LGCHL LGCHL PSN S18 OWNER APPLICATIONS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Chooch780, Aug 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saintshockey688

Saintshockey688 S18 Bronco's Owner

Ratings:
    +23 / 2 / -3
    1. What is your age? 28

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S15 Owner Everett

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I've been in LG since season 14, I have also played in several Draft Leagues such as CLHP, KHL, MGHL, and a bring your own club league WCHL for 5 seasons!

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 5, but I'm willing to do the work too look over the rulebook and learn it front to back, I knew it fairly well the season I owned but its been a few seasons!

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes I know the site very well!

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. I Understand & Accept

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? I want to better myself at the game, and at the management level, I had a rough season my first season owning and id like to prove that I can improve and do better!

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? My goals would be to build a winning team and take them to the mem cup playoffs! Also to improve from my first season as owner!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. ZachS2303

ZachS2303 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 6 / -16
    1. What is your age? 19

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Kingston GM S14 BOG S15+16

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 5 SZN PSN, 2 SZN XB

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? I want to return to management in the chl, I enjoyed my time as GM on Kingston and want to build on what I learned and make a run in S18.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? I want everyone on my team to have fun, I also am a very competitive person in lg, so the expectation is regular season division championship and 4th round playoffs. With my management skill this is a very achievable goal.

No Streaming Account
  3. Zeus_Zwick

Zeus_Zwick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 6 / -7
    • What is your age? 37 years old
    • Previous League Management Experience in LG?
    • S5-S7 S9-S13 CHL Owner
    • S8 AHL AGM
    • S14-S15 CHL GM
    • League Experience?
      S4 -S17 LGHL PSN
    • Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      I would say about a 5, and am always trying to stay up to date on any rule changes
    • Knowledge of League Forums?
      I am fairly knowledgeable of the forums, and do know how to search for what I'm looking for.
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      "I Understand & Accept"
    • Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?
      I wish to take an ownership role in the CHL to help players get adjusted to the E-Sports environment, show them that being a part of a league can be fun and rewarding, and to lead a team of talented individuals to a trophy season.
    • What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? The goals that I wish to achieve as an owner in the CHL is to lead a team to a championship, build players up to be able to move up to the AHL/NHL, and to build a team environment that promotes well being and happiness, as being part of a team is stressful as the season moves on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zeus_zwick
  4. nLands

nLands “Is nLands good at NHL?” Is an impossible question

Ratings:
    +172 / 6 / -4
    1. What is your age?
      I am 19 years old.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
      I was the owner of the S16 London Knights through week 3, stepped down due to personal reasons.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      I have been in LG since late S13. I have been in a few banana leagues but no other big leagues.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
      At least 6, maybe 7.
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Yes.

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?
      Besides wanting a chance for redemption, I genuinely believe I can assemble a roster that can go deep in the playoffs, make some serious noise, and further the career of players.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?
    The Memorial Cup is the answer you should get from everyone, but on top of that, I want to run a team that people want to play for. Mixing winning with a giving players a genuinely fun experience is my ultimate goal as an Owner.

PS: I have already completed the attached test.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  5. Brandon19___

Brandon19___ Member

Discord:
    Brandon19#1276
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  6. aubzz88

aubzz88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 1 / -2
    1. What is your age?

Brandon Wheat Kings GM S14 and S15

3. League Experience?
    In LG since S10

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
    6/7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner, you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand & Accept

7.Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?
    I wish to take Ownership because I miss all the fun that comes along with being apart of the management trio that builds and guides their LG team. I believe as an owner I can provide a comfortable, welcoming, fun and competitive environment for prospects, amateurs and veterans to fit into. I have helped many join LG and get settled in and I want to continue that for many seasons to come. After two seasons off management, I’m ready to create a vast community for players to learn, grow and navigate their LG journey to their liking.

My goal is to win and always aim to build a team that can reach deep into playoffs with the real goal being the mem cup. But you must take things a step at a time from scouting, creating consistent lines, planning practices and always having warmups. During those processes I will make it my goal to find players that are happy with where they are and who they’re playing with. I value chemistry and having players that’ll be able to work out issues without creating a toxic environment that diminishes growth that is necessary to be at the top of the division standings. I won banners in my first season of management and a memorial cup in s16 as a player. Those accomplishments feel nice, and I want others to accomplish those and more. So, in conclusion I would aim to build a team that gets at least 1 banner each season.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. boonewb

boonewb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    [1.]What is your age?

[2.]Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?

- None. I have only been a player for two seasons.

[3.]League Experience?

- I have played 2 season in LG. I run my own NHL 21 gaming community(non-league format) outside of LG.

[4.]Knowledge of the Rulebook?

- I would rate myself a 6. I have read the LG rulebook. I understand the rulebook but as a new owner I'd be lying if I said I understood every single detail in it.

[5.]Knowledge of League Forums?

--(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?--

- Yes. Absolutely.

[6.]Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

- "I understand & Accept"

[7.]Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?

-I want to provide some much needed stability and credibility back to the position. There have been too many issues with ownership since I began my career as a player. The league can't be taken seriously if we don't have credible champions or strong leaders who want to win fairly.

[8.]What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?

- I want to win the memorial cup. That is the goal at the end of the season. But beyond that, you can still provide a fun atmosphere where people enjoy playing together and having a good time. I've had success with whomever I've played with but the key is also to build quality relationships with your teammates after the season is over. I still play with others from previous seasons regardless of the outcome. That is a strong statement.

Thank You for the consideration. I have already completed the Google Documentation test

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. eye2797

eye2797 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139 / 12 / -40
    1. What is your age?
    - S3 AGM/GM Ontario Reign GM S12 GM 13 Chicago Wolves AGM S17 PAGM Bakersfield Condors
    3. League Experience?
    - in LG since S1, have played other leagues such as VG and SP various seasons
    - Yes
    -Yes
    7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
    - I Understand & Accept
    8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?
    -To give newer guys to the league a chance of having a good experience, i feel with how long i've been in the league I will be able to show guys the right way to represent the league
    9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?
    -My goals are pretty simple which is to be competitive and have a good environment for new and older LG guys to come together.

• Like Like x 3
    Eye2797
  9. Schutempo

Schutempo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 7 / -10
    1. What is your age? 42

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S4 AGM St. Johns Ice Caps, S8,S9,S10 GM Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, S11 AGM Fort Wayne Komets, S12, S13 Owner Saginaw Spirit, S14 Owner London Knights, S15 Owner Mississauga Steelheads

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in LG for 10 seasons. 1 season in VG

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 5-6. A few things have changed since I last owned but I will study up

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) YES

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? Want to create a fun and inclusive environment for new and old players and make a deep playoff run if possible

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? Make playoffs and create relationships that last beyond one season. Help grow the league

• Winner Winner x 3
    Schutempo
  10. Traz615

Traz615 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age?

LGAHL GM: Seasons 4-6 and Seasons 10-11. LGCHL AGM: Seasons 16-17

3. League Experience?

LG PSN since Season 2, multiple years in VGHL, and one year in FB

Yes

I Understand & Accept

(Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept")

For a new challenge, the chance to build a team within a positive environment and encourage an inclusive locker room, as well as lead my team to the cup.

To make a positive impact, develop new league members, introduce new strategies, and use my experience to help others as we strive to better ourselves as a team.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. KataraIsSoHot

KataraIsSoHot Active Member

Discord:
    bradeii#2929
    Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -1
    1. What is your age? 20

No Previous League Management Experience in LG.

3. League Experience?

I have been playing LG since S15. I play WOCHL and CNC as well for the last 2 seasons

Yes

I Understand & Accept

I wish to take on ownership to test my leadership skills in a new way. Through everyday life I am always working to exit my comfort zone just a little bit, and really test myself. I am currently owning 1 team in a league (WOCHL WJC) and am having great success, and am very much enjoying the scouting process thus far. I have helped management in the past with tough decisions, and ensured that any complaints from teammates were directed to management in a friendly way. I absolutely hate toxicity within the locker room, and will do everything in my power to run a respectful, and most importantly clean team in the upcoming season.

1. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?

My goal as a CHL owner is to win the Memorial Cup. It has eluded me for 3 years running, and I would like to win the league with a team I have built. I really want to test my ability to lead a team, as well as put myself in their shoes for a season, experiencing owning and gaining a new perspective before I consider the move up to higher leagues in the future.

• Winner Winner x 1
    bradeii
  12. Bsavage28

Bsavage28 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age?
      GM s16
    3. League Experience?
      7 seasons
      YES
      YES

I UNDERSTAND & ACCEPT
      To have a fun season and get to know new players and veterans players and compete with the best
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? To win a Mem Cup! And to have a non toxic season and to build a DYNASTY

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Unfinishedhokie

Unfinishedhokie Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?

Owner S14, S15

League Experience?

Since S10, also played in WCHL and ITHL

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

Knowledge of League Forums?

Knowledgeable of League Forums/Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Yes

I Understand and Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?

To ensure that myself and 30/40 other people on the team have an enjoyable competitive season, to be a solution rather than a problem, and take what I've learned from previous seasons and pass that along to new members.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?

Make sure we field a competitive team for each game, have a fun discord where people stay excited and ready to play, make the playoffs.

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  14. Dacrewzzzz

Dacrewzzzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1

No Streaming Account
  15. Dacrewzzzz

Dacrewzzzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?

League Experience?

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Dedstarks

Dedstarks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dedstarks#9685
    Ratings:
    +219 / 7 / -30
    What is your age? 54
    Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? yes
    League Experience? owner LGCHL S6 7 8 10 11 12 13 14
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) since S4
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? to help out if needed give a good experience to memebers
    What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? to win

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    dedstarks
  17. Xx_91-TAVARES_xX

Xx_91-TAVARES_xX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -3
    1. What is your age? 40

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? LGCHL AGM

3. League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG since S5 as well as VG, FBHL.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I'm always looking into new challenges in leagues and i think LG is the biggest one of them all.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build a good locker room and a consistent team on the ice!

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.