PSN LGFA S10 Owner Application

Discussion in 'LGFA PSN' started by Brisan x6, May 3, 2020.

1. Brisan x6

Brisan x6 LG FIFA Director of Operations

Discord:
    Brisanx6#0352
    Ratings:
    +4,851 / 136 / -208
    If you’re interested in being an owner for S10, please copy and paste the template below. Please refer to the calendar, which will be updated with start dates soon.

Experience :
    Availability :
    Do you have a GM/AGM? :
    Kits (Bundesliga) :
    Comments :

brisanx6
  2. mullett177

mullett177 Member

Discord:
    mullett177#3745
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hi Brian,

As you requested:

Experience : When it comes to ownership in LG, I do not have any experience directly, however I have been helping managing a VPG squad, and also I have been in contact with numerous board of governors and owners across the league since I joined LGFA, and I am very impressed with their ability to give me a few pointers along the way, which makes me quite comfortable with this application and the thought of being an LGFA owner. I have managed and coached many teams in my soccer career, although this isn't real soccer face to face, the communication aspect of it is still very important and the ability to manage a team effectively doesn't change. I have played a very high level as well, so I know the game inside and out, and I have a good eye for talent, I hope I can show that here in LG as an owner.

Availability : I am absolutely available 24/7, 365, no questions asked. I will be devoted to my squad, and for the league, anything they need, I will always be available. And as for ownership and managing the players goes, I will make myself available to them any time of talk, if they have any concerns or ideas, or just need to vent about something.

Do you have a GM/AGM? : Yes I do have both.

Kits (Bundesliga) : I would like to choose Werder Bremen.

Comments : Thank you for taking the time to review my application, I am very excited and nervous about whether or not it will be approved, but one thing I do know is, I can and will help grow this league to the best of my abilities, and I have made myself very familiar with the rules and regulations, and I am not afraid to ask questions as well. I think LGFA is run by many bright, amazing people, and I would love to be apart of the team, and adding me as an owner, you gain a very dedicated, well spoken individual, to an already boisterous group of people who run this well oiled machine.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Corey Mullett

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. mullett177

mullett177 Member

Discord:
    mullett177#3745
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    After further consideration, there is already a team with green kits, so I'm more then happy to use Borussia Mönchengladbach, or Bayer Leverkusen if Werder Bremen is not available.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. tmbourg217

tmbourg217 Active Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Experience :Season 10 will be my 5th season in LGFA and i was AGM on Manchester United for Season 8, 10th year of Fifa, and I've been playing soccer for around 15 years now. Also I work as a data reporter for my local USL Championship team.
    Availability : I should almost always be available, may have issues with some Tuesdays but I'll know more once we get closer to the season.
    Do you have a GM/AGM? : I have people in mind
    Kits (Bundesliga) :Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Comments : I hope you'll pick me, and I hope we have a lot of people looking to be owners, the amount of people that signed up for season 9 has been amazing, and I hope we can keep that going.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  5. CusMadness

CusMadness Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Experience :2 seasons, acquired hertha ownership late in season. Would really enjoy running a team again.
    Availability :work 7am-3Pm ct.. play everyday.
    Do you have a GM/AGM? : Devil_clutch as GM
    Kits (Bundesliga) : hertha BSC
    Comments : love the league, want it to grow further.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. eStokes

eStokes I'm a product of my environment

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -2
    Experience : I have been involved in the LeagueGaming community for around six years. Majority of my time in the community has been spent playing LG NHL on both consoles. Recently, I was able to own an ESHL team that was relatively successful and become the AGM of the LG Minnesota Wild on PSN. These experiences have definitely helped me become familiar with managing tools on the website. As someone who has been following soccer/playing FIFA for a few years now, I'd love to bring my knowledge to the LGFA community.

Availability : Should be available very often during the day. Will be available for every game as they do not interfere with the NHL side of things.

Do you have a GM/AGM? : Definitely have a few people in mind.

Kits (Bundesliga) : I would like to use FC Union Berlin kits.

Comments : Thank you for your consideration. If selected, I am very confident in my ability to manage a team in this league. I will be very active and try to achieve the goal of building a fun, non-toxic, and competitive team.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Shroom-Souljah

Shroom-Souljah S14 Quebec Remparts Owner

Ratings:
    +48 / 6 / -7
    Experience : 4 Seasons in LG PSN LGCHL and LGAHL

Availability : Daily

Do you have aGM/AGM? : None but will.look to inquire a GM/AGM ASAP wanting someone who's been around FIFA for a few seasons

Kits (Bundesliga) : not sure what this is but if it's teams I'll take whatever team is available

Comments : never played LGFA before only played NHL AND NBA leagues in LG looking to explore more and help grow this league more.

• Like Like x 1
    shroomsouljah420
  8. KevinSLB1302

KevinSLB1302 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Experience: About to finish my second season in LGFA and I am the GM for Bayern.
    Availability: Available everyday and very active.
    AGM/GM: Not yet, but will have by then.
    Kits: Bayern again if possible but if not, Bayer Leverkusen.
    Comments: I’m passionate about this sport that we get to play on FIFA, always wanted to have my own decisions (obviously with a touch from my gms), want to bring my own style of football, want to add more teams to the league to be more competitive but most importantly to have fun.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Fabian I. Rodriguez

Fabian I. Rodriguez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hello Brian.

My name is Fabian Rodriguez and im looking to own a team!

Experience: I have 3 Season of experience,I started at Season 7 as a player and now im looking to keep growing here as an owner. In those 3 season i was placed under a great organization that won 3 straight titles. I have not only learn from that organization but also i have taken thier advice and formed them into my own!

Availability:I am available 24/7!

Do you have a gm/agm: Yes i have both.

kits: Gladbach

Comments: Thanks you for reviewing my application. I’m really exited to be an owner and bring my competitiveness,not only as a player but as an owner! Lead a team to win tittles like i did these past seasons and keep the league competitive as it is! Thanks you once again.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account