LGFA Player Development

Discussion in 'LGFA - Players Association' started by DiLo l 19 l, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Ao I DiLo

Ao I DiLo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 3 / -5
    LGFA FiFA Development Program

Hello. Im with the LGFA Players Association. Our biggest issue to tackle for this season is how to maintian an active Training Camp. Every owner, wether they like to admit it or not, will need to count on their own Training Camp to field 11 players some point this season. Owners will also be looking for a bargain transfer, as well as selling off un needed Training Camp players to buy big name players that have been accustomed to 11's for over 4 years.

So how do we do it? It is simple. We supply a field to play on and showcase skills. We then tape and highlight the games played for Managment to see and disect themselves. We give y'all a platform and then its up to you players to use it to its full extent. With that being said we will be planning to run the following teams to do just that; LG Nike Academy* and LG Generation Adidas*.

The course of action is to have two captains for both Development Clubs (Joker and I) including one or two streamers (two would be the best route so POV is available for both teams) we will then friendly each other and once again a LGFA Team or any team from another league involved with 11's. The stream will then be recorded and archived for further viewing by potential suiters.

Game Times will be at 8pm and 8:30pm and will be located in the LGFA Pick up Games drop box to sign up.

OutlawsFCTV