LGFA Season 9 Ownership Applications

Discussion in 'LGFA PSN' started by Brisan x6, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Brisan x6

Brisan x6 LG FIFA Director of Operations

Discord:
    Brisanx6#0352
    Ratings:
    +4,832 / 136 / -207
    If you’re interested in being an owner for S9, please copy and paste the template below. S9 will be looking to start roughly around mid to late March. Please refer to the calendar, which will be updated with start dates soon.

Experience :
    Availability :
    Do you have a GM/AGM? :
    Kits (EPL) :
    Comments :

• Like Like x 2
    brisanx6
  2. Misterroot84

Misterroot84 Member

Discord:
    Misterroot84 FWD CAM#2037
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Experience : 2 seasons in LG, 1 Season in ACL Division 1 and 1 Season in VPGA

Availability : everyday

Do you have a GM/AGM? : Yes

Kits (EPL) : Aston Villa...Wolves...Anything really.

Comments : I will be managing in ACL next season and would enjoy running a team in LG as well...I have the ability to run a full team and get 11 people on the pitch nightly... I can use my experience from my real life job as a foreman to manage people well. I have made many friendships already in LG and will work well with other owners to keep the league growing. I stream all games and gather stats at the end of games already as good practice.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Misterroot84
  3. AZEVEDO2002

AZEVEDO2002 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Experience: 1 Season in LGFA PSN as a GM for Crystal Palace. I have also managed teams in other leagues.
    Availability: Everyday
    Do I have a GM/AGM: Yes
    Kits(EPL): Wolves if possible
    Comments: I’m ready for the new league, I am excited for the new games to come

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. aPenetratingGaze

aPenetratingGaze Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -1
    Experience :1 year in the LGFA, but have played and agmed in VPG before.
    Availability:im literally on this game almost all day everyday, if I’m not online I’m always available through discord on my phone
    Do you havea GM/AGM? :yes, dedicated ones who approached me knowing my commitment would be top tier as well
    Kits (EPL) :Man City (rebirth)
    Comments :feel like this league is really starting to get its legs and the potential for growth is huge. The fact that all the players get to know each other through drafts and discord makes this unlike most leagues. I have already brought 4 or 5 into the league my first year and am looking forward to continuing to build The LGFA through my fifa network. I also want to beat David and Kevin’s team cause they used to stick notes on my back that said “oink at me I’m a pig” in middle school. It hurt my feelings

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Mr_Funk_E_Fresh

Mr_Funk_E_Fresh Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Experience : 1 season in LGFA and founder/manager of a persistent casual Fifa club from Fifa 17-20
    Availability : open
    Kits (EPL) : Newcastle
    Comments :
    Last season I got my feet wet in LGFA and was mostly pleased with what I saw from league structure and from meeting new people. What I think this league lacks is a club where experience is the main focus over winning. I want to be the change that I am looking for. I want to run a club that has a roster rotation that includes every player and our focus is having a good time. Too many folks sat around doing nothing and wanted to play but were not given a chance. My club will give everyone a chance and help build chemistry through an organic approach.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Mattalo21uk

Mattalo21uk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Experience : 5 seasons in LGFA, 3 seasons in CDE, 1 season in VPG, ACL, LMX, and ES11
    Availability : 6/6 and throughout the week for practice
    Kits (EPL) : Any but would like Crystal or City if available for s9
    Comments : I feel that my day job of coaching will help me manage in LGFA. I am friends with a lot of LGFA players and will be a good recruiter from other leagues. I also know the league very well, as I have been playing in the league for multiple seasons and multiple fifas.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. XioGSheppy

XioGSheppy The Hockey GShep

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Experience : 2 Season LGFA, 3-4 seasons LGHL (XBOX). 1 season LGCHL GM, 1 season LGHL AGM.
    Availability : Usually available for all scheduled games.
    Do you have a GM/AGM? : Can make it happen
    Kits (EPL) : Liverpool
    Comments : Hoping to take over for Blind_Ref, cause he was bad or something. Looking to keep ownership within the team if possible.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    thatsoccershep
  8. CoLoMbiAn_FLaCo

CoLoMbiAn_FLaCo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Experience : 2 season in LGFA. I also help manage 1 ACL Team And 1 ES11 Team.
    Availability : 6/6
    Do you have a GM/AGM? :GM Phoenix/ AGM Cbear522
    Kits (EPL) :doesn’t matter
    Comments :I would like to be owner because I manage a team in two league already I know how to do stats i make sure I always have a starting 11 I don’t wait last min to try to gather the team I make sure practice is always 1 or 2 hours before game time and I was caption 2 season for Chelsea but out of everything I would like to just own a team tbh

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. WinWitout4Knif3X

WinWitout4Knif3X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -3
    I endorse all the new owner applications and would be happy to help anyone with stats and other questions about ownership when the time comes. For now we need more signups!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    winwitout4knif3x