LGCHL LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Apr 7, 2018.

1. chasenewman17

chasenewman17 New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    1. Age?
    2. Previous league management experience?
    Was Agm last season for Saskatoon Blades
    3. League Experience?
    This is my second season in LG
    4. Knowledge of CHL (PSN) Rules?
    I would say a 6 out of 7
    5. Knowledge of CHL (PSN) Forum?
    Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility and Role?
    Yes I understand and accept the role as owner
    7. Why do you wish to take ownership within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I was a agm last season and I feel like I could do a better job as a owner. Plus I have a lot of free time on my hands rn.
    8. Goals you wish to achieve as a LGCHL Owner?
    1. I wanna make a solid/competitive team to make a run at playoffs.
    2. I Would like to give everyone a even chance at making a roster.
    3. Last thing also would like everyone on my team to have fun and a great Lg experience.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Hockeygamer0314

Hockeygamer0314 New Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2 / -0
    1. Age?
    2. Sp,pavhl owner, GM of sp team,fbhl GM

3. League Experience?

3 seasons
    4. six
    5. yes I am
    6. I understand and accept this statement
    7. I wanna have fun get everyone involved including tcs and give everyone an equal opportunity to show off their talent
    8. I wanna make sure everyone on my team has a fair opportunity to showcase their skills and compete at a high level of play

• Like Like x 2
    tylerrocksm2
  3. Red_Pepsi98

Red_Pepsi98 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Previous League Management Experience: S7 Guelph Storm GM.

League Experience: 3 Seasons in LG, 2 Seasons in VG.

Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules: I feel like my knowledge of the CHL rules is a solid 6 out of 7.

Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Forum: I am confident in my knowledge of the CHL forum.

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & Accept.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

I would like to bring a cup to my respected organization, while creating a positive atmosphere for players to feel comfortable.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

My main goal would be to win a cup, and provide my players a great opportunity to learn and grow before they reach the next level.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. halliwell_2

halliwell_2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 36 / -53
    PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 19

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) 2 seasons Owner; Owen Sound Attack
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) LG PSN since S1

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 5
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept" I understand & accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To take my past experiences as an owner and use them to make a winning CHL team

8. Your Goals You Wish To AchieveAs A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To build a team that can compete 9/9 times a week and that everyone is happy to say they are apart of it

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. smooth_op41

smooth_op41 Active Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 43 / -63
    1. 36
    2. Season 4,5,6 owner LGCHL PSN
    3. Been here since season 4
    4. If 7 was the highest I’d say 6. No one knows everything.
    5. Vast knowledge of the forums
    6. I accept 100%
    7. I understand and except. I want to own again in the chl because I enjoy the challenge. Took last season off as owner as I was to busy but have more time now so ready to make it happen.
    8. Goals are to have a strong cancer free season while developing players and making it enjoyable for everyone.
    Thanks

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Hainesy1291

Hainesy1291 Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -2
    ·
    Age?
    I’m 21 years old

· Previous League Management Experience?
    (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

GM in the WJC for Team Canada in S2, I have learned a lot from Jhawkman81 and learned the ropes about how much work needs to be put in for ownership and I’m ready for the task at hand.

· League Experience?
    I’ve played in S6 and S7 in the CHL for LG, ive played in the two weeks worth of league series LOL

· Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    I would rate my knowledge of the rules as a 6, I have a pretty solid understanding of the rules.

· Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
    yes

· Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I Understand andaccept

· Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I want to prove myself as an owner and take a higher role in this league, like I said before, I know the ins and outs of management and I believe I can be a successful owner. As a player, I’ve been through the ups and downs throughout a season and I can say what can work and what cant in this league.

· Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

I wish to provide a fun and winning experience and I believe I can make sure everyone who plays for me has enjoyable playing experience. I want to make sure that everyone in my squad learns the ins and outs of how these teams work and I want everyone to get an idea of how management works. I also wish to develop my ECU’s and make sure they take their game to the next level so they can make a roster.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. jwl1643

jwl1643 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

None

2 seasons

Rating 6

Yes I accept

I can do the “build a championship bs” that everyone else say- true answer, put the best lineup out there while giving people chances and shots who aren’t my buddies and retreads, keep the 2nd tag bullshit off my team and give a good experience to all on my roster with no bias.

My goals....see above and win. I hate losing. I’ll go with the best players best chances afforded, now acquaintances and friends.

No Streaming Account
  8. Xempir3sniperX

Xempir3sniperX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    • Age? 21
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) No previous owner, GM or AGM experience.
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 2 seasons, and no other leagues
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.) Yes, i understand that any action against LG and the team will result in a 2 season ban.

"I Understand & Accept"
    • I Understand and Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I wish to take ownership of a team within the PSN LGCHL because i have great leadership and management skills, and love the game. I would love to be able to own a team and watch it develop into an online family.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    As an owner, i wish to achieve
    - giving every player a chance to make the roster
    - giving each player the best LG experience that i can

No Streaming Account
  9. eqbomber

eqbomber New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    • Previous League Management Experience: None
    • League Experience: Played in about 4 season on ps4 and also a few season on xbox 360
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: from being in the league for multiple seasons, I would say that I know the rules really well. 6/7
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum: Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role: I Understand and Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL: I would like to give back to the league and finally step up to becoming part of the management for a CHL team
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner: My goals as an owner would be to build a friendly but solid team and make a run deep into the playoffs. I'm all about having the team on to practice sometimes, so I would ensure to have practice times every week to help out the team.

No Streaming Account
  10. JaG83D83

JaG83D83 S8 Saginaw Spirit Owner

Discord:
    JaGGeD_da_InFaMoUs#0520
    Ratings:
    +71 / 57 / -91
    1. Age? 35

2. Previous League Management Experience? Kitchener Rangers GM in S7

3. League Experience?
      2 seasons
      yes
      i Understand and accept.

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      Because i enjoy the competitiveness and structure of being in management in this league. i have had experience of what it is to be in such a position and enjoy the push it gives me to put together a team and try and make it far with them. its something that resounds to the competitiveness of my nature. i want to be apart of the backbone of the league and its management and help be apart of its renown reputation.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To take a winning team to the top of course but to also help grow the league to new heights and help keep its values and structures in place that have allowed it the grow and prosper to where it is today. i also want to make new experiences with newcomers the best it can be for them becuase i believe the ones who are fresh are the ones who will have the most resonence with how the league works and their first experiences with it and who will make or break the influx of positive growth in the league. Jaded members, no offense , are no longer rooting for the longevity of the league in my opinion. if the league is to stay strong and maintain its essence then making sure the newcomers are made to fit in the 4 corners of the league and how it works. if they have shit experiences then they gonna bounce out and are gonna spread their unfortunate experiences to the rest of the community as we have all seen in the past. i believe i can help with my part however big or small it may be . Oh and its also why i applied for a BOG position as well lol. a little fyi into a Segway for that application lol. thanks

• Get Good Get Good x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    JaGG83D
  11. vnozzz

vnozzz New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    • Age? 29
    • Previous League Management Experience? S7 Guelph Storm AGM. Also, Owner of the Erie Otters in VG.
    • League Experience: I played my first season in LG during Season 7.
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I would rate myself about a 5.5/7. I feel I learned quite a bit in my first season as AGM throughout this season and playoffs. While I dont know everything yet, I am confident in leading a team. I can also confidently say that I feel like i have a good number of knowledgeable contacts and friends that can help if I ever have a question about anything.
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? I am very familiar with the Forum and the majority of the website.
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept.
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I really enjoyed my time as AGM of Guelph and I am also having a blast in my role as Owner of the VG Erie Otters. I also enjoy working with individual players in an attempt to help them improve their individual game play and results. Overall, I enjoy management (It is also my career path) and I would like to continue to grow in my role in LG and eventually lead a team to a Cup!
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? First and foremost, I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. I met some great people in S7 and I look forward to meeting more in the future. Also, I would like to be able to help new players learn and grow in our league. I hope to work with players at every stage in their LG career and perhaps find myself competing and managing at higher levels in the future. Finally, I would like to win championships!

• Like Like x 3
    vgnozzo
  12. CompleteLuck21

CompleteLuck21 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    • No management Experience, did help with scouting for the Bulldogs
    • 1 Season as a Roster player for the Bulldogs. A couple of games in the AHL as well as the NHL.
    • Knowledge of the Leagues Rules 5 out of 7 but reading more almost everyday as i have lots of spare time at work
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? (yes good Knowledge of the CHL Forum)

• (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    • (Yes)
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? ( I understand and Accept)
    • I wish to take ownership within the CHL strictly because i love the aspect of building relationships around the LG Community and the competitiveness this league has shown me in 1 year of being with LG. i am currently on a 2 season contract with the Hamilton Bulldogs and I am hoping that i can stay where i am. I enjoyed the aspect of scouting with my old management, in just a short time i assisted in helping scouting players that had a good attitude that enjoyed playing LG just as much as i did. I have a lot of spare time so I am just looking for something else to do with it.
    • My goals to achieve as a LGCHL Owner: I have three goals to achieve as a LGCHL Owner. 1. Build relationships around the LG Community as mentioned before, i love the aspect of meeting new people and suiting their wants and needs, i have lots of experience meeting peoples needs and wants (car sales). 2. Everyone is about trying to build a winning team you read that in almost every reply to this forum, the way i plan on building is through strong individuals that have a good attitude and the willingness to learn, not just as a individual but as a team. 3. Assisting players and motivating them to always try and reach their full potential. I believe that if i was given the role I can help bring a group of people who may or may not know each other closer together similar to that of what i experienced this past season on the Bulldogs. The only way to be successful is having players that enjoy playing for a team they like, and are willing to devote their time towards the memorial cup.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Ray9733

Ray9733 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 4 / -9
      1. Age : 44

2. Previous League Management Experience : Agm lgchl Sioux greyhounds 1 season made playoffs make to second round and lost to London knights , Gm lgahl Tucson Roadrunners made playoffs lost to San Jose Baricuda in 5 games
      3. League Experience : 3 full seasons in lg

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHLRules : Yes I understand Rules
      5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
      6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? IUnderstand & Accept.
      7. Why You Wish To Take OnOwnership Within The (PSN)LGCHL? I always enjoy management whenever given the opportunity, I have a passion for building teams and always coming out on top. I have a compteivenature and I think I would be people would respect mystyle would like to play for me. I have been from TC to roster multiple times so I can relate to all types of people and situations which would benifit owning a team.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Of course win a championship, but it takes steps. First goalwould be actually getting a team, then have a smoothyear ending in making the playoffs. Each year try to improve in the postseasonwhile gaining more and more experience dealing with allthe different types of players. I would love to see guys develop under me and moveup in their careers in lg

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  14. New360Guy

New360Guy New Member

Discord:
    new360Guy#0384
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    • Age? 27
    • Previous League Management Experience? 0 seasons
    • League Experience? 2 seasons

• Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 4

• Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes

• Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept

• Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To lead a team to the Memorial cup Championship as a first year owner.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To be the best owner of the league.

• Like Like x 1
    taft062890
  15. Farx9

Farx9 S8 Hamilton Bulldogs Owner

Discord:
    Farx9#0786
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1
    Age? 35

Previous League Management experience? Prince Albert Raiders Agm S7

League Experience? 2 seasons with Prince Albert Raiders (S6 & S7)

Knowledge of PSN CHL Rules? 6

Knowledge of PSN CHL Forums? Yes

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & accept

Why you wish to take on ownership within the PSN LGCHL? I’m looking for ownership because I’m extremely active in the league and would like the challenge, I’ve had one season as AGM and now I have the itch. Before LG, if I wasn’t playing eashl I was doing franchise mode, I would only watch games and just deal with all management stuff (yes I watched games, kinds crazy but that how much I love the inner workings of building a team and not having my play influence how my seasons went). LG has become a big part of my life since signing up and I’m ready for the next step.

Your goals you wish to achieve as a PSN LGCHL owner? To provide solid leadership all while creating a fun environment and competitive team, winning the cup would be nice but making playoffs as first time owner would be an achievement in itself, also ensure that my management in place is on the same page and continue to build that relationship (must trust your management team). My last two season with Prince Albert Raiders have been amazing because of the family environment we had going and want to continue that for others to enjoy as I know there have been team that just fight with each other, disrespecting one another is not an option on my team, anyways thanks for the opportunity to possibly make this dream come true.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  16. Doctcr

Doctcr New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1)20
    2)GM 2 seasons ago
    3)played season 4,5 and 7
    4)5-6/7
    5)yes
    6)i understand and accept
    7)to have fun, make new friends and to try win the championship :p

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. nibblingwalrus

nibblingwalrus Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 31

2. Previous League Management Experience? Gm of steelhead season 5
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience? Lg season 4,5,6,7
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
      Yes (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I understand and accept responsibility
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Tired of being picked up by some poor owners and having to struggle on some poor teams

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Would like to make post season for a first year owner

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. ToneCarbone

ToneCarbone Owner - Victoria Royals S8

Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -2
    (PSN) ToneCarbone
    LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 42

2. Previous League Management Experience? None on LG, VGHL PHL Captain

3. League Experience? 1 full season LG (Flint) + 1 partial season LG (London). VG Current Season. Drafted NHLjrPSN Russia.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6

5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? YES

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?:
      As a responsible adult and business owner I understand the role of ownership and its responsibilities. I have several years of experience managing people both on and offline.
      I have the ability to articulate the needs of the team without demoralizing or diminishing the players around me.
      My knowledge of hockey and e-sports along with my people skills, make me the ideal candidate to lead a CHL Franchise to the promise land.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
      Of course the overall team goal would be to be successful but I would like to foster that success through positive teamwork and communication.
      I understand the feelings of the vast majority of players that linger on the TC rosters.
      I would make an effort to get everyone involved with the goal in mind to be remembered as a fair owner that respects his players both roster and TC.

Thanks for the consideration.

• Like Like x 2
    ToneCarbone
  19. Unabuga6

Unabuga6 I'm a tree doctor btw

Discord:
    Unabuga6#0060
    Ratings:
    +209 / 28 / -38
    1. Age? 20

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)Owner S3 & S4 BoG S5 & S6
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
      S2 - S7 & LGFA
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept" - I understand and accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To win the cup

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To win the cup

• Like Like x 9
    unabuga6
  20. xXImSoScotianXx-

xXImSoScotianXx- Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. 22
    2. Seaons 4 agm
    3. Since season 4 . No other leagues
    4. I know most of the rules as some change per season . Rate as a 5 -6
    5. Yes
    6. I understand and accept
    7. like to run a team and give it my all to take a team all the way .
    8. To go all the way and win with a positive team and to have fun doing it

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account