LGCHL LGCHL Owner Season 7 Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Dec 7, 2017.

1. GordonBombay1989

GordonBombay1989 Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    1. Age?
      - 28 years old

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
      - No LG management experience, but I have over 5 years of experience owning and managing a real-life hockey team.

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
      - I honestly just found out about LG during NHL17.. Played 1 season, until the GM at the time, completely ruined my experience. He has since been banned from this league. I was looking for a mature and fun experience, and it was anything but.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      - I am learning more and more each day, but I would currently rank my knowledge of league rules at a 6.

5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
      - Yes I am.

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)
      - I understand and accept.

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      - The reasons why I would like to become an owner in the LGCHL are consistent with why I started managing junior hockey in real-life. Firstly, I want to offer a place for people to enjoy themselves and have fun. That is the main reason people play hockey, whether it be video games or at the arena. I feel very passionate about owning a team that has this as its core belief. I do not want any players, especially the new ones, to have the same negative experience I did when joining this league. I will do everything in my power to ensure all players in my organization have a great time.
      - Secondly, I thoroughly enjoy the challenge of building a winning product. I really enjoy assessing talent, and finding the right balance when building a team. I would love to add this experience to my list of accomplishments, and positively contribute to the growth and success of this league.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
      - The end-goal would be to win the Memorial Cup. But throughout the next season, my goal would be to receive positive feedback from the players in the organization. It needs to be a fun experience for everyone.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. TheBuddhistTexan

TheBuddhistTexan Texas Boy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    • Age? 21
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I currently don't have any management experience.
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) I have been in LG for about 2 to 3 seasons.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) Probably a 5. There is always more to learn.
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.) Please respond by answering"I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I would love to have a more active role in the community
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Meet more people within the LG community and lead the group of friends we make to the cup.

No Streaming Account
  3. b_tpa

b_tpa Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -1
    1. Age 18

2. I have previous management experience. I was the GM of the Tigres in Season 6.

3. I have played 2 season in LG at the CHL level and one in BY.

4. I would rate my knowledge of the PSN CHL rules a 7 out of 7.

5. Yes, I am familiar with the CHL forum.

6. I understand and accept the roles and responsibilites of ownership.

7. There are several reasons for why I would like to take on an ownership role in the PSN CHL. I've always found management a very exciting part of a team and I have a passion for doing it. I also would like to build a team and help lead them to a successful run through the playoffs.

8. My goal as a CHL owner would be to win the Memorial Cup and create a successful team. I would also like to form bonds between players to form a community amongst ourselves to create a future of success.

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Maida2theb

Maida2theb Drummondville Voltigeurs Owner

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -5
    1. 30.
    2. No management experience, but i've learning from the best Tbizzy14
    3. 2 seasons in lgchl, 1 in lg WJC and 3 seasons in fb.
    4. 6 out of 7. familiar with the rules and how things go and work.
    5. I am very familiar with the CHL forum, LG forum, sticky notes, rosters, standings and how to navigate through LG website.
    6. I completely understand the role and responsibility of ownership. I would honor the responsibility and opportunity of ownership.
    I understand and accept role of ownership in the CHL .
    7. i wish to take ownership in CHL because i played for a couple of lg seasons and feel like i can take it to the next level not just for lg for my own experience as well. and i like the challenge of bringing a team together and play as a team. Also to be more part of the lg community.
    8. My goal as a CHL owner is to have a successful season win or lose, but be competitive as the team can. i want to build more than a championship, but as a team who enjoys playing NHL and with other team mates while having a good time.

• Like Like x 6
    Bmaida151
  5. bdeez_nutz

bdeez_nutz Fresh off $50 IR

Discord:
    bdeez_nutz#3550
    Ratings:
    +115 / 9 / -10
    Age? - 25

Previous League Management Experience?
    - AGM of Cleveland Monsters s6

League Experience? - 3 seasons in LG, also in VG

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? - 6.5. I have a strong understanding of LG rules at the CHL and AHL level. I have a group of friends who were formerly management that I could confide in if I ever had a question on the wording of a rule or confusion on a rule in general.

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? - I am extremely comfortable navigating through the forums. I am just as comfortable working the management page (entering stats, working front office, waiver wire, etc).

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? - I Understand and Accept.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? - During my time in LG, I have played on teams with excellent management and teams that were terribly managed. Seeing both sides taught me a ton about how to run a team. After getting a taste of management as AGM in the AHL last season I realized how much I enjoy running a team and giving my players the best experience possible. I want to start from the bottom as CHL owner and continue to work my way up the totem pole.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? - My main goal as everyone else has mentioned would be to build a team that could be a serious contender for the Memorial Cup. But as I stated above, I would want to do that in a way where my team would have the best experience as possible. I want to be the owner that people can use as a resource as they continue on with their LG careers similar to those I see in a similar light.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  6. halliwell_2

halliwell_2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 36 / -53
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 7 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 20

2. Previous League Management Experience? 2 seasons CHL Owen Sound Attack Owner
    3. League Experience? 3 seasons

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6/7
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)
      I understand & accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I've had a few rough go's as an owner and got banned as a regular player, going for a fresh start and can hopefully get the chance to try and put a decent team out

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I hope to regain the respect of my peers most importantly, but I would also like to have my players enjoy themselves and try to get more and more people to join to expand the league as a whole

No Streaming Account
  7. TeamWillie5

TeamWillie5 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 3 / -3
    1. Age? 17 In Jan

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) none
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 3 years including 7

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 2

6. (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    7. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    8. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? "I under and stand and accept " To see whats and like and have a good time and to meat people

9. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To have people with an equal chance , and have a player that loves to stay

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    Williegamingnhl
  8. Str8offDATteet

Str8offDATteet New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -2
    1. 29

2. Season 6 GM Regina Pats

3. 1 Season and WJC

4. 6

5. Yes

6. Yes and I accept all duties

7. Like everyone here, I'm here to WIN! We all also want to have fun and build friendships in and out of LG. I'd also like to focus on coaching and building players to reach higher levels of LG (AHL/NHL).

8. My goals are to lead a team to a championship, I want everyone to enjoy playing on LG and help my team grow into a strong unit. I also understand how difficult it can be as a TC and I'd like to make it enjoyable for them as well. Over all I want my team to be able to be proud that they play for us and want to bring their friends to LG for growth.

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. kickass8000

kickass8000 S7 Huskies Owner/S6 Mem Cup Champ

Discord:
    Kickass8000#0533
    Ratings:
    +81 / 5 / -12

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Kickass_8000
  10. XxToMMy6926xX

XxToMMy6926xX Carolina Hurricanes Owner

Discord:
    XxToMMy6926xX#3662
    Ratings:
    +422 / 66 / -108
    @kickass8000 would make an amazing owner @Rockgosu4, you should deeply consider him when choosing your owners for season 7!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Nyl x 29

Nyl x 29 nae nae

Discord:
    Nylander#4206
    Ratings:
    +157 / 14 / -15
    Age?

I am 18

I currently don't have any management experience

League Experience?

This is my first season of LG, I've also played a season of VGPHL, and FBHL

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

On a scale out of 7 I'd rate myself at about an 6, the rules I'm not very familiar with are the ones that haven't affected my team throughout the season. My knowledge is solely based of my Management who have done a great job educating me as well as others on the Oil Kings.

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?

7 out of 7, I am very familiar with the forum.

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I Understand & Accept!

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

I wish to take ownership simply because I want to build a solid, up-tempo team. As cliche as it sounds I see myself as more of a leader than a follower. Taking ownership would allow me as well as the other management to build a team based off of our playing styles. I believe I can build a great team while still having fun in the process.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

As I'm sure 99% of other applicants stated, I want to win a Memorial Cup. While I already have a chance to win one this season, a possible repeat would be awesome especially under my ownership. I truly believe me as well as my management can build a solid team of skilled/smart players, preparing them for the AHL/NHL. I am lucky enough to have had great management throughout the season, With @XxTHEHITMANHEART and @Thebaldeagle69 in Calgary, who brought in the aspect of having fun, while still trying to win games. And @XxToMMy6926xX and @charmingdonut in Edmonton who showed me first-hand how to build a Memorial Cup contending team. I couldn't think of a better group of guys to mentor me!!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    vNylander
  12. XxToMMy6926xX

Discord:
    XxToMMy6926xX#3662
    Ratings:
    +422 / 66 / -108
    Great application @Dr Nylander , @Rockgosu4 I believe that @Dr Nylander would do an amazing job as owner in the CHL for season 7, I feel like he would definitely live up to all of the things stated and not only create a very successful team but also help all the LG members in the CHL enjoy themselves as well. I can vouch for @Dr Nylander 100% as he has taken the initiative to learn from me as an owner and gain some knowledge to help him become a successful owner as he definitely will be. @Rockgosu4 you should deeply consider him as well when you are choosing your owners in season 7 of the LGCHL PSN.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Killerbox90014

Killerbox90014 buddy biggy

Ratings:
    +33 / 25 / -32
    • Age?

• Previous League Management Experience?
    No previous experience.but learned faster
    • League Experience?
    S6 PSN was my first ever season of LG. I've played in seedogs and I have like what I seen.
    • Knowledge of The PSN CHL Rules?
    I know the rools and some tools
    • Knowledge of PSN CHL Forum?

Yes.
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I understand and accept.
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The PSN LGCHL?

I like lg and I want to see more and absolutely win the cup lol.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A PSN LGCHL Owner?

I want win the cup and be there all the time for my team with the respect and leadership.

done

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2018
    alixinovx92
  14. Joshhillie

Joshhillie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 2 / -11
    1. Age. 27

2. Previous League Management Experience? I season fb gm and season 6 gm for flint firebirds gm for Czech wjc
    3. League Experience? 3 seasons going on 4 seasons with lg and 2 seasons with facebook
      1 season nhl world juniors gm

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 5

(Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.) Yes I understand and accept

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I would like to be a owner last sason
      I did like everything I think I have enough to take on the fulltime job make sure everyone' s Happy ven tcs include them
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Get a good bunch of guys together have fun and play some hockey and try to make the playoffs
    done
    Hope to here from you guys soon thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Old Old x 1
    joshhillie
  15. SgtVandoos

SgtVandoos New Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 9 / -10
    Played with Josh a few times and he has good hockey sense and I think he knows what it takes to have a good team. I’m sure he would make a great owners

• Like Like x 2
    sgtvandoos
  16. Topshotman53827

Topshotman53827 Topshotman53827

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Had as a gm and loved his style of management made the team feel like a real team and deserves to be an owner with his will to win games

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. No_Ragrets_313

No_Ragrets_313 No_Ragrets_313

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    Played with josh for a couple days, but this is one guy I would want to play for. He cares and know about roster guys and their spots along with active TC’s fighting for a spot. Communicates great with team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. XxToMMy6926xX

Discord:
    XxToMMy6926xX#3662
    Ratings:
    +422 / 66 / -108
    I also think that @looper_61 would make a great owner in the upcoming season, you should definitely give him a look @Rockgosu4 as I believe he would be able to create a team with a fun environment but also win games while he is at it!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. steelersfan26

steelersfan26 Prince George Cougars Owner

Ratings:
    +60 / 7 / -15
    Age? 34

I was GM in season 6 with the Moncton Wildcats which I would like to take over for I-Mr-T-I since he is stepping down

League Experience?

I have been in the league since S1. Starting out as G for the Carolina Hurincanes for S 1 & S2. Also played G for Baby Pens in S3(signed up late). Switched to C in S3 for AHL. Played in AHL as LD in S5 & S6 which I was GM for the Moncton Wildcats in S6. Ive also manged a team in thespnhl.com league for quite a few seasons

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)

I would say a 6 almost 7

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes I am getting more and more familiar with the Forum
    (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)

Yes I am getting more and more familiar with the Forum

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

"I Understand & Accept"

I Understand and Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

We were close to a Stanley cup in my second season for the Carolina Hurricanes and would like to get back to that feeling of being close to a championship again. I did it in S6 with some success with our team and would like to build off that.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

I would like to build a drama free championship caliber team that actually has fun playing NHL with friends. Also would like to develop the new players in the league so they have a chance to move up with is the ultimate goal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    steelersfan26_
  20. Stav 98

Stav 98 Greatest Never

Ratings:
    +432 / 105 / -128
    Age? 16

Previous League Management Experience? Owner of the S3 Niagara Ice Dogs, also FNP Commissioner

League Experience? 5 seasons of PSN LGHL, 1 season of XBOX LGHL, 2 seasons of FIFA league

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 7

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to redeem myself as a good manager and win myself a Memorial Cup.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I would like to allow 16 other players plus TC's experience what it is like to play on a well managed and competitive team. I want people to get a taste of winning and go in the high rounds of the draft. Also, I want my players to excel in the league and continue due to being on a well managed team as a lot quit because the managers treat their players very poorly.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Stavio_98