LGCHL LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Apr 7, 2018.

1. justkiller51270

justkiller51270 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  2. Deadlyone910

Deadlyone910 Solid all around player.

Ratings:
    +19 / 2 / -0

Deadlyone910
  3. Deadlyone910

Deadlyone910 Solid all around player.

Ratings:
    +19 / 2 / -0
    2. I have been a owner is season one of SHL. I know how to do stats An everything.
    3. I been since season 5. I also play VgHL An currently own a Team in SHL.
    4.I know almost all the rules.I do know some do change.
    5.Yes I do know how the site works.
    6.I understand An Except.
    7.Because owning a team is fun an exciting.I enjoy the challenge of trying to put together the best line. To have the best option at winning every time. I don’t complain nor do I grip to anyone. I just go with what I got. I handle situations very well.
    8.To have fun An make new comers have fun An enjoy the competitiveness of leagues. It is fun an exciting to try An win the cup.

• Like Like x 3
    Deadlyone910
  4. AidanMcGlock

AidanMcGlock Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    • Age? 18 (when season starts)
    • Previous League Management Experience? GM for two seasons in a facebook league (placed 2nd place in my second season as a GM)
    • League Experience? Multiple seasons in LG. Also played 4 seasons in 2 different facebook leagues
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 5-6
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? 100% understand and accept

• Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Not only is this a field that interests me but doing something on the small scale can translate to possibly the big scale as well. I also coach hockey currently and it is very enjoyable for me. I have had experiences both good and bad as an owner and with other owners. I want to use those experiences to be the best owner I can be. I would also like to help build up new players to get them valuable experience in the league.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Build a group of tight knit guys who not only want to play chel but want to have a good time as well. And of course, Win

No Streaming Account
  5. Capsrule19

Capsrule19 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -2
    1. Age: 16
    2. No experience
    3. Been in lg since season 4
    4.read rules 2 times
    5. Is I am familiar with how the forums work
    6. I understand and accept
    7. I think if I owned a team it would show me more responsibility’s in how to run a team properly and not to give up and stuff
    8. If becoming owner I wish to achieve heading into the playoffs and have fun as a team and get to know one another more

No Streaming Account
  6. oraclerampage

oraclerampage Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -1
    1. Age?: 21

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager): I was a gm on the Xbox side for season 29.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
      I have played since S5 on LG and have not played in any other leagues.
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) I would say my knowledge of the CHL rulebook is a 7 because I know the rules from the Xbox side which are mostly the same.
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes.
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.) I understand and accept.

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I want to take ownership this season because I enjoyed helping build a team on the Xbox side in my first season but feel I would enjoy it more on the PlayStation side because I am more familiar with the player base on this side
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? My goals would be to help the team reach the memorial cup as well as making sure everyone including tc's have a shot to make a impact and enjoy there time playing in the league.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  7. D_sIsIvE1

D_sIsIvE1 London Knights Owner

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Previous League Management Experience: I have no experience as of yet managing a team on mu own, however I did gain an extensive amount of knowledge on running a team from my LGCHL owners/AGM this year.

League Experience: S7 was my first official season in LG, but I've been playing EASHL since its beginnings.

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Rules: I'd say 6/7. I got to learn a lot about them while helping out with my owners

Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum: I am fairly knowledgeable when it comes to understanding the forum usage and what it entails

Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role: I Understand & Accept

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL: For someone who started out as a TC and made his way through trades and eventually into a roster spot on a playoff contending team, I feel compelled to at least throw my name in the hat for ownership. I was able to see from the bottom up, how an individual can progress through with help and guidance from their Owners and GM's. To me it was a great experience and considering I am a coach in real life for minor sports development, I believe I can adapt that knowledge into the virtual gaming careers of many. I know I would have the determination and drive to compete in an area such as this.

Your Goal You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner: My goal would be to work with my roster, encouraging and hopefully accelerating their virtual LG careers. I would aspire to be a fair, understanding and accepting owner allowing all individuals to have their shot. I understand the difference between business and pleasure. I would never start a friend over a better player that deserves the spot, just because of acquaintances. Obviously, my ultimate goal as an owner would be to bring my team on a solid playoff run, hopefully resulting in a trip to the Memorial Cup. I would incorporate a base system on how the team would play and function against specific opponents and keep an open dialogue within my team as to what is most comfortably suited for the style of play.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Towel5566

Towel5566 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1 age 26
    2 on Xbox I managed the SSHL Black hawks for 2 seasons as the gm and 4 seasons as the owner of hurricanes
    3 season 3
    4 I’m 10/10 on rules
    5im good on all that
    6i understandand accept
    7 I would make a good owner cause I understand what players like and don’t like and also like to have fun as well
    8 I have 2 goals build a great team that wants to win and have fun and win cups

No Streaming Account
  9. VulgarGentleman

VulgarGentleman Owner of Owen Sound Attack

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    1. Age: 26

2. Previous League Management Experience: Season 7 owner of the Owen Sound Attack.

3. League Experience: I have been playing LG since season 4.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: 7/7

5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum: Very well

6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role: I Understand & Accept

7. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner: My goal as a CHL owner is to provide a fun, respectful and organized environment for my team to build chemistry on the road to make the playoffs.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    vulgargentleman
  10. RG x 34

RG x 34 S9 is #34szn

Discord:
    R34RYAN#8702
    Ratings:
    +138 / 44 / -26
    Great guy, defiantly recommend him. Could develop a good team, I fully support.

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    R34RXYN
  11. cmacklin2008

cmacklin2008 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -2
    • Age?

• Previous League Management Experience?
    No previous experience.

• League Experience?
    S6 LGCHLPSN was my first ever season of LG. I've played on eight separate teams over last two seasons and really got to learn the in's-and-out's of the site.
    I played 12 regular season games and 1 playoff game, of which both were in S6, and 3 TC games, 1 during S6 and 2 during S7(the only 2 games I played this season).​

• Knowledge of The PSN CHL Rules?
    6, I have paid attention to the rules in case anything were to change.

• Knowledge of PSN CHL Forum?

Yes.

• Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I understand and accept.

• Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The PSN LGCHL?

I would like to gain experience with managing teams, as well as give others the opportunities to play fun, competitive, LGCHL hockey.

• Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A PSN LGCHL Owner?

I wish to be able to put my name out there and have fun playing competitive hockey. I also wish to give other players the chance to play NHL and gain in-game experience, knowledge of the site, and more opportunities to move up in the league.​

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. FidellCastro84

FidellCastro84 New York Goon

Discord:
    FidellCastro84#2133
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age? 33

I have owned teams in different leagues, And was GM of the Cleveland Monsters. I stepped up after Budz and J_Pedro Quit and left the team with a 22 Game losing streak. I Am unaware of what Nick wants to do as far as the future management of the monsters.

3. League Experience?
      I found LG back in Season 2. I signed up late but managed to get some playing time in. I took a season off but i have been pretty consistent since Season 4. I never filled out a application to be an owner but i am in good standings with every one i ever played for.

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      I would say a Solid 6. After taking over the Monsters Mid Season i had a early crash course in "how to manage a team" using the mangers tab and just the over procedure to everything. I also learned most of the rules just by trial and error. Now i know majority of the rules but give my self a 6 because there's always something that you could learn

5. (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
      Yes

(Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept"
      I UNDERSTAND & ACCEPT
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      Since i have a lot of experience in other leagues and a decent amount here i feel i could put together a fun and competitive team. I Am pretty tight with alot of people and i have a good standing with most owners. I think LG has the biggest pool of players available to build a team with. LG has the best tools also available to help you manage a team. If you were to build a competitive team in any league around, LG would equip you best to do it. Don't get me wrong, Some people fail at this badly. But i feel that i did decent stepping in with the Monsters when i did and that given a chance to start fresh that i would be able to build a pretty competitive team!
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
      Just putting together a decent team in its self is a win in my book. But making play offs on my first season would be a goal i would like to set for my self if given the chance. Another thing that is a must is just having a team that enjoys playing with each other. I would like to have a team that plays together constantly and not just at game time. I feel that a team who is active in the chat and jokes and talks about other things then just hockey would be a good group of guys and playing together would come natural to them. Over all i just want my players to enjoy playing for me and to have fun doing it.

If given the chance to run a team in any league whether CHL, AHL or any division i would be very thankful.

FiddySnipes
  13. sG_NtrO

sG_NtrO New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -0
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

[​IMG]

1. Age - 27
    2. Previous League Management Experience - None for LG, but owner in SHL, PAVHL.
    3. League Experience - 3 Seasons (CHL)
    4. (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) - SHL, PAVHL, VG, SO, FBHL, and 3 Seasons of LG

5. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL rules - 6/7
    6. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum - yes
    7. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role - I understand and accept

8. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To be a strong leader, and very active with the team members I receive. Never to let down the people that want to have fun. It's a game all about fun.

9. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To try my best in giving my players a chance to be in playoffs or the cup, but most of all to have fun.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    • It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.

Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You !
    [/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. JCIaus33

JCIaus33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +289 / 151 / -160
    1. Age? 40

AHL GM Season 4 & 5
    3. League Experience?
      Since Season 2 on psn and Season 28 on Xbox. Play VG & FBHL (Current GM)

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) YES
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

"I Understand & Accept" I UNDERSTAND & ACCEPT
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Time slots are more convenient and wish to make it enjoyable and run a competitive team

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Make it a fun and enjoyable experience for players and put out the best competition

No Streaming Account
  15. Chucky-514

Chucky-514 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Previous league management experience: 2 season VG owner

League experience: Season 6 and season 7

Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL rules: 9/10

Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL forum: Yes

Accepting ownership responsibility & Role: I understand and accept the responsibility

Why you wish to take on ownership within the (PSN) LGCHL: I would like to own a team to because I like to meet new people and i enjoy playing nhl a lot and I know I can build a great team and hopefully go deep in the playoffs and enjoy the great experience and hopefully be owner more season to come.

Your goals you wish to achieve as a (PSN) LGCHL owner: meet new people , build a winning team , enjoy experience and hopefully win it all regardless we win as a team or we lose a team but as long we gave it our all I’m proud and I want to build the chl league more and give all guys a shot at playing time.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. ApexPredator724

ApexPredator724 New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -2
    1. Age: 26

Former owner for 2 seasons of the Spokane Chiefs. Season 5 and 6.
    1. League Experience?
      6 Seasons, been part of LGPSN since season 2.

2. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    3. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      Yes
    4. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand and accept
    5. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I have done it in the past and fostered good relationships with my players. A lot of the guys I met stayed in the league and have gone on to own teams of their own.
    6. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
      Introduce players to competitive online hockey, teach them the fundamentals of positioning and working within the site, make great connections. Last year I left CHL ownership because a connection asked me to play at a higher level but ultimately I enjoy being here and working with new players more.

apexpredator724
  17. Dmcgloin

Dmcgloin New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Previous management experience: I was a lgchl owner back in season 5, and a temporary gm in season 6. I am also management in the vgahl

League experience: played in lg since season 4 and I play in shl and vg.

Knowledge of psn lgchl rules: 6

Knowledge of chl forum: yes

I understand and accept

I wish to take on ownership in the lgchl because I feel I am prepared and ready to take back a management role
    The goal I wish to achieve is to creat a strong and happy team to take to the playoffs

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. JEDI-INFIDEL

JEDI-INFIDEL New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Age 22

Previous LG management xp : none

League XP : 3 seasons , 5,6,&7
    I would rate my knowledge of the rules at a strong 6.

Yes I understand how to use the CHL forum .

I understand and accept the owners responsibility.

I would like to be owner because , I am tired of owners not doing what they should be and putting friends before the team . Or having them cheat by bringing back , banned players in second accounts. Im tired of pple having control of my career. I see great players getting waived all the time over the same old drama... I wanna stay away from that this season.

My goals would be , to put together a strong managerial team , crush heads on a bidding strategy , and stick to that plan as much as possible. I am retired so I am home all day and have the time to do this properly. I believe I can pick a winning team and be successful enough to move up in leagues and hopefully one day look at the NHL TEAM I now own.. I dunno.. that's it.

• Like Like x 1
    xxxtikklexxx
  19. Chearthquake

Chearthquake New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -2
    1. Age? 26
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Agm of the Batallion for season 7
    3. League Experience? I have played since season 3. I have been in all three leagues at some point.
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 6 There are a few of the newer rules that I am not 100% on, but having been an AGM was very helpful
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes. I would look daily during the season to know if there were any important notices.
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I personally believe that building a team is the most fun part of Hockey. Having players that play well together is key. I Would like the challenge of making a team that can compete for a championship.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Honestly to have fun and then win. Having been around the league for as long as I have. I've seen both the good and the bad of a team. I want to have a team that respects the other teams and each other, but at the same time enjoys the challenge of the game.

I have applied to also be an owner of an NHL team, but I would be happy anywhere I would just like to have a chance at running a team.

No Streaming Account
  20. Dshann88

Dshann88 Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 1 / -3
    • Age? 28
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) no management experience in LG
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
      Been in Lg since S3, currently an Owner in VGPHL
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?

"I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      Just got back into LG last season, looking to take on a bigger role and learn about management, starting from the bottom.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Anybody not wanting to win as their number one priority has it all wrong, I just wanna build a strong team, establish a good TC roster and give everyone a chance to show their skills

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    dshann88