Media LGHL ELITE 5 Plays of the Week: Week 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by APsychicTaco, Jun 14, 2018.

1. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the inaugural ELITE 5 Plays of the Week. You're here to see the best NHL18 has to offer and we got only the best in own goals, bad defense, and Rammer Ice Tilt!

- Starting off at number 5: The whole Tampa Bay week, summarized by this photo

[​IMG]

I understand it's a west coast game, but after watching the first 10 minutes you about want to adopt @DirtyJerrz into your home to save him from this mess. If you want to watch the game because you like watching goalies suffer here's a link to the VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/273003395?t=53m36s. It takes a special kind of effort to make it through the whole thing.

- Speaking of a special kind of effort, @Nuge comes in at the number 4 spot with what can only be described as a herculean effort. Late in their 9pm game with Toronto we get your normal NHL18 rebound shot. Nuge couldn't change the game enough to avoid this from happening: https://clips.twitch.tv/KnottyLachrymoseBurritoPoooound. If only our skaters could pick up a puck like that while it's on the ice :thinking:.

- Third on the list is a preview of the upcoming FIFA World Cup. It was like watching Ronaldo on the ice with such a beautiful finish. Thanks for sending the clip in @Winston Payne

- @kcut comes in at number 2 with a great skate to the net and the one handed finish, but what really stands out to me is the defense. Hey New Jersey, this isn't a little league soccer. You don't have to all chase the puck and miss one at a time.
    [​IMG]

Here's the clip on how not to play defense:

- And lastly, at NUMBER ONE. @NHL JL 13 and @ItsWatkins, oh my. This was tough to watch. It definitely didn't appear to inspire the boys afterwards either as they would go on to lose 5-3. I hope @a1xFREAKx13 made you guys do some suicide sprints in practice, because that wasn't pretty.

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    APsychicTaco
  2. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    Just a reminder, week 2 clips should be posted here in the comments. Thanks!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    APsychicTaco
  3. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    Love that the "Hockey Training Camp" splash page is up at the start of the final video.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  4. DirtyJerrz

DirtyJerrz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 12 / -28
    IMAGINE 14 GOALS AGAINST? IMAGINEEEEE???

Still dead inside. Send help.

Thanks for funny write-up taco. You may have saved a life.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Dirty_Jerrz
  5. Naazzyy

Naazzyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Nazzy#2681
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1

I tried to re-watch the game but I hard time watching it and I played in the game. Watching it from your perspective was rough. I would think the whole league knows that my line is West Coast considering we ran it all last season and it didn't help you had some frenchies in the game. We knew right away as soon as we saw the line that it was going to be rough for them.

naazzyy19
  6. Amiot x 04

Amiot x 04 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Amiot x 04#6804
    Ratings:
    +665 / 56 / -69
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account