LGCHL LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Koltdog68

Koltdog68 S8 Q Champ

Ratings:
    +82 / 10 / -3
    1. Age? 24

2. Previous League Management Experience? GM in FBAHL for 1 season they had it, also played im several full 30 GM connected leagues which gave me great experience building a team.
    3. League Experience? Been in LG for 2 Seasons, VG for 1 season and FBHL for 2 seasons, and many more to come.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 5, always room to improve. EDIT: Stuided/Studying more bringing my knowledge up to a 6 I would say.
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes.
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I always enjoy management whenever given the opportunity, I have a passion for building teams and always coming out on top. I have a compteive nature and I think I would be people would respect my style would like to play for me. I have been from TC to roster multiple times so I can relate to all types of people and situations which would benifit owning a team.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Of course win a championship, but it takes steps. First goal would be actually getting a team, then have a smooth year ending in making the playoffs. Each year try to improve in the postseason while gaining more and more experience dealing with all the different types of players. I would love to see guys develop under me and move up in their careers in LG ans other surrounding leagues to do the same.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    koltdog68
  2. Fooldawg83

Fooldawg83 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -1
    1. 35 years old
    2.gm in another league but i captained the tc games and ran smooth
    3.this is my first year in lg and i found it a great learning experience
    4. 7 i understand
    5. Yes
    6.i understand and accept
    8.i want to be a owner to show no favortism to give people spots earned if they earn them
    7. My goal is to be a owner but i also want to win the league to prepare for nhl19

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    fooldawg83
  3. mhogan5

mhogan5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 32
    2. Previous League Management Experience? None
    3. League Experience? 2 Seasons in the LGCHL
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6/7
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To help develop TC players and to ensure they get a fair shot at earning a roster spot. I look forward to the the challenge of putting together a competitive team. I have been fortunate to play with the same owner for the past two seasons and would like to be able to provide the same positive experience I have received to others
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To provide an enjoyable experience with a competitive team and of course WIN!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  4. Capitalsfan_08

Capitalsfan_08 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +146 / 34 / -20
    1.Age 18
    2.No Management Experience
    3.3 Seasons S5 CHL S6 NHL S7 NHL
    4.Knowldedge Of LGCHL Rules 6-7
    5.Yes
    6.I understand and accept
    7.Try something new and playing with different people and having a strong relationship with the players
    8.Goals as a owner is to make the playoffs make everyone on the team happy and to Win a Mem Cup!!!

sent up this point

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    capitalsfan_08
  5. Chhrris99

Chhrris99 jesus at chel

Ratings:
    +2 / 2 / -0
    1.age 17

2, current fbahl gm, i also am an assistant coach for my little cousins mite team lol

3.i joined in season 6 and i learned alot

4.6 im still studying them tho

5.very much yes

6. yes i understand

7. i would like to be an owner cause i wanna run a team with a great group of guys and get to know people in lg,i wanna be the owner that everyone wants and just have a fun time

8,lets get that cup babbbyyyy

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Andrewcarlisle15

Andrewcarlisle15 S8/S9 huskies owner

Discord:
    Andrew ( Huskies Owner )#2587
    Ratings:
    +26 / 2 / -8
    1. 28
    2. None
    3. 3 seasons
    4. 5 ,I will be studying them more
    5. Yes
    6. I understand and accept
    7. I have been in LG, and I really havent had a good experience. I’m pretty sure a lot of other people have not either. I want to have ownership to bring that great, fun, challenging, and competitiveness experience to the LGCHL.
    8. My goals would be to build a great team with awesome chemistry so that we will have a good season. Also, I would like to involve TCs as much as possible. I will strive to have patience with everyone on my team. From my past experience, some of the owners, GMs, and AGMs did not show the support or patience with many of the teammates, even if they were TCs.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    drewster1989
  7. VGamingWorldYT

VGamingWorldYT Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Virtual Gaming World#1073
    Ratings:
    +297 / 19 / -58
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 21 on my 9th term (29)
    1. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) LGNFL Season 3 Commissioner, LGNFL Season 2 owner (Chicago Bears)
    2. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) over 9 years on both Xbox and psn

3. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) I would rate my knowledge of the rules as a 6 out of 7 and others who post 7 are most likely not telling the truth as no matter how knowledgeable you are of the rules one season, the rules are constantly changing and evolving from season to season to complement new glitches and exploits in not only the game, but the rulebook itself.
    4. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    5. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept" I fully comprehend the importance of this question as everybody needs to be held accountable for his/her actions. Therefore I understand and accept
    6. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? There are a lot of owners who are competitive, and a lot more that probably shouldn't be owners due to their attitude creating a hostile environment for new players and returning players alike. There is a difference between being competitive, and being an A-hole and I would very much like to see what others around the league that you can be competitive while simultaneously being all around great people. This league can have a lot of influence and power including the power to influence this young generation into being respectful and courteous of their fellow LGers as well as others outside the league. This league has the power to shape people to be a better and potentially the best versions of themselves. I'm an extremely nice guy but I don't tolerate unnecessary drama and am the first to let a great player go if he or she has a bad attitude as I'm more then willing to work with prospects with good character to make them great players as opposed to working with great players with hostile attitudes as the amount of unnecessary hostility in the league is at an all time high and a lot of people are tired of it

7. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I wish to create a competitive yet friendly atmosphere for my fellow LGers. I wish to run it similar to the way I run my Twitch where everyone will feel welcome to join, but no one is above the rulebook. Treat others the way you want to be treated. It's really that simple

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    USL_Virtual
  8. King_Rinpin

King_Rinpin Just a scrub

Ratings:
    +179 / 23 / -27
    1. Age? 33

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      S3 CHL Guelph Storm owner, S4 AHL Milwaukee Admirals GM, S7 AHL Laval Rocket GM
    3. League Experience?
      I have been in LG since S2. Only play LG

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      7/7
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      I have full knowledge of the CHL forum
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to help mentor the young players and win a Memorial Cup

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Produce quality players and put people in positions to succeed.

• Like Like x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    kingrinpin
  9. AMogilny_89

AMogilny_89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 8 / -4
    • Age?: 22
    • Previous League Management Experience? GM of the S3 Peterborough Petes.
    • League Experience? Since S3. Other Leagues are VGHL/SPNHL, but I have retired from those leagues to focus on LG.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 7, I have full understanding of the rules of the CHL (PSN)
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & accept.
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to be Owner to help all the members of the team get equal opportunity, I also want to be Owner because as somebody who is competitive, I think I can take a team to the next level as far as putting together lines, and scheduling practices, bidding/training camp... I work from home, so I have all the time in the world to dedicate to my team, if I get a team, I know we will succeed.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? First and foremost, provide a quality, enjoyable experience to the dressing room. Provide a equal atmosphere, where everybody gets a chance, but also a competitive one where the best skill-wise players mixed with attitude and activity will play. And the ones who don't will not be left out. And when its all said and done, win a Memorial Cup.
    -Mogilny

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  10. iMountMoms

iMountMoms Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -3
    1. Age? 21
      No experience in LG Management but AGM for FBHL islanders season 4, GM for FBAHL season 3 and 5 (Americans/Devils)
    3. League Experience?
      FBHL for 3 seasons (2-4), and LGCHL/LGAHL for 2/1 years

My knowledge would be a 5.5
      Yes
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I have experience with coaching and running tournaments in real life hockey, and I enjoy it. Also I have enjoyed helping running numerous TC Games (Red v Blue) and I'm hoping to take that to the next level in owning a LGCHL team.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My Goals will include running a fun and enjoyable team to play for, while keeping the intensity and desire to win, high. I also hope to have my team go above .500 and make the first round of playoffs.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Gonyou13
  11. SALDAMAN123

SALDAMAN123 I-Am-Salda

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -2

No Streaming Account
  12. TheSnipeShow91

TheSnipeShow91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +882 / 299 / -312
    1. 18
    2. managed 4 times in x1hl 3 times eog 2 vpha 1 time lgchl (xbox) 1 iohl 1 nlge
    3. 5 seasons
    4. 7
    5. yes
    6. yes i accept the ownership responsibility
    7. i just got a ps4 and want to find some new guys to play with and meet new people and build a championship team
    8. to meet new people, to make playoffs , to win mem cup, get known as a good owner

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Rogerdega

Rogerdega Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Experience: None
    Season: 2 Seasons LGChl
    Knowledge: 6
    Fourm: Yes
    Responsibility: I accept

I want to be the best owner possible for my linemates and ultimately win cup.

I want see the league grow and get to know some new people.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    No Streaming Account
  14. SmearedPap

SmearedPap VGNHL -SJS- Owner

Ratings:
    +46 / 14 / -3
    • Age? 33
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) None
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 2 season VG and 3 seasons LG
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept" I understand & Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I have a handful of friends joining the LG community. I want to involve them with my team and help make their LG experience better by organizing inter squad skirmishes. Running a fun discord chat where everyone gets along. And to keep my team competitive and fun. Help my players achieve their goals and develop them into better players. I really want to help grow the LG community. LG is life
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My goals in order are to:
    1) Make a fun and social experience for my roster and non roster players - Through friendly in team tournaments, hockey pools, even music sharing.
    2) Have a highly competitive team. My goal is to be in the mem cup final 4
    3) Develop players for the AHL and NHL
    4) Grow the LG community and spread the word.
    5) Help educate new players and make LG a better experience for everyone.

I would love to own a team. Thanks for your time.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 3
    SmearedPap
  15. ScRoTh_420

ScRoTh_420 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? I'm 29

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I was owner in season 3 through 6. The teams were lgchl wolves and Kitchener Rangers. Also still present as Gm for Erie otters this season.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
      I have been part of LGCHL since season 3.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) I would rate that I know the rules 7out7. Been here long enough to know.
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes 100%

"I Understand & Accept" yes i agree understand and accept.
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      Miss being an owner and having fun just wanted to try the player life.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My goals are to make an amazing fun respectful squad. Who's out to have fun, meet new friends, and to enjoy there time being on a team. Also get past 2 round of playoffs. Thanks for your Time looking over this. Hope to be an owner again.

• Like Like x 3
    scroth_420
  16. Bulging_twine

Bulging_twine Retired (Xbox & PSN)

Ratings:
    +1,584 / 216 / -248
    *Will be just signing up as a player for summer season. May decide to apply for Fall season. Summer seasons are always chaotic.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Like x 6
    • Winner x 5
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    bulging_twine
  17. Tbizzy14

Tbizzy14 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 8 / -3
    1. 28
    2. Season 6 owner of the Lgchl Windsor spitfires, I've also owned and managed several other teams in other leagues such as fbhl pavhl and shl.
    3. I have played in lg 3 1/2 seasons and I have also played in fbhl shl pavhl and vg
    4. I know the lg rules very well I would rate myself at a 5 or 6
    5. I know how the forum works 100% yes
    6. Yes I accept all responsibilities of being a chl owner
    7. The reason I want to get back into ownership is I enjoy making a team of guys you become buddies with and go out and try to get the W.
    8. My goal for season 8 is to get a group of guys and have fun and be competitive and make a run at the cup!

sent up to this point

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    tbizzy14
  18. TheRawdawg69

TheRawdawg69 Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -4

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. BeeBtheGreaT

BeeBtheGreaT S8/9 Regina Pats Owner

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1

(PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 31

AGM Season 6 Prince Albert Raiders
    3. League Experience?
      S6 and S7

Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and agree!
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      Ive run multiple real life sports leagues and teams for about 10 years. Im looking for something to keep me engaged and keep me busy with less of a physical toll.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Id love to take a team to the playoffs and championship while creating a winning culture and helping players further their careers to the AHL and NHL.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    • It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.

Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You !
    [/QUOTE]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. KingSynyster

KingSynyster Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    1. I am 26 years old

2. 1 Season of management for the Kitchener Rangers (made playoffs)

3. I have been in LG PSN for 4 or 5 seasons

4. I know the PSN CHL rules! I'm definitely a 9/10 on knowledge of the rules

5. I am familiar with how to work the site and finding rosters, standings, league news, etc...

6. I understand and Accept

7. I believe I would be a good owner. I am very active and am able to be reached by players and other staff. I do a good job of making sure everyone gets a fair shot at the league!

8. I would like to build a solid competitive team and make the playoffs. But most importantly. Enjoy the season with the players and have fun with it!

No Streaming Account