Media LGFA PSN S12 Team of the Season 18 and Individual Award Winners

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by BLUESfan1997, Apr 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    Simply put, the best 18 in the span of what was the craziest finale to the season in our young history. Congrats to everyone on Real Madrid for doing the double and for their management team [ @AchiIIes-sV , @youssefzooki , and @D-Saboteur ] for winning the Sir Alex Ferguson Award for best management team this season, and to @youssefzooki for collecting the Swiss Army Knife award. FINALLY @Wsheikh90 , YOU FINALLY HAVE SILVERWARE THAT ISN'T A FNF TROPHY.

Looks like it's only a matter of time @Mayor_35 and me, looks like the league curse is slowly peeling away... how much longer, only one way to find out.

Ignore me as Mayor and I contend with a league title drought that spans 7 and 6 seasons respectively. It's time to bring out the TOTS 18!

Bench ROLL CALL:

Bench GK: @Armando_3266
    [​IMG]
    Fullback: @NYsports02
    [​IMG]
    Bench CB: @manleyFGC
    [​IMG]
    Bench DM: @Pvt_Gosling
    [​IMG]
    Bench CM (Really WM): @Thunderaxx_
    [​IMG]
    Bench CAM (He was literally a Shadow Striker): @TTV-TheManBerto
    [​IMG]
    Bench ATT: @xSJ_9 (Can I ask if your name is a play on word for XJ-9 from My Life as a Teenage Robot?)
    [​IMG]
    AND HERE'S YOUR STARTING ELEVEN, FOR YOUR TOTS 18:

The GK FROM VILLARREAL AND YOUR SEASON 12 GOLDEN GLOVE AWARD WINNER: @Flying_Taco_Boy
    [​IMG]
    THE LEFT CB, FROM REAL MADRID (ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THESE PAST 2 SEASONS!): @ballofmoney
    [​IMG]
    THE MIDDLE CB FROM GETAFE. THAT ONE GUY WHO LEGIT PUTS ALL HIS CBs WITH THE STOPPER ROLE (The FM boys will know.): @Devil_Clutch1
    [​IMG]
    THE RIGHT CB FROM VILLARREAL, AND YOUR SEASON 12 BECKENBAUER WINNER: @Dr3amville_201
    [​IMG]
    THE RIGHT DM HAILING FROM CADIZ. THAT ONE GUY YOU CAN'T TELL IF HE'S SERIOUS OR JOKING: @Jorsilva0808
    [​IMG]
    THE LEFT DM IN ATLETICO MADRID. LG'S BELOVED DM WITH @Pvt_Gosling AS THE PRESIDENT OF SAID FAN CLUB: @Mo0odi-992
    [​IMG]
    YOUR LM FROM VILLARREAL (YES @littlewing8887 HE'S THE LM, NOT THE CM), THE ONE GUY WHO WENT FROM TC TO MANAGEMENT IN UNDER 3 WEEKS: @ColombianGerman
    [​IMG]
    THE RM AT ATLETICO MADRID, AND YOUR SEASON 12 MOST IMPROVED PLAYER: @YT_ItsZae
    [​IMG]
    THE CAM FROM FC BARCELONA (No not Coutinho). THE JAMES COYLE (Top Assister) WINNER, THE ROOKIE OF THE SEASON, THE GUY WHO HAILS FROM 3 DIFFERENT NATIONS (MAYBE 4, BUT I WON'T ASK): @xPacher
    [​IMG]
    THE LEFT STRIKER FROM REAL MADRID, THE MAN WITH THE AUDACITY TO BREAK THE SINGLE SEASON GOAL SCORING RECORD OF 35 WITH 36 OF HIS OWN. HE'S YOUR DEFENDING GOLDEN BOOT WINNER (PICHICHI TROPHY HOLDER), AND YOUR BALLON D'OR WINNER: @KiXSTAr-sV
    [​IMG]
    AND FINALLY, THE RIGHT STRIKER FROM FC BARCELONA. HE'S THE ALL TIME LEAGUE LEADING GOAL SCORER RECORD HOLDER WITH 85 GOALS IN 117 LEAGUE APPERANCES: @KevinSLB1302
    [​IMG]
    THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING THE GAME. WE WILL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN IN SEASON 13!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    BLUESfan1997