LGCHL LGCHL Owner Season 8 Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Rockgosu4, Apr 7, 2018.

1. ODucks182

ODucks182 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 11 / -14
    1. Age: 24
    2. Previous League Management Experience: S5 GM of Armada, S6 AGM of Oshawa, S7 GM of Oshawa, S1 WJC GM of Swiss, S2 WJC GM of Gold Medal Kaz, S3 WJC Owner of future Gold Medal Kaz :)
    3. League Experience: Season 5-7
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: 17/7
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum: 7/7
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role: I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL: I want to take ownership in the CHL to build a great team and showcase I have the proper skillset to own in the AHL in the next couple seasons. Being a GM for the last three seasons has set me up to be successful.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner: Pretty much the same reason as #7, I want to move up the ranks as an Owner and establish myself within the LG community. I would also like to move on passed the first round of the playoffs :)

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 Saint John Shitters Owner

Discord:
    xMatt26#8140
    Ratings:
    +637 / 37 / -82
    Give this man owner now.

• Winner Winner x 1
    MrImster
  3. Young_Sav30

Young_Sav30 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  4. BowDownFB

BowDownFB Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 25 / -8
    1. Age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S24 Sherbrooke Owner (XB1) S25 Providence Bruins GM (XB1)
    3. League Experience? I've been in LG since CHL S8 on the XB1. I've also been apart of other leagues here and there on xbox.
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 7 -- Because I have been in the league for so long I would say my knowledge on the rules exceeds what is needed.
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      Yes I am familiar with how the PSN forums operate.
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I enjoy building a competitive, yet fun and inviting environment. I believe the best way for me to do this is my owning my own team. It is really important to form a bond with your players and I am still in close touch with most of my team from Sherbrooke in S24, as we became that close. Although it sounds egotistical, I feel as if some of the best experiences I've had within a locker room is when I built it myself. Although I want to win, I want to ensure everyone has a good experience, I am confident under my ownership that will always be the case. I want new players to have a good experience within League Gaming and I will ensure that will be the case with a environment that is kept positive yet competitive at the same time, at all times.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Of course everyone's goal is to go and win the Mem, however only 1 of 60 teams get to do that each season. For me some of my goals include ensuring my players are enjoying the environment they are in, whether it be the team locker room or the league as a whole. I know as a CHL owner we play a main part as to whether or not new players will continue on with the league, in turn making it my goal to achieve a great environment first and foremost. Another goal I that weighs fully on my shoulders is building a team people enjoy to be on. Whether it be doing my homework, selecting players who are motivated to win but also have a positive attitude and are always on the forefront of picking their teammates up if they are down.

5. Oduya_Like_That

Oduya_Like_That Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    1. Age?19

2. Previous League Management Experience? Have not managed a team in lg but have in many others.
    3. League Experience? 4 seasons in lg have been playing in other leagues since nhl 13

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Know all the rules. 7.
      I understand everything.
      I understand and accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I wish to take on ownership because i want more experiance.
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Make the team i would be running fun but competitve. Get some more awards as a team and hopefully help get the players known for they can try play in the higher levels of hockey.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. blazinhippy22

blazinhippy22 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 22

2. Previous League Management Experience? LG Switzerland gm
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience? I have been in LG for one season. And honestly can say that it's been a lot of fun and met lots of good people

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I would rate myself a 5 as I do try to stay as informed as possible to rules and rule changes .However if I was to be an owner I'm sure their will be more I will need to learn but more than willing to take the time to read and follow the rules to the best of my knowledge
      Yes
      I will take full responsibility and understand and accept.
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? To show my skills with leadership, dedication and organization. I really want to keep impoving players we already have in the league. And bring more players in to the community I enjoy gaming in so much.

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To give players a chance to showcase their skills. Aswell as put a team out on the ice that can contend night in and night out. But also Remember that hockey is a team sport not an individual sport

No Streaming Account
  7. Torieturtle26

Torieturtle26 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -4
    1. Age? 26

2. Previous League Management Experience? I was the assistant gm of the swift current Broncos s7 and the owner of team Germany for world juniors s3
    3. I have been in the league since world junior s2

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I would say it is a 6 out of 7 but I'm going to re read the rules as well
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? I know the forum well
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
    7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
      I wish to take ownership to help players have a good and fun experiance
    8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?my goals are to build a positive environment team that has fun and is also conpetitive and to go deep in the playoffs

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    torieturtle26
  8. oBiLL3Yo

oBiLL3Yo (oBiLL3Yo) The Dishmaster

Ratings:
    +158 / 8 / -21
    Ready to go !

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    bill3y09
  9. AffordableDreams

AffordableDreams Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Affordabledreams(Thunder Owner)#1398
    Ratings:
    +42 / 8 / -14
    1. Age? 37

2. Previous League Management Experience? 3 season gm

3. League Experience? 7 seasons experience

4. Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 7
    5. Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? Yes
    6. Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and Accept

7. Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? It's a good place to.be and to help the league grow and educate players on the league and structure as well as good team play

8. Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? To build a successful team, teach structure hockey and have some fun

quincydoe
  10. gariepy36

gariepy36 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 11 / -0
    • Age? 22
    • Previous League Management Experience? GM on vg-shl-qchl / owner on qchl
    • League Experience? 2016 until now 5-6season on lg -5years on qchl -1season vg - 2season shl
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? yes, ill say like 6/7 rullles are similar on every league and i read the rule book
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum? yes
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & accept
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? : I wish i can get a team as owner because im a team player and very like to build a good chemistery on a team and help players who ndont havealot of experience on league to get better. I dont mind winning a league im looking to have fun with everyone.
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? MY goal is to build a solid team to maybe win a champiomships and build friendships.

• Useful Useful x 1
    gariepy36
  11. sniz420

sniz420 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -1
    • Age? 27
    • Previous League Management Experience? None
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    • League Experience? S7 mid season join
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    • Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) CHL Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most). 5
    • Knowledge of (PSN) CHL Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    • No but willing to learn fast
    • Accepting Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      (Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a (PSN) CHL Owner position for Season 8, if you decide step down for ANY reason during Season 8 or get removed as owner that you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional season may be added on depending on what other violations occur.)

Please respond by answering
      "I Understand & Accept"
    I Understand and accept.
    • Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    • Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    I wish to get my name out there in the community, I have time currently and would be a very active owner , and or GM / assist gm for an owner who wants a person who is on the ball. I hope to use this as starting point for future LG roles and seasons. Here to help if help is needed anywhere.

No Streaming Account
  12. QC_Moreault

QC_Moreault Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -6
    Username / Gamertag QC_Moreault
    Age27
    Management Experience bellevilld s5 and victoriaville s6 owner on xbox
    LG Experience combined xbox and ps4 that will be my 9th seasons
    Other League Experience no
    Have You've Been Issued a League Before? Never
    Have You've Been Issued a Chat Ban Before? Never