HeadLine LGFA S15 : Team of the Season! 2019-03-20

Conversation Starter, TOTS

1. washed up wany

washed up wany Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 13 / -17
    LGFA S15 : Team of the Season! - Conversation Starter, TOTS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    League Gaming Football Association, S15 : Team Of The Season

First off, I wanna say a huge thanks to the media team for all of their work this season. My right hand man @PortuggeePrince and our newest addition @KCNightshade. Next, I wanna congratulate Arsenal on winning the League Title, and Newcastle on winning the FA Cup. Without further ado, here is your Season 15 LGFA Team of the Season!
    Congratulations to everyone!

Starting XI

ST : @DoX Thibeault

[​IMG]
    I believe it was basketball legend Allen Iverson that was once upset about practice. Enter DoX Thibeault. The man was traded from Liverpool, to Leicester to Newcastle. Genesis being he didn't want to practice. Well, you can't argue with 15 games played, 17 goals, 6 assists and 32 SOG. He was apart of FA Cup winning Newcastle, as well as a TOTS entry this season. "We talkin' bout practice?"

ST : @x Mbappe
    [​IMG]

If there is TOTS, most likely this next entry will be on it. Mbappe/Cryo whatever the name it doesn't matter its always the same result. Golden Boot winner tallying 20 goals in 16 games for the Toffees. Three things for certain. Death, Taxes and Mbappe putting the ball in the net.

CAM : @Unlucky Dustin
    [​IMG]

The first out of the three Gunners on the list is the Ballon d'or winner, Unlucky Dustin. 21 games played, 13 goals, 7 assists and 37 key passes, Dustin was an animal this season. A deserving winner for Ballon d'or, he was one of the main factors in Arsenal winning the league title.

LM : @D4KISTHEGO4T
    [​IMG]

The first Wolve of TOTS D4KISTHEGO4T makes an apperance on the list. The Rookie of the Year had a very productive maiden voyage in LGFA. 13 games played, 9 goals, 5 assists and 83% pass accuracy. D4KISTHEGO4T also seemed to be in the right place at the right time, something, you can't teach.

RM : @daniellelouxox
    [​IMG]

Another member of the Molineux on this season's edition of TOTS. The Man from Manchester, England, daniellelouxox a.k.a Grant. Grant was one of the ironmen for Wolves, 21 games played, 5 goals and 10 assists. The $5,250,000 man proved his worth dominating the left side of the pitch and helping the Wanderers reach the final of the FA Cup.

LDM : @Lake x3
    [​IMG]
    There is another Gunner that was integral in the title run. The Makelele winner, Lake. 19 games played, 78 tackles, 85 interceptions, 9 clean sheets. Is there anything else that needs to be said about this entry? Lake was an absolute legend for Arsenal, helping them win the title on the final matchday.

RDM : @DueY I 1 I
    [​IMG]
    We have the first entry for the Magpies in TOTS! Deputy Commish Duey. He played in all of Newcastle's games in the league, amassing 64 tackles, 71 interceptions and a league leading 11 Clean sheets. Duey was an authentic Gatekeeper in the midfield. When he was on, not many players would threaten up the middle of the park.

LCB : @Moreno I 24 I
    [​IMG]
    Moreno I 24 I. 2 seasons in LGFA. 2 seasons in the TOTS. "El Patrón" proved he is one of the very best Centerbacks in this league. An ironman at 21 gp, 23 tackles, 58 interceptions and 12 blocks. He is also one of few defenders with goals, netting in two of them. The Wolverhampton Wall proved he is a tremendous pain to have to deal with for opposing attackers.

CB : @Wanyamaaa
    [​IMG]
    Another LGFA season. Another Beckenbauer award (Best Defenseman). Another TOTS appearance. Lets not sugarcoat this, Liverpool's season overall was underwhelming given the undefeated season in S14. Still, Wanyamaa produced. 21 games, 31 tackles, 56 Interceptions and 9 blocks. Even with Liverpool finishing in the lower half, Wanyamaaa still was, and currently is, a thorn in everyone's side that he plays against.

RCB : @Austin l 33 l
    [​IMG]
    To round out the Centerback's, we have a member from the Toffees, Austin I 33 I. With only 14 games played, one could assume that with 7 more played he could've won the Beckenbauer. 19 tackles, 46 Interceptions and 6 blocks. Mind you, thats with having seven less games than Moreno and Wanyamaaa. He was exceptional for Everton this season. The faithful at Goodison Park are pleased to see this anchor in the back line!

GK : @Dude Got Jimmy
    [​IMG]
    No matter what the GT is (as it changes from Season to Season), Jimmy proves time and time again why he should be considered one of the top GKs in LG. With only 7 Goals allowed in his 12 games in net, while amassing 50 saves on 57 shots, this averages out to GAA of .57, which is incredible. If he would have played more games, not only would he be a shoe in for Golden Gloves, Newcastle may have had themselves a title to boot.

Reserves

ST : @Criminal Lazer
    [​IMG]
    The talisman of Liverpool has found his way into a TOTS yet again. While his numbers are not where they were last season, 7 Goals and 12 Assists is still a sizeable contribution for a team that struggled as much as they did. Nobody was expecting Lazer to put up the same numbers as he did last year, but he for sure didn’t let us forget about the ability that he possesses.

CAM : @Evo21 x
    [​IMG]
    Part of arguably the best attack in LG this season, Evo provided his team with 6 Goals and 8 Assists. The 25 Key Passes that he provided helped his team to a 3rd place finish. Evo has proved again why he should be regarded as one of the elite players in LG and will probably continue to prove that in the seasons to come.

OM : @Vanquish TM

[​IMG]
    Another member of the Toffees (and their new AGM), Vanquish added to the high scoring attack with 1 goal and 7 assists. Having an impressive AMR of 8.3 and providing 20 Key Passes in the process, the Everton attack wouldn’t have been near as potent as it was with him in the lineup. It’ll be interesting to see with the re-vamped Everton attack if he will produce the same numbers as he did this season.

CDM : @TXTX
    [​IMG]

If Lake is Bonnie, then TXTX is Clyde. The 2nd part to the dynamic CDM duo that led Arsenal to a title. With 39 Tackles and 86 Interceptions, TXTX made it a pain for any attack to play through the center of the Pitch. With only 1 season previously played in LG, TX was a breakout star this year and it will be great to see how he develops in the coming seasons.

CB : @KCNightshade
    [​IMG]
    Another entry from Merseyside as KC finds his way into TOTS this season. The Owner of the Toffees totaled 54 interceptions, 8 Clean Sheets and 13 blocks this season, leading the league in the latter. With Austin included, to have another Centerback from Everton in TOTS is a testament to Everton’s stout defensive ability.

GK : @Bauer l 43 l
    [​IMG]
    The man, the myth, the Lev Yashin winner (Golden Glove) Bauer I 43 I! The Netminder of North London club Arsenal was a driving force in the Gunners run to the S15 League title. 21 games played, 20 goals allowed. Bauer has proven time and time again he is the standard at GK in this league. Arsenal got him, and with it, a league title. Coincidence?

UTL : @Belbum

[​IMG]
    Spending the majority of his season at CB (and a few games at ST and GK), Bel could not have been left out of the TOTS with the stats that he produced. Leading the Newcastle backline with 9 Clean Sheets, 28 Interceptions, and 2 blocks; Bel made it a challenge for even the best attacks to get past the Wall on Tyne.

WANT UR CARD? DM ME

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. DueY I 1 I

DueY I 1 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duey912#0
    Ratings:
    +47 / 10 / -14