all of the above
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 6 seasons in the nhl,ahl and chl
    • I've been an Agm/gm for multiple seasons and also ran the saginaw spirit in season 3.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    • Yes

"I Understand & Accept"
    • I understand and accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I would like ownership again because I want stability at the position, Players that are on my team/ are assigned to my tc all get an equal chance to compete for roster spots.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To compete for a championship and to run a successful,active and drama free team.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Jthersch16

Jthersch16 Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    1. 48

2. None

3. 2 seasons

4. yes

5. yes

6. i understand and accept

7. 8. My goal would be to make the LG experience for the new and current players of chl a good one and to try to develop a competitive team so players will have a chance to advance and return to LG.....Thanks.

• Like Like x 12
    • Troll Troll x 3
    No Streaming Account
  12. Dbtp80

Dbtp80 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
      1. Age?--37

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)--I have management experience at this time
      3. League Experience?
        (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) my first season, played CHL and continue to play with my AHL for the playoffs

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 5/7
        (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) 6/7

"I Understand & Accept" I understand & accept
      7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I feel like i can help continue to make this league great giving lots of the players the oppurtunity to play while staying competitive and strive for the 1 spot

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My goal is to be a very competitive team and making a run to the top while giving lots of opportunity to as may players as possible to win and make themselves better players

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. Kuchersnipe_86

Kuchersnipe_86 Benchwarmer

Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -0
    1. Age? 21

2. Previous League Management Experience?LGWJC Russia Owner Season 2

3. League Experience? 3 seasons. Also play in the FBHL.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 4
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept.

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Get to experience an LG team from the other side of the spectrum. Seems like a fun time.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To build the best possible team and contend for a Memorial Cup after winning our respected league within the CHL.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kuch64
  14. GoHStRiFLe66

GoHStRiFLe66 New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    • Age?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    None
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    Since season 4
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    Yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
      "I Understand & Accept"
    I Understand & Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    Although I was never an owner, I have been helping my team's management over the past season and have learned a lot about being an owner/GM. I wish to become an owner this upcoming season so I can help the league grow as well as creating a fun and competitive environment for both my team and everyone else in the league.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    First and Foremost, I would like everyone on my team to have a good time playing. Over my past three seasons, I've seen plenty of people quit because they aren't having fun, and I would not like that to be the case on my team. On the other hand, winning games is important as well, it's hard to enjoy playing when you are constantly losing games. It would obviously be awesome to win the memorial cup, but I will be happy if my team is able to make it to our league finals

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 10
    gohstrifle
  15. MrGrhymes84

MrGrhymes84 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. DARKTIMIDE11

DARKTIMIDE11 New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    1. i will turn 16 during S7.

2. I am currently AGM for the Bakersfield Condors.

3. I have been in LG since S3.

4. I would rate it as a 4/7 but I am willing to learn them more in depth.

5. Yes

6. I understand and accept.

7. I wish to take on an ownership because it presents a challenge that i know i can take on. I think that even with my age, i have strong leadership and can rally everyone together. I also found that I like building a team and give a fair chance to everyone on my team.

8. I want to accomplish two things. The first one is a great atmosphere for everyone, I strongly believe that without that you can't have sucess.
    The other thing i want to accomplish is to Win it all.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  17. reggiecush88

reggiecush88 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -2
    2.no experience in LG managing, but I've managed other websites team, and i captain a team currently in another league swell
    3. just found out about the website during season 6, ever since ive been a daily user
    4. full knowledge of chl rules i have followed it my whole life i can answer any questions. 7/7
    5. good knowledge or forum I'm always following it daily
    6. i understand and accept
    7. i want to take ownership to compete for a championship, i now follow players and have a very good idea on how to build a team that i know can go far, I'm very competitive to a point i will be active every single day trying to make my team better through bidding and trade, i can basically guarantee that any team i manage will be a top tier team because practices will be implemented and adopting a team style with set plays will be put into effect, i know a lot of people take this seriously and work hard to be the best they can be and those are the players i would have in my lineup, sometimes to be good you got to be ruthless and that would be my managing style. bottom line; i will ice a top team given the opportunity.
    8.my goals would be nothing less then a championship.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. LHSbrad35

LHSbrad35 S6 AGM T-Birds | S5 O Attack | S5 Social Media

Discord:
    LHSbrad35#6806
    Ratings:
    +96 / 42 / -26
    Age? 26

Previous League Management Experience?
    S6 AGM of the LGCHL PSN Seattle Thunderbirds, S5 Owner of the LGCHL PSN Owen Sound Attack, S5 Media Team (Social Media)

League Experience?
    I was part of VG (Virtual Gaming) last year, and now three seasons total in the LG league, all at the LGCHL PSN level.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    Like last time I was in ownership, I would rate myself a 6/7 based upon the ever-changing rules that we decide upon. I believe we could always challenge the CHL rules effectively but more importantly, appropriate to the play of the league and game itself.

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    Yes - very good as I was able to have Media Team posts approved by our main manager as well as access such threads and forums due to being in management (AGM) this season.

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I understand and accept the ownership responsibility and role.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I wish to take on ownership with the LGCHL PSN because I have enjoyed my own experience in the league for three seasons. Among those three seasons, I have been a TC, an owner, and an AGM in management. Each level has prepared and prepped me to work with every type of level of player, and understand what each type of player brings to the table, especially from a developing TC aspect. Personally, I enjoyed owning a team in S5 and believe that I was able to contribute to the good of the league and hopefully can continue to voice opinions and options that could help the league develop in the near future.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    My goals as a possible LGCHL PSN owner would be to take my management, my team, my TC's, and personally myself to the next level and be successful in a full season. Like most, winning should be your number one goal, as is mine. However, the sub-goals or underlining goals that get you there are usually the most fundamental goals to building a good foundational team. My goals would be to work hands-on with TC's and develop them into future drafted players the next season, be willing to work with roster players and management to make scheduling easy and produce a team that is willing to practice and play as a team, as lines, and benefit the individual who puts forth effort. I would also be active working with TC's in tournaments to help them get noticed for future prospect scouting opportunities. Finally, I want to create a team that has fun and enjoyment with each other and at the same be able to voice their own opinion to the group, but more importantly, be comfortable talking to management.

My philosophy is very simple. Win and be happy. Be happy, and you no matter what will win.

• Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    srubrad35
  19. Tyler_Hayward77

Tyler_Hayward77 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -4
    1. 18

2. No previous league management experience

3. Season 6 was my first season in LG

4. I won’t say I know every little thing about the rules but I do know and understand most of them 6/7

5. I have a great understanding of the chl forum and how to look at different rosters and the standings

6. I understand and accept

7. I wish to take ownership because I have had such a fun experience in my first season in LG and now I am ready for the next step and to take on owning a team, im a great leader and im ready to take on this kind of challenge

8. Alot of people there goal is to win it all and yes of course I want to win the league also but it isn’t my number one goal my number one goal is that everyone on my team will get a chance to prove there skill and try to keep the TC players active and give them many opportunities to make the roster and lets all have some fun doing what we love playing hockey

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Ghostx7787

Ghostx7787 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. Age 20

2. I do have previous league management on xbox. The league I owned in for 2 seasons was the XOHL.

3. I have been in Lg on PSN for 1 season. Played in 3 seasons in LG on Xbox 5 years ago. I also have played in XOHL on Xbox for 4 seasons.

4. I would rate my knowledge of the PSN CHL rules a 7 out of 7.

5. Yes. I am very familiar with the CHL form.

6. I understand and accept the ownership responsibility and roles.

7. There are a few reasons why I want to take ownership in the great league of LG. I feel that after playing in many leagues in the past that I can take a team in LG to the championship and win it all. I want to build a name for my self as a owner again since I stepped down in another league a few years ago. Just want to get back on the map. And want to form a great bond with my team and run a smooth organization and to help get my players up to the next level in LG by setting them up for the most successful situations as possible for each individual on my team.

8. My goal as a PSN CHL owner would be to win the championship. And to try to build a dynasty. But if worst comes to worst my lowest goal would be to never miss the playoffs ever.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account