LGCHL LGCHL PSN S18 OWNER APPLICATIONS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Chooch780, Aug 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeropucksgiven04

zeropucksgiven04 Calgary Hitmen Owner

Discord:
    zeropucksgiven04#9999
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -4
    Yes

edaw_98
  2. Shoobie4

Shoobie4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 11 / -24
    1. 20

2. i have no experience, i would be first time owner.

3. been in the league since szn11, i have also played fbhl, and a few other smaller leagues on the side.

4. i would say my knowledge between 1-7 it would be a 6.

5. yes.

6. i understand and accept.

7. i wish to take ownership because, i really want to build a competitive team, i also want meet lots of new people and make lots of new friendships.

8. i think if i got management, my main goal would be what most owners want the mem cup, but before that i would love to have the presidents trophy, along with a few other banners, my other goals would be to make the league more competitive and build a good solid team, and my other goal like i said above is to meet lots of new people and create many new friendships.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    shoobs4
  3. WillyStroker14

WillyStroker14 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -3

Yes, email is josh.am****e14@gmail.com.

No Streaming Account
  4. J_Gedds

J_Gedds Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 20
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I have no previous lg management experienced but I’ve owned multiple times in other leagues

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      I’ve played 4-5 lg seasons I have multiple season on vg, x6, og, and have also played in mghl/nbhl, eohl and a few others
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 5-6 could brush up before the season starts but I know the rule book pretty well

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
      I understand & accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? I felt with my past season owning in other leagues I could build a team that can be competitive with a fun relaxed team enviorment and create a better experience than I have had in past season
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? I mean I would love to win it all but I would settle for a successful season meeting new players and building a friendly enviorment that doesn’t have any bs attached

No Streaming Account
  5. Rahzki

Rahzki Big Bootie Mix Golem

Ratings:
    +415 / 25 / -58
    1. What is your age? 22

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Owner multiple seasons in the LGCHL (Xbox)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

3. League Experience? LGPSN S3 - now

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums? 7
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? Win a cup and run with it

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? Potentially move up to managing in the upper leagues

Did you fill out the attached test?
      Chooch

6. Chooch780

Chooch780 CHL PSN LEAGUE DIRECTOR

Ratings:
    +98 / 1 / -31
    Updated deadline for applications.

chooch780
  7. G_Baby_Spot

G_Baby_Spot Carried Rockies to S15 Mem Cup

Ratings:
    +102 / 1 / -11
    1. What is your age? 27

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) GM Season 10 and 12

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) since season 7 psn…other leagues were FB/VG

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

Please ensure that you post that youunderstand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If youdecide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additionalseasons may be added on depending onwhat other violations occur.

I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? I have met some of my best friends that I have yet to meet through LGCHL. I want to provide that same benefit as others did to me when I first started. I want to develop players that can move on with their careers.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? Win the mem (again szn 15 mem). Forever friendships. Have the most drafted. Grow the community.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    gbabyspot
  8. Clutchkinq

Clutchkinq Active Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 6 / -12
    1. What is your age?
      CHL Owner - Season 16 Kansas City Mavericks, WJRs Owner - Season 10 Team Estonia, CHL AGM - Season 15 Swift Current Broncos, Owner - FB 3's league.
    3. League Experience?
      4 seasons with LG. 1 season with FB.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Yes.

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?
      I wish to take ownership to build a competitive team in the CHL. I want to continue where I left off when I was owner for the Kansas City Mavs. I understand what it takes to be a successful owner, the responsibilities and the time you have to put in as owner. This upcoming season I will build and develop a playoff team and make a deep playoff push to win the Memorial cup.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? Scout and draft a highly skilled roster, create a positive team atmosphere, develop healthy relationships with CHL owners again. Dominate my division and finish the regular season as the number 1 seed, make a deep playoff push and play for the Memorial cup.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. J_durst-8

J_durst-8 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -4
    nope. Not really interested anymore. Too much effort in the process. .. Anyone need a GM?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. lxGloryxl

lxGloryxl Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age?
      LGPSN S11 AGM, LGPSN S12 AGM, LGPSN S15 AGM, LGPSN S17 GM, WEHL S2 Owner
    3. League Experience?
      LG 8 seasons, Facebook 3 seasons, Wehl 2 seasons, VGHL 1 season
      Yes

I Understand and accept
      Obviously, I want to win the mem cup, but to create a fun winning environment for a team.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? Win the Mem Cup

No Streaming Account
  11. Dradavich

Dradavich S17 Cleveland Monsters MVP

Discord:
    Dradavich#1971
    Ratings:
    +914 / 119 / -247
    1. What is your age?
      S15 Reading Royals AGM/GM, S16 Charlottetown AGM S11 World Juniors Slovakia Owner
    3. League Experience?
      I Have Played in LG every season since S10, It is the only league I have played in
      Yes

I Understand & Accept
      I want to build a competitive team that has lot of fun, why the LGCHL? Good question, This is the league that almost every single player starts off in. There is always so much talent coming into to this league I want to find that talent and build not only good team around them but a good atmosphere to help them thrive in this league so that when the season is over they will remember that LG is the #1 place for 6s Hockey.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?
    • Like I said building a good atmosphere, If any player has a problem i'll let it be known that they can come to me or my management team and we will help them out with it
    • Winning the Memorial Cup (Obviously)
    • Building a team that will be Competitive

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Dradavich
  12. Live by S I N

Live by S I N LivebySIN

Ratings:
    +138 / 6 / -14
    If possible I would like to remove myself from the ownership processes.

livebysin
  13. Leprechaunn_90

Leprechaunn_90 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 2 / -1
    1. What is your age?

I am 31 years old.

I have been in management 3 times, 1st time was in season 14 LGCHL, I Was GM for Rimouski Oceanic, 2nd time was in Season 15 LGCHL and I was also Gm for the Hamilton Bulldogs, and the 3rd time was Season 13 LGCHL WJC Tournament, Owner of Sweden.

3. League Experience(How long have you been in LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

I have been in LGHL since Season 12, also played in WJC Tournament in Season 9, 10, and 13. I have also played in VGHL League for a few Seasons and was even in Management a few times there But nothing compares to LGHL!!

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? Rate yourself between 1 as in the least, and 7 as in the most.

I would rate myself with a 4.5 - 5.5 as some things I know very well and other things needs a little bit of work. Just being honest and want to say that I have no problems reading over the rulebook so that I become a 7/7 so that I can know everything about the rulebook incase a situation or scenario comes up during the regular season or even in the playoffs, and need to resolve an issue with no problems because I have the knowledge of the LGHL rulebook.

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED, and understanding how to find Rosters, Standings, and League News?

Yes, I understand and am fully capable of knowing where to find all the important posts and am most definitely able to find out what place my team is in the standings as well of other teams in different divisions, and also know how to find players on rosters, and Training camp players. I also know how to do scheduling input stats even if there is a lag out, and even know how to search players in different leagues as in LGCHL, LGAHL, and LGNHL.

6.Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

YES I Understand & ACCEPT

I wish to take on the role as ownership on because I really love the game of hockey and want to be the leader that can show other members and players that we are here to have fun, be competitive and put together a winning team and being able to make new friends and being able to show that when you win, you win as a TEAM and when you LOSE, you lose as a team its not all about 1 person its about coming together as 1 UNIT.

If I become an LGCHL owner this Season my goals are to build a winning team, that creates great memories that will be unforgettable. Also would love to be able to give players the opportunity to play on a roster, and build chemistry without having toxic players talk bad about one another and make people feel unwanted and not apart of the team. I don't mind if a player calls one of their teammates out as long as its going to help us become a stronger and better squad. Last but not least my main goal is to have players want to come back and play multiple seasons because they had a great season with me and the rest of management and their teammates. Hopefully WIN a MEM CUP!!!

THANKS and GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE in the upcoming SEASON!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. PlayBoiCenterSG-

PlayBoiCenterSG- s7,s9,s10 chl owner

Ratings:
    +59 / 24 / -29
    1. What is your age? Old
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Ahl agm chl gm chl agm chl owner
    3. (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    5. League Experience? Lots
    6. (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I’m in vg and been in lg since s5
    8. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 7
    9. (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
    11. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
    12. (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    14. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes
    16. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
    18. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    20. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? I wanna get back into owning it’s extremely fun and I wanna bring back to the community
    22. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? To make playoffs have a great season and hopefully win a cup and make guys go in the draft and have guys from my team drafted

Message CHL BoGs about coming off NML

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2021
    No Streaming Account
  15. DoNcEnZ13

DoNcEnZ13 #1 Shitter

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 36

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Gm for 5 seasons owner for 3

3. League Experience? For 10 seasons

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6

5. Knowledge of League Forums? yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

"I understand and accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? I enjoy taking on chl prospects and passing along my vast experience in LG with the hopes to set them up for future management or AHL/NHL oppurtunties

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? Build a fun yet competitive team that will compete in the regular season then well into the playoffs

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. ChoubbQc

ChoubbQc Member

Discord:
    Choubbqcc (LW)#1807
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Someone can send me the link of the rlues please

• Funny Funny x 1
    choubbqcc_
  17. Wrist_geared

Wrist_geared Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -16
    There posted on the test

No Streaming Account
  18. Doctcr

Doctcr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Doctcr#6665
    Ratings:
    +19 / 4 / -7
    1. What is your age? 23

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? - LGCHL Gm Season 7

3. League Experience? since season 4

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 8/10

5. Knowledge of League Forums? 8/10

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? - I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? - . been after it the past 3 seasons and still trying

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? - e. to build friendship and hopefully come close to winning the cup or win it, never know what could happen

Did you fill out the attached test?
      Chooch

Yes

No Streaming Account
  19. KyStew

KyStew KyStew#9254

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    - S10 CHL GM
    - S11 CHL Owner
    - S13 CHL GM
    - S14 AHL GM
    - S15 AHL GM
    - S17 NHL AGM (only filled in the last few weeks after AGM got traded at trade deadline and team was out of the playoffs, just to help out Ali as players were no-showing).

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    - Only LG, seasons 9-17.

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    - Yes.

- Yes. I understand & accept.

- Owning and managing in the CHL have been the most enjoyable experiences I’ve had in LG. I’ve now played at every level, and since moving from Ottawa to Vancouver (i.e. west ping now) earlier this year, my priorities have shifted from playing at a more competitive level to enjoying the online experience, which for me has always been more related to building a team as opposed to “winning” or being a top player (and the politics of the higher leagues simply require too much energy). My biggest success as a manager in LG has been developing and building new talent and many players I work with go on to highly productive tenures in the A/N. Simply, I enjoy this aspect and with a move West, and a new NHL game, it seems like the right time to come back to management.

- I want to create a positive culture where players, new and returning, can learn and develop their game by playing for a team that is highly structured. Player development is key for me – on and off the “ice”. Realistically, I of course want a competitive team. However, I’m well aware the reputation of 90% of the teams that usually win the Memorial Cup (i.e. generally found to have broken the rules in some fashion later on). Therefore, that is not a goal I plan to focus on. And again, as a Westie now, I’m really just wanting to contribute to LG given I can’t do what I used to be able to do on 4 ping... I have my management ready to go whom fit the criteria outlined elsewhere. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Chooch, to answer your assumed future question, yes I have filled out the form.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Sxguin

Sxguin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
      GM for Ottawa 67s S13

3. League Experience?
      6 Seasons

4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
      probably a 6

5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Yes

"I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT."

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?I want to take on an ownership role within the LGHL to create and build a competitive team, with players that want to get better, while winning games and having fun while we’re doing it.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goal as an LGHL owner would be to ultimately win the mem cup, with a group of good guys(or girls) who are even better players. Creating a non toxic environment where everyone is inclusive and content with being on the team and doing what it takes to win.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.