LGFA PSN News: Bidding Week

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Stun Gun, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    Bidding seems to be dying down, so here are some big stories from the bidding weekend.

1. Alonzi to the reigning champions

Defender and former Juventus owner Alonzi401 has the current highest price of all bidding players, at a whopping $17.25 million. Alonzi has been a top defender for the past few seasons, but time will tell if this was a good move. I've asked Demon and Alonzi some questions about this move.

2. Trade in the works?

ESPN Analyst Adrian Wojnarowski has informed the public that a possible trade is in the works between Roma and AC Milan, and one that possibly has both sides are in agreement. Not much is known about it at this time, but a high priced bidding target is rumored to be a part of fit.

3m4r8elpxrlz1a7tr099_photo.png

3. Big Money, Big Waste?

There have been many high price bids won by teams. However, these might not turn out to be a success. Here are a few bids that so hard, have experts scratching their heads.

1. Harrmonix: Inter for 12.5m. He is totally unproven in the LGFA, and his price of 12.5m is very surprising. If Inter hope to not have the same fate as their predecessors, they are hoping Harrmonix will be worth the buy.

2. Rantallion34: To Napoli for 12m. He hasn't seen LGFA action since season 4, where he played alongside Alonzi at the strong Tottenham side. He is a good defender, but 12m might be a little high price, we'll have to wait and see.

3. Scheel41: To Roma for 10m. Scheel had some good matches as a defender for AC Milan (Demon owned) last season, but was largely missing due to different conflicts. If these conflicts plague him this season, we won't be seeing much of Roma's second large purchase.

I will keep adding new reports (and Woj Bombs) shortly.

- Stun Gun

#FORZAVIOLA

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    lg_stungun
  2. Stun Gun

Stun Gun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -37
    INTERVIEW WITH REALDEMONX:

SG:
    Do you feel Alonzi is worth the price you paid for him?

RD:
    No, however in terms of the LGFA and how many actually good cbs there were in bidding, I had to overpay.

SG:
    What was your reaction when the bid expired, and it was made official?

RD:
    I knew I was going to win alonzi and make my 500k army. Just because i already have richy clint and leo who are the 3 best players in this league upfront, and ricky who is my prodigy in net, so I knew I only needed a good defender to complete my team.

SG:
    Do you think this will help your championship chances this season?

RD:
    Yes, alonzi was by far the best psn cb in bidding because Nole left for the summer. you can tell people reached for defenders this season.

- Stun Gun

#FORZAVIOLA

• Like Like x 1
    lg_stungun
  3. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    AC Milan will not comment on rumors.

• Like Like x 3
    BroadwayCJ97
  4. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    Put some respect on my name... you're looking at the most decorated owner/player in LGFAPSN history!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. NeWFie-KaNaTa

NeWFie-KaNaTa Xwhat???

Ratings:
    +91 / 19 / -22
    Elite 500k sleeper here.

NeWFie_KaNaTa