LGCHL LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Rockgosu4

Rockgosu4 PSN LGCHL Director

Ratings:
    +168 / 8 / -28
    If you wish to become a (PSN) LGCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application. Reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot
    for the upcoming Season 8 .

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    • It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.

Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You !

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    G0dz3r0
  2. Strick9Comics

Strick9Comics Sarnia Sting Owner

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    1. Age 40

Assistant General Manager S7 Cataractes
    3. League Experience?
      3 Seasons LG CHL/AHL

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 5/7
      Yes

I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To lead and mentor players in their virtual careers.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To lead the team to the playoffs and eventually to the cup.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. D1ggy420

D1ggy420 Member

Discord:
    D1ggy420#1322
    Ratings:
    +53 / 4 / -2

Previous League Management Experience: Guelph Storm Season 5 and part of Season 6

League Experience: Been in league for Seasons 4,5,6,7

Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL rules: 9/10

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum: Yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role: I Understand and Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL: I would like to take Ownership because I believe I have the knowledge to build a winning team. I would also like to help some of the guys I think deserve to be playing in the league and on a team. I would also like to help make it as enjoyable as I can for all the new people coming into league and to help it grow as a result of that.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner:

1. Make it fun for new people who join the league, give them a shot at some playing time

2. Build a winning team

3. Make a playoff run

4. Just help overall to grow the league and bring in new people and be successful

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    d1ggy4200
  4. kcgaudette2013

kcgaudette2013 KCgaudette2013

Ratings:
    +24 / 5 / -11
    1. 24
    2. S6 Drummondville Owner
    3.Been in LG for 4 seasons now
    4. 7
    5.yes
    6. I understand and accept
    7. I would like to take on ownership to allow everyone to have playing time and to use my TC players in games and scrimmages and keep them active
    8. My goals as an owner is to build a team that can win a championship and keep everyone who signed up for LG playing in LG

• Like x 3
    • Troll x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    kcgaudett32013
  5. TwO_PuMp_ChUmP11

TwO_PuMp_ChUmP11 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 26 / -17
    1. Age?

3. League Experience?

(How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 6, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

2.season 2 Kitchener gm/season 3 cleveland monsters gm/season 5 rampage gm/owned an ihl team between season 2 and
    3.been in lg since season
    4.depends who you ask i feel i know all the rules and have always followed them while running teams 7
    5.yes
    6.i understand and accept
    7.want to prove i can run a team and win without a nhl owner over my shoulder screwing me every chance they get
    8.win a memorial cup and help develop new players

Thanks for the opportunity

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Jordanbrown1891

Jordanbrown1891 New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    1. Age 26
    2. Season 7 agm flint firebirds before being traded
    3. Joined late season 6 lgchl psn
    4. Knowledge of rules 5
    5. yes
    6. I understand and I accept
    7. Got the management itch early on in my lg career and had to learn the ropes quick and enjoyed myself, something i miss since being traded.
    I would like to help guide a team throughout the process of an lg season and help the league continue to grow.
    8. My goal as an owner would be to build a competitive team and make a strong push for a playoff spot. To help players advance in the league and gets as many players active as possible.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  7. TheMcKapy

TheMcKapy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 2 / -7
    • Age? 28
    • Previous League Management Experience? Was owner of the S3 Sacramento Kings in LGBA
    • League Experience? I've been in LG for 12 seasons (7 in LGHL/LGHLPSN, 4 in LGBA, 1 in LGFA)
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and Accept
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? to help new players develop and better understand the League
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Develop the next generation of LGers and help them grow to be Memorial Cup champions

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. CSM0419

CSM0419 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 7 / -9
    1. Age 20
    2. My previous experience is in season 6 and 7 as the AGM of the Comets and Checkers.
    3.I have been in the league since season 2 for PlayStation
    4. My honest answer is 6 ish because i know alot of the AHL rules so I will need a refresh on CHL rules.
    5. Forum Knowledge yes
    6. I understand and Accept
    7. To help and understand the full management roles.
    8. My goals are to achieve a solid team that can develop with roster and TC players.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. superguy1999

superguy1999 Halifax GM

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    1. Age 20.
    2. No previous management experience.
    3. Have been active since the beginning of season 7 but been in the league since since 2016.
    4. I would rate my knowledge of the chl rules a 6/7 but plan to dive deeper into the rules after the playoffs
    5. Yes
    6. I Understand & Accept.
    7. I wish to take on an ownership role in the psn lgchl because i feel i can provide a non-hostile experience for potential members of my team. Also i believe i can work on getting other players off a TC and onto a starting roster spot by playing games with many of the members on my TC. Then trying to cycle them into as many games as i can and at the very least just keep them active and involved with the team.
    8. My goals as a potential Chl owner would be to build a drama-free team that can be competitive in every game we play in with the obvious end goal being a run at the memorial cup.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  10. bEaRcAt_GaMiNg

bEaRcAt_GaMiNg Halifax Mooseheads Owner

Discord:
    bearcatgaming#8115
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    • Age?
    • Previous League Management Experience?
    • League Experience?
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

"I Understand & Accept"
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

1. Age 18
    2. None in LG
    3. Season 7
    4. Knowledge of rules 6
    5. Yes
    7. I think I have the ability to run a successful team and would feel comfortable in an owner or GM position. I want to help develop my TCs into better players and earn them a roster spot on my team or on another team in the future.
    8. My goals are having a successful team make a deep playoff run and giving everyone an equal opportunity to be a part of the team. I also want to run the team to have an enjoyable environment and experience for my players with no drama.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    Bearcat_gaming
  11. Officer_Bob72

Officer_Bob72 Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -3
    1. Age?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) AGM S5 67s
    3. League Experience?
      3 seasons in LG, 5 seasons in the VFL (FIFA
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.) I Accept

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I love the challenge of building a team, and winning games. I think I could build a contender.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I want to win a Memorial cup and have fun doing it. I also make one hecka Swedish meatball, so maybe spread the word of that.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Officer_Bob72
  12. Rings_LX

Rings_LX Revive the Chiefs

Discord:
    Rings_LX (RW)#5020
    Ratings:
    +123 / 14 / -16
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 23

S4 AGM AND GM NB battalion CHL
    S5 & 6 Van. Giants owner
    1. League Experience?
    6 seasons
    1. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate yourknowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    1. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the*Important Sticky Postshighlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings &league news. Yes or No)
    Yes
    1. Accepting OwnershipResponsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post thatyou understand by accepting a(PSN) CHL Owner position forSeason 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasonmay be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
    I understand and Accept
    1. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I miss the atmosphere of ownership and bringing in new talent to LG.
    1. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    Obviously winning a mem cup, but also expanding the LG brand.

sent up this point

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    RINGS_LX
  13. Hockeyman2917

Hockeyman2917 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    1. 22
    2. FBHL Grand Rapids
    3. 1 season chl
    4. 7
    5. Yes
    6. I understand
    7. I wish to take ownership because I feel like I will be able to run a team
    8. Try to have good chemistry grade team play and have a fun with the guys and gals

• Winner Winner x 1
    hockeyman2917
  14. Eccoldsteel

Eccoldsteel LGCHL Flint Firebirds AGM

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -3
    1. 46

2. Owner 5 seasons St.John Sea Dogs CHL

3. 7 Seasons LG

4. 6-7

5. Yes

7. I love LG and want to see it grow.

8. Memorial Cup Champion and help develop the CHL to a platinum status.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    eccoldsteel99
  15. Lucente99

Lucente99 Oshawa Generals Owner

Discord:
    Lucente99#7288
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1
    1. Age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Yes, I was a GM in the LGAHL on Xbox back in Season 17. Under the account name Dekedynasty1212. Will verify if needed.
    3. League Experience?
      I have been a part of LG for 2 seasons. Hopefully, many more to come.
      Rate: 7 I have had experience in the past, and spend a lot of time on LG, as well as NHL 18.
      Yes.
      I understand & Accept.
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I wish to take on the role of being an owner for the reason that I am a relatively active member of LG, and I love the community as well. Also, I have a lot of free time and would love to be able be an owner of an LGCHL team. With the experience I had in the past as an LGAHL GM, I would love to be an owner.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I wish to win the memorial cup with a great team. Another goal is to have all players happy and feel included on my team, developing friendships as well. I want to develop the community of LG, and I believe I have a lot to offer. Thank you.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
    lucenteyt
  16. Loyalty_Caper

Loyalty_Caper New Member

Discord:
    Loyalty_Caper (Lw)#2841
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -6
    1. Age 21
    2. None in LG but I have owned a team on other leauges and been gm pretty much been an owner in this leauge tho I have helped teams I have been on. Helped them draft and trade and do line ups and run tc games
    3. 3 seasons
    4. Knowledge of rules 6-7
    5. Yes
    7. I think I would be great to be an owner in always looking for new ways to help my team and get people going im always looking to go out every night with the team warm up. Get on,off nights get everyone playing night in night out to get all the chem we need to go deep I just think I would be the right person to run a team thank you......

8. My goals are having a successful team make a playoff run and giving everyone an equal opportunity to be a part of the team. And I would really love to be an owner would be great to get owner ship

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    oxenonxx
  17. idevico12

idevico12 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  18. Dc_Deke92

Dc_Deke92 Dc_Deke92

Ratings:
    +9 / 4 / -5
    1. Age? 38

2. Previous League Management Experience? Ex FBHL owner and league official
    3. League Experience? This was my 1st season in LG played 2 seasons in the FBHL

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6 out of 7
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I just love creating great team playing teams and providing a classy but highly competitive team environment

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My goal is to building a great management team who can stick together put in 2 season's in the CHL win a memorial cup then moving up to the AHL and so on

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Dc_Deke92
  19. Canadianbacon197

Canadianbacon197 New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 2 / -1
    • Age?
    • Previous League Management Experience?
    Before becoming a roster player i was team captain for the TC red/blue nightly games and i also was captain for a TC red/blue team in the weekend tournaments.
    • League Experience?
    Season 7 is my first season with LG. I have ran Nhl online League/Tournaments on PC in the past (8 years ago give or take) with my own website for stats and news etc.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    6 but i am still studying them as we speak

• Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    Yes

• Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

"I Understand & Accept"
    I Accept

• Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I currently have a lot of time on my hands and would be very useful as an owner for the following reasons:

- Very good communication skills
    - Always online and reachable (very active)
    - Very good at problem solving
    - Excellent Management skills in real life as a company manager/owner
    - I know a lot of players in LG but none are real friends of mine personally so every single player on my team would be earning their spots and not just given to them because of who they know.

The reason why i wish to take on as owner is because ever since i joined LG i have been amazed with how organized and established this place is and i really want to be a part of it's growing success.
    I would have joined LG much earlier if i knew about it before as i am a real Vet in hockey games ever since the good old sega genesis "Blades Of Steel".

• Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    1- To Make sure that every single player who joins my team gets a fair chance to play and to ensure they have a great LG experience.
    2- Win a cup
    3- Eventually move up the ladder once i get the experience to do so.
    4- Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Thank you

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Candianbacon197
  20. PrometheusXVII

PrometheusXVII Member

Discord:
    Prometheus (Wheat Kings Owner)#1251
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    1. Age: 27
    2. Previous League Management Experience: None, although I have extensive experience leading and managing teams and large groups of people in my professional life.
    3. League Experience: Season 7 was my first in LG and I'm completely hooked. I have also signed up for VG as a player, and prior to that, used to play on a highly organized and successful club that competed in EA's EASHL playoff series.
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: 6.5 -- Obviously didn't write the thing, but I've read the rule book/constitution twice.
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum: Yes, I am familiar with how the forums, sticky posts, roster page, standings and overall site works.
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role: I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL: To be honest, I think owning a team would be really fun and the idea excites me. This year I was fortunate enough to be assigned to a really great team with amazing ownership that not only took the time to get to know you, but helped you improve as a player, and I want to ensure that others are able to receive the same great experience. I have always been extremely active within the team, taking the time to help TCs get a footing in the league, and will always do what’s best for the group. I also think that the level of detail, commitment and organization that I would bring to the role would help instill a winning and positive culture, strengthening league sentiment and helping to grow LG.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner: While winning it all would be great, my main priority and goal as an owner would be to ensure that my team enjoys the best LG experience possible. This would be achieved by initially doing my homework and selecting great, pro-social players that could help establish a winning and positive culture; fostering frequent and meaningful discussions on discord; and putting every player in a position to succeed by bringing a high level of detail, structure and organization to the job.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account