LGCHL LGCHL Owner Season 7 Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Stav 98

Stav 98 Greatest Never

Ratings:
    +342 / 64 / -111
    Age? 16

Previous League Management Experience? Owner of the S3 Niagara Ice Dogs, also FNP Commissioner

League Experience? 5 seasons of PSN LGHL, 1 season of XBOX LGHL, 2 seasons of FIFA league

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 7

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to redeem myself as a good manager and win myself a Memorial Cup.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I would like to allow 16 other players plus TC's experience what it is like to play on a well managed and competitive team. I want people to get a taste of winning and go in the high rounds of the draft. Also, I want my players to excel in the league and continue due to being on a well managed team as a lot quit because the managers treat their players very poorly.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Stavio_98
  2. mikemoran19

mikemoran19 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Age? 15

Previous league Management Experience? none, but i have learned many rules from my current owner XxToMMy6926Xx and also many other strategies to become a successful owner.

League experience

1 season.

Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules? 6

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes I am getting more and more familiar with the Forum
    (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news
    yes i am famillar with the forum.

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 7 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
    "I Understand & Accept"

I Understand and accept.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

i want to be able to provide and enjoyable experience for players new to LG and also be able to jumpstart players careers and help them get drafted.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

communicate clearly with my team to enhance their LG experience also to serve as a leader to my team and represent the LG community and win a mem cup.

done

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Pawdiddy

Pawdiddy New Member

Discord:
    pawdiddy (Oceanic GM)#9108
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    1. 33
    2. General Manager of Oceanic (1 season)

3. This is my second season, first full season. Been a very fun season. I have really enjoyed my time with LG. have met a lot of new friends that i play with all the time.

4. I would say a 6 of 7. Read the rule book to make sure I followed them by the letter of the law.
    5. Yes, I have been watching and following this all year. very easy to find and navigate
    6. I understand and Accept the responsibility of being an owner in this league, and will follow the rules to the best of my ability.
    7. I feel its the Owners job to teach and aid the GM and AGM, while also looking out for whats best for the team. When you are an owner you have to have a team first mentality.
    8. I would like to have fun and win a cup. I would like to be owner of the Oceanic, if not I will be happy with any team i get assigned to. The reason why I like to keep Oceanic is to keep building on the success we have had so far for season 6 and to build a dynasty like Valdor in season 4, and 5. Another of my goals is to continue bringing in new players to the league and develop them into great players for ahl and nhl. I give every player on my team a shot to gain a roster spot, if they earn it great. I have successfully brought up multiple TCs to my roster, and have built a very successful team.

Like to say thank you for considering me for owner, and for all the hard work and hours spent by the bogs to make this a great league.

Paul

done

___________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    pawdiddy
  4. J2tino16

J2tino16 Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    1. 35

2. None in LG. I was a GM for 3 seasons and an AGM for 1 in the old VHL. I was also the VP of the VHLPA for a season.
    3. I have played 4 seasons in LG and 6 seasons before the merge in the VHL. I took some time off of internet hockey because my family life was making it difficult to have good availability.
    4. 7
    5. Yes
    6. I understand & accept
    7. I would like to take on ownership because this league is much more fun with as many organized and responsible owners as can be found. I know the commitment it takes and have the time and drive to commit to the league.
    8. My goal is to meet some new players and have a competitive season. I would like to achieve a team first mentality over a win at any cost. Most importantly I would like to have fun.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. XxToMMy6926xX

XxToMMy6926xX Edmonton Oil Kings Owner

Ratings:
    +254 / 46 / -87
    I would also like to vouch for @mikemoran19 to be an owner for season 7, as I think he would be able to create a very successful team and also make people's LG experiences enjoyable. Also mike is a very organized individual which would also give him the edge as owner. I would highly suggest that you deeply consider him when choosing your owners!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. KyleLBH

KyleLBH S4, S5 & S6 Bullydogs Owner

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -9
    I personally think @Sharp_AS27 , @Dylan_Bellz and @Kingstrent would make awesome owners, I've worked with all three of them in the past and they're all fantastic people and players.

• Like Like x 2
    KyleLBHYT
  7. xMajorLazeRx

xMajorLazeRx Will stop pucks for beer

Discord:
    xMajorLazeRx (GM Thunderbirds)#0568
    Ratings:
    +26 / 4 / -4

Highly recommend JR. Well organized person who is doing a fantastic job with Team Japan in the world juniors.
    Well liked person who can build a lot for his team and team mates including bringing new blood into LG who hasn't played before. Maybe if he's lucky i'll come back next season and GM for him, maybe

xMajorLazeRx
  8. Nba2k16islife201

Nba2k16islife201 New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 3 / -4
    Age 21

2. I do have experience as a owner in pavhl and a gm in vg and a gm in fb.

3. I have played lg for two seasons and s7 will be my third season I have also played in fb and vg and pavhl and shl.

4. I would rate my knowledge of the psn CHL rules a 7 out of 7.

5. Yes I am very familiar with the chl form.

6. I understand and accept the ownership responsibility and roles.

7. There are a few reasons why I want to take ownership in lgchl on psn, one reason is because I really like the way the league is setup. The main reason I want to be a owner is cause I saw a lot of different people run teams and I would like to try and run my own team in the chl.

8. My goal as a psn chl owner would be to make all my Tc players are active and that i win a championship in the chl but my main goal would be to have a team that just wants to play and to have a good season and to make the playoffs

done

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    joeyty2018
  9. Unkle_steel

Unkle_steel Unk Steel

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    30yrs
    GM of Manitoba Moose on old playstation prior to theft andcredit card theft caused my account to be locked and shut down. No management on this user handle. 6season experience
    3 prior to my stolen ps4 and 3 current

7-7 rules are right in reach but my 6seasons has made it second hand knowledge

Yes forum use is very simple through app or browser

I accept and understand

Id like to be owner because i feel i have a keen eye for team building and character judgement, ive noticed alot of owners fall to stress due to bad locker rooms, finding a charismatic tight team will be a personal challenge.

My goals are to develop a winning format, system and attitude where all players have a voice, respect to your teammates and opponents will be followed.
    Draft a foundation and core of players that we can mix and match with equal winning results.
    Championship

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Joshleaman2015

Joshleaman2015 New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 4 / -1
    1. Age: 33
    2. League management experience:
    AGM battalion season for and helped manage season 6 Sherbrooke phenix.
    3. League experience: started LG in season 2 so 5 full seasons.
    4. Knowledge of psn chl rules: I would say I’m at about 6 always something new to learn.
    5. Knowledge of chl psn forum: yes
    6. Accepting ownership responsibility and roles: I understand by accepting ownership and the roles if I step down for any reason as owner in season 7 or get any ban that it could be min of 2 bans etc.
    7. Why you wish to take on ownership with the psn Lgchl: I’m aware of how lg works and know I can run a team to the playoffs, also wanna successful season where my team has fun to play the league weather we loose or win also want a team that we all can make new friends and be playing in lg and or club to practice together and again have fun and enjoy the season.
    8. Your goals you wish to achieve as a psn Lgchl owner: I want to get a solid that I can get to play together as a team and get the wins to make it to the cup, any owner that makes the playoffs had a successful season and knowledge and I want one of them to be me. And also to learn more about being a successful owner

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. McCL4M-BURGL4R

McCL4M-BURGL4R New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    i would strongly like to recommend reggiecush88 for owner.. he is a solid player, very well organized individual who has a passion for this game. He is fair and has recent management experience on another site. reggiecush88 for owner season 7!!!!!

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. davidschoeberl

davidschoeberl New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 7 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      No previous league management experience, but willing to learn anything and everything.
    3. League Experience?
      I have no prior league experience, but I've learned what it is about from first hand accounts, and again I'm willing to learn at any opportunity.
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      I have read all rules relating to the LGCHL, so I'd rate my knowledge of the rules as a 5.
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I want to put my leadership skills to the test by running a team, winning games, winning championships, and starting a dynasty. I believe, even though I am a relative newcomer to this system, I believe that this the logical next step for me.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    My ultimate goal is to win a championship. I want to build a team from the ground up, foster a championship mentality, and start a dynasty.

No Streaming Account
  13. Habsolute23

Habsolute23 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account