LGCHL LGCHL Owner Season 7 Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Dec 7, 2017.

1. chilly007

chilly007 Laval Rocket AGM

Ratings:
    +90 / 20 / -19
    1. Age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

I am currently serving GM in the Armada in the Q (under Rat and previously Goblues).

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

I have been in the league since the bidding of season 5. I played both in the CHL and AHL in 3 different teams (Armada , Barrie and Marlies). I know the difference between the AHL and CHL life and how the call ups and movement associated with the dynamic of those 2 leagues. This is the only league I have been in and will be.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)

It's pretty much near 7. I've went through all the rules and have had good teacher with Rat and GoBlues who are veteran Owner/GM. So a 6 would be appropriate. I took knowledge of the rules even as a player (to know exactly the do's and don'ts). I also know how the front office and other tools associated with an owner/gm work.

5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)

I am very familiar with the Forum as I browse daily either to engage with community threads or stats seeking for scouting purpose (Power rankings and mid season reports). I can find myself around the site pretty easily on phone and on computer.

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

When I accepted this current GM position I was made aware of the commitment and consequence related to a non-respect of the conduct of a GM. Therefore I engage myself to respect the same set rules and responsibility set upon a role of Owner.

I Understand & Accept.

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

My experience as a GM with Armada (although very short) made me want to start a season from scratch . I only lived the trade deadline , therefore I wish to be able to participate in the bidding process and tryouts that seem to be the best part of the season when you build a team that is yours. I also want to actively participate in the constant growth of the league and I think by being a good Owner and making good decisions help keep "clients" (players signed up) to stay around.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

As simple as having a team with no Drama and that can have a fun competitive experience in the LG league.

• Like Like x 7
    BigDonCampus
  2. gumster09

gumster09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    1. Age?30

2. Previous League Management Experience? Agm s4 Drummondville
    3. League Experience? I've been with lg since season 3
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 7
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I liked to build a team and gain the chemistry with the tcs and team
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?my goal to make playoffs

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  3. Legendxquickz

Legendxquickz New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Age- 17

No current league management experience

Have been in league for 3 previous seasons

Yes

I Understand & Accept

I Think It Is Something I Would Enjoy, Take Very Seriously And Go For The Win.

Build A Solid Team, Have Fun And Win The Cup.

• Like Like x 1
    QuickzStreams
  4. JRGreaterThan

JRGreaterThan Sally Dobbs

Ratings:
    +96 / 9 / -8
    1. Age? 25

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I have no previous league management experience
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) - I just completed my first season in LG (Season 6). LG is the only league that I currently participate in. That will remain to be the case should I be approved for owner, in an effort devote all of my focus towards my team.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) - I would personally rate my knowledge of the rules as a 5, using your scale. I have read the rules thoroughly and have an understanding of them, but am hesitant to oversell my level of knowledge as I have not been tested, given that I have no league management experience as previously noted.
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes. The site is easy to navigate.
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    I Understand & Accept.

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? - I want to take on ownership for several reasons. First, I believe that in this particular environment where are so many teams, along with an extremely large player pool which can be full of relatively unknown guys to the community, the level of commitment and engagement that the management of each team brings to the table will have a considerable impact on each player's experience. As the players have little to no control over which team they end up on, it is up to management to dedicate time and energy into creating an environment that keeps players engaged and wanting to come back and play. I am fully capable of doing that. Second, the league can certainly benefit from picking up some solid team owners, and while I may not have a ton of experience in LG or simulated leagues as a whole, I have been the leader of numerous top ranked teams on SOCOM and several of the CoD titles, and have handled management duties for our team in a number of leagues we have participated in over the years. Of course we are talking about entirely different types of games, but the effort and engagement required of me then will have me well prepared for what is expected of me in LG. I want to be an asset to the community as opposed to being merely a participant.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Goal number one is victory. Goal 1A is making sure that the guys on my team that put the time and effort in over the course of the season had a blast doing so, and would like to come out and do it again in the future. A personal goal of mine would be to develop a complete understanding of the entire flow of LG, which I believe will be enhanced by jumping into the ownership position.

Thanks for reading and see ya for Season 7 either way.

• Like Like x 9
    No Streaming Account
  5. mratchet

mratchet S7/S8 Sherbrooke Phoenix Owner

Ratings:
    +18 / 2 / -3
    1. 19
    2. None
    3.S1,S3 AHL, S2,S5-S6 CHL
    4. Yes im very familiar with the rules
    5. I would say im very familiar with the forums
    6. I do accept all the rules and responsibility's of becoming an owner in the chl
    7. I would like to take on a bit of a leadership role in lg
    8. My first goal would be obviously winning the memorial cup aswell as developing players to move up in lg and giving everyone a fair chance to play as I believe that lg is very competitive but at the same time everyone should get the chance to play

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. PigeonSniper89

PigeonSniper89 TheFlyingV

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys I'm 28
    Have no experience yet with management but would like to create a good experience for fellow CHLers S7.
    I have been in LG since S4
    I have experience in the league but Im not going to lie here and say I know every single rule yet but I will learn and ask questions if I don't early on. 6/7
    Im very fluent with computers, forums, discord
    I do understand if I step down I will recieve a 2 year ban. I plan on leading a team to finish regardless of the outcome but will
    Meet new people
    Help build hockey in general and LG
    Provide information on how to succeedput in the effort to play practice and build a team.
    "I Understand & Accept"
    I hope to create a good atmosphere where everyone can have fun and enjoy themselves.
    Im willing to put in extra time to set lines, make trades, talk to players about what THEY want and do my best to accommodate.
    I want to play hard but with etiquette.
    Personally; Im hoping to make playoffs, make a fun squad for everyone on the team
    Thank you for your time
    Would be grateful having any team, but preferably would like: #1 Kamloops Blazers, #2 London Knights, Kitchener Rangers, Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, Halifax Mooseheads, Flint Firebirds, Steelheads, Oilkings, Winterhawks Please

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  7. Justcause17

Justcause17 S7/S8 Owner of Seattle Thunderbirds

Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -1
    1. 31

2. I have no LG management experience

3. I have been in LG for 2 seasons.

4. 6- I feel very comfortable with most of the rules and processes. I also feel comfortable with my knowledge of the site to be able to quickly locate information that I may not know from memory.

5. Yes

6. I understand and accept Ownership Responsibilty & Role of a CHL Owner.

7. I am applying for the position as owner because I feel that I have the leadership qualities that would have a positive impact on both the team and the league. I have seen management teams in the past who’s sole purpose is to try and win games, make the playoffs and eventually the cup. And while I feel these are important aspects of the position, I feel that as an owner at this level there is another aspect of the position that get overlooked, development. I have 10+ years of management outside of LG and feel that the experience I have will provide me the skills needed to meet and exceed the expectations you have in your ownership.

8. As we continue to progress the league it is crucial that we are taking the time and steps necessary to constantly develop the league and its players. As owner, I would focus on developing players to prepare them for the next level. For active rosters that is providing them the opportunities to play on a team that allows them to showcase their indivdual talent while working together as a team competing to have success in the league. For TC players, it is taking the appropriate time that allows them to be a part of the league and walk them through the steps needed to move up the ladder and not feel excluded because they are new or have not developed the skills yet to make the active roster. My goals are simple, to build a team that is dedicated to developing the team and creating a competitive environment that allows everyone to have a great time being a part of this team and the league that has revolutionized online gaming. Although winning championships is important I feel that it is also our responsibilty to do our part in building the future of this league and that is what I am committed to do.

Thank You for the opportunity

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Justcause17
  8. TheNortoriousBIG

TheNortoriousBIG Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 11 / -6
    Age?

Previous League Management Experience?
    None

League Experience?
    Season 7 will be my 4th season of LG.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    Yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I Understand & Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I want to take on ownership in the LGCHL so I can put together a skilled team of committed players who all have the same goal of winning a championship. I plan on doing this through creating a positive team environment where everyone is encouraged to communicate and contribute towards the goals of the team. This doesn't exclude TC players, I have seen first hand how important active TC's are and I believe that getting everyone their chance to play keeps everyone's interest peaked and creates friendly competition that will better the team. At the same time I want to help develop my players and prepare them in the CHL so that they can move on next season and be successful at the next level or continue their success at this level. While all this is important, the most important thing to me is putting a team on the ice that plays fair and follows the rules so that we are well respected in the LG community.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    1. Develop a positive, fun and winning team environment
    2. Win the Memorial Cup
    3. Have multiple players graduate to the NHL/AHL through the draft
    4. Help my players achieve their own personal goals for the season
    Notes
    I have a reputable GM already picked for season 6 with previous LG management experience.

References
    DEMBURGHBOYZ412 - S4 LGCHL GM, S5+S6 LGCHL Owner,
    Sizzlakalonjii - S3 LGAHL GM, S5+S6 LGCHL GM
    Goblues2012 - S4 LGCHL AGM, S5 LGCHL Owner, S6 LGCHL GM
    xMajorLazeRx - S6 LGCHL GM

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  9. Sharp_AS27

Sharp_AS27 Sharp_AS27

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    • Age? 20 (21 January 7th)
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) assistant general manager (Hamilton s6)
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) seasons 4-6, 2 career vg games
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHLRules?
    • (How would you rate yourknowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the*Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings &league news. Yes or No)
    • Yes
    • Accepting OwnershipResponsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a(PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    • I understand and accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    • I would like to be an owner because I believe I know the true values in running a successful with finding the perfect balance between the right attitudes and talent. I wish to create a locker room with great chemistry so players are not only succeeding but having fun and making new friends in the process.

• Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To have a competitive team while also creating an environment where players care more for the crest on the front than the name on their back. My goal is to have my players play for their teammates, not for themselves and their stats.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 8
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Taylormade1129

Taylormade1129 #55 (RW) Owner of sudbury Wolves

Ratings:
    +26 / 2 / -1
    1. Age: 30

2. Previous League Management Experience? Season 4 Drummondville AGM/ GM, season 5 owner Prince Albert Raiders
    3. League Experience?
      3 seasons, 2 post seasons
      A solid 5.
      Yes.
    6. Accepting OwnershipResponsibility & Role?
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I would love too take ownership cause I would love too build a squad and take leadership on and off the ice!
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? make new friend HOLD THE CUP HIGH!!
    Thanks taylormade1129

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  11. Broutebambi

Broutebambi Broutebambi

Discord:
    bambi#5354
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -5
    1. Age?37

2. Previous League Management Experience? None
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager
    3. League Experience? S6
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6 im always looking in the rule book for everything
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Good
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    7. Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept" I understand & accept
    8. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? By being in lg onely for one season and i love it
      I tink that i could help by being a owner to promote and bring more player to lg

9. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? First to have fun and play ,second to be best owner posible

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    broutebambi
  12. DirtyDeeds200

DirtyDeeds200 Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 4 / -9

I managed in a another Xbox league called exhl

I have been in lg since NHL 17 played 1 full season on Xbox and 2 seasons on psn

I know about 10 outta 10 of the rules

Yes I know the chl formula

I understand and accept the role of owner

My goal is to build a dynasty not only to win championships but to play a different defence style I would look to pick a team of over looked scouting players and look to build a team all the way to the championship

I would love to be a owner or Gm for this league I feel I'm ready so please pick me if you feel I can qualify

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. codylourenco77

codylourenco77 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -2
    Age?
    42 Years Old

Previous League Management Experience?

Have Helped Scout for a few Teams Haven't had time
    except for now to take ownership of a team and is something
    I am willing to be committed to.

League Experience?

I have been part of league gaming since November 28 2016 As
    I had played on xbox for the past 2 years then switched to Playstation.
    Current Leagues i have been in for playstation are. LGUHL And LGCHL.
    Xbox i played for 2 seasons and ON Playstation would be 2 seasons.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    Yes- I have a very good understanding of the CHL rules been apart of the community
    for awhile and I am fully aware of all the rules that CHL has to offer. I would give myself
    an honest 6 out of 7 On the rules part.

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?

Yes- I have a well understanding of the Forums and the sticky notes as i have helped new
    People figure out how to use the forums and understanding on when they should be used.
    I am fully aware on all the features of the Forums on this website.

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I have carefully read all of the responsibilities and Roles of what my position would be as an owner.
    I would accept the responsibility and role of being an owner.
    I Understand & Accept.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

The reason i am wanting to take charge of a team this upcoming season is? I have really enjoyed playing
    in the community on both Xbox and Playstation. Both great communities and has honestly built myself a good
    social life. For me it is more than a game. i have spent many many hours watching streams of teams i have nothing to
    do with and honestly i think it is time to take charge as something i had a dream of was owning a team since i started in league.
    Yes i have only played in a couple seasons but i am willing to take on this task of building and creating a good organization and good group of guys to go along for a great journey in season 7!

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    Lots of teams have the same goals and thats what it should be. "Winning a championship"
    A big part of myself is building and working together cause thats what gets it done. I think that
    If your gonna show up to practice and get better as a team you deserve your shot I am not a guy to pick
    favourites Im here to build this team up so that they get a shot at the AHL in the upcoming seasons. Championship is
    the main goal but again it all starts with commitment and Who has the heart to practice and figure out chemistry With teammates.

Contact
    Codylourenco77@icloud.com

I would like to thank you guys for taking the time for reading my application even if there isnt enough room for me to take ownership. I really enjoy the community here and puts a smile on my face whenever i play no matter win or lose.
    Feel free to contact me as i am active all the time on the app and on my mac or shoot me an email if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Cody, Lourenco

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Chikenbiskit

Chikenbiskit Hit or be Hit

Ratings:
    +110 / 7 / -21
    1. 31

2. Season 2 Manitoba Moose AGM, Season 1 World Juniors Germany Owner

3. Since midway point of Season 1

4. 6.5

5. Yes

6. I understand & accept

7. Times are better suitable to availability

8. To do the best I can, help others learn the rules and grow in to the future of LG whether they be future NHL guys, Ahl, or even those who aren't able to make it to that potential with the high amount of players Lg is starting to take on

• Like Like x 6
    chikenbiskit
  15. dancintank419

dancintank419 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -2
    1. 47

2. 7 yrs owner/asst vg
    3. Playing league with management 7 yrs now 3 LG

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) 6
    5. Yes
    6. Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take OnOwnership Within The (PSN)LGCHL?
    8. I have spent the last three years in CHL and I have got a good sense of what's going on and feel that I'm up to the challenge, I also have two assistant GM's lined up with the experience, I feel that I can develop players into better players and hopefully make the playoffs

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. TheBobbyOrr4

TheBobbyOrr4 Member

Discord:
    skyhighsms#2233
    Ratings:
    +49 / 8 / -14
      ower season 4 of Armada (second round loss in 7) Owner P. Winterhawks season 5 (second round loss)
    • League Experience?
      6 seasons,. also in VGHL.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      Exellent
      Exellent
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand and Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? .
    • To ensure players a Great LG experience by being fair and organized.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    Win... help grow LG's players to become stars, and to be a gateway to new LG experiences.

• Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Skyhighsms
  17. BoRuSS_QC

BoRuSS_QC S7 Charlottetown Islanders Owner, Mem Cup Finalist

Ratings:
    +33 / 2 / -1
    • Age? 38
      None in the league but I've been a football coach for 15 years(10 as a Head Coach) I know how to motivate and prepare a team
    • League Experience? 1 season
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 5
    • (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Im a leader I like hockey and being with the boys to accomplished a goal!
    Give the best experience to the players and get the Cup!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  18. IM_ON_WELFARE247

IM_ON_WELFARE247 Sudbury Wolves LW

Ratings:
    +6 / 5 / -4

• Previous League Management Experience: Season 6 Sherbrooke AGM
    • League Experience: S4-S6 LG only
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6. I'd say I know most of them. The big ones for sure, but always reference the rules if I'm not sure on something.
      I fully understand the forums and how to maneuver the website.
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept full responsibility as owner for myself, my management, and my team
    • Why You Wish To Take OnOwnership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? As an AGM that has worked under an owner that was seen by his team as a bad one, I don't want anyone to have to experience that. I want to provide a positive and fun, yet very competitive team that can succeed.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To build a team that enjoys playing with each other every night, whether it's a league night or not. As well to have a successful season and have a good run for the cup.

• Like Like x 2
    ImOnWelfare247
  19. Goodie99

Goodie99 Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 9 / -1
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 7 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age 29

2. Previous League Management Experience? Season 2 Team Canada Owner plus 3 seasons of roster/TC player

3. League Experience? Just LG and 3 seasons plus Juniors

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6

5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & accept

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I like to keep the vibe more enjoyable as in the past seasons a lot of drama took place. I learnt from other owners to just get rid of and "drama queens" thanks @MJ #saginawspirit

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Help new sign ups figure out how TCs must pay their dues as a spare until a chance presents itself. Make playoffs and have the deepest roster you can find in LG
    Note: If Juniors season 2 goes well I will gladly run a team for season 7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  20. King_Morrow

King_Morrow S7/S8 Erie Otters Owner

Discord:
    King_morrow#1811
    Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -0
    • None
    • League Experience?
    • LGCHL S6
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    • Read all rules and upcoming rule changes to know what I could do as a player from the time I signed up
    • Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    • I understand and I accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    • I wish to become a owner so that I can build a team and help players that haven't played and give them some chances to show what they have
    • To build a team that can compete with the best teams in the chl and win the cup

• Like Like x 3
    kingmorrow5