LGHL PSN Season 2 NHL Management Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by PlusSizePounder, Mar 1, 2016.

1. A_Raging_Sloth

A_Raging_Sloth Center, #15

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -3
    League experience: LGHL season 1

Management experience: Nothing official. Always the guy who will step up and be the leader.

Why do you think You should be chosen as Manager?

As a person I am very systematic and organized in my every day living. I thrive for structure and am very level headed. Most importantly I'm looking for a fun competitive environment and i believe I can help manage a team that can win, but also have fun. I am collaborative and competitive and believe i can help put together the pieces for a winning team. im always online and available and I am great at conflict management. I will do my part as GM to maximize the teams success.

* By filling out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being an owner as outlined in ArticleI: League Structure

TheDeganator
  2. FiftyxSeven

FiftyxSeven Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 6 / -6
    League Experience: NHL/AHL season 1 many other leagues as well

Management Experience: N/A

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? im always online and wanting to deal with everything that happens might as well have amake it official that i am the manager of the teamm

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. double7brad_

double7brad_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 37 / -55
    League Experience- LGHL/AHL PSN Season 1

Management Experience- none, also applied for CHL, so that may be more appropriate to start

Age- 17

I think I should be chosen because I'm loyal, will run a good team (hopefully in the CHL, to start). I will include everyone and go above and beyond my expectations. I will run practice scrimmages with all the roster players (and TC if I'm in the CHL) and try to make everyone enjoy this because it's just a game

No Streaming Account
  4. robbeyy

robbeyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -1
    League Experience: 2 seasons

Management Experience: 1 season

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager?
    I am the GM for the Charlotte Checkers, I feel like I have plenty of leadership experience and use the traits that I've learned and put it to LG. I feel like I am capable and have what it takes to successfully run an NHL team. The Checkers team have an outstanding player environment, and build chemistry and are motivated to do what is necessary to get the W. You can ask anyone that is a Checker how they feel about it if needed, thanks for your time!

• Like Like x 1
    Robbeythompson
  5. Buzz49TV

Buzz49TV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    buzz2413#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    League Experience: Phl, AHL, NHL player in the VGHL and LGHL

Management Experience: Assistant Captain in AHL in the Vghl

Why do you think you should be chosen as a Manager? Very organized have a lot of experience running teams with my career as a Coach and an Athletic Director, great communicator. Have been a Coach for over 12 years, would really like the opportunity to see is I can manage an organization on here.

Buzz49
  6. frosty l7l

frosty l7l looking for a team

Ratings:
    +1,216 / 6 / -45
    League Experience:

22 Seasons of 6's on xbox (started in NHL 09 with the initial 6s push with VHL on Xbox 360)

Management Experience:

Too many to even count. I have more experience in management through VHL/LG than people have experience in LG total (including 3 Xbox cups, and cup run in Season 1 of LGPSN)

I have more knowledge of the rules, regulations, and ideologies from League Gaming than most, and can use that to help aid an owner in owning a team. I am a well liked individual with most of the people I have had interactions with, and have used this first season to make the transition from Xbox to PlayStation. I have sold my Xbox, and will no longer have one at the conclusion of S23 to play on PlayStation full time. I am looking forward to bringing my experiences with me to a team for season to come.

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being a Manager as outlined in Article I: League Structure

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    frostx7
  7. sparkplug87 nic

sparkplug87 nic Well Known Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 5 / -14
    League Experience: long time xbox player and now on playstation

Management Experience: IOHL owner S2 to S6 Hershey bears GM and Arizona Coyotes Owner S20

Why do you think you should be chosen as Manager?

I think I should be chosen as manager because I have past experience in being a manager on LG, I have a positive attitude toward this site and the league I also have the time on my hands that I can dedicate to the team. I have been in the NHL management role before and I know the talent pool and get along with players and other managers well.

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being an Owner as outlined in Article I: League Structure

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. HogShowUribe

HogShowUribe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -4
    League Experience: VGHL

Management Experience: Alternate VGHL Captain, WBS Penguins. 1 season.

Why do you think you should be chosen as Manager? I get along with people, and I can follow rules.

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being an Owner as outlined in Article I: League Structure

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    Illyfilly

League Experience: Season 1 PSN LGAHL

Management Experience: 8 years business management, 3 years high school hockey coach

* By filing out this application I am stating that I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities of being a Manager as outlined in Article I: League Structure

No Streaming Account
  10. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196

I am in the business of managing client relationships. Most strong relationships/teams are built with a foundation of trust and communication. Too often, I have seen failures at the team level this past season purely due to a lack of communication. I communicate effectively with my clients, prospects and teammates alike to foster a winning environment. I keep people involved in decision making, even if I have final say. As a manager, we need to make ourselves available to grow the team chemistry, grow relationships and make the participants feel a part of something bigger. I will clearly voice expectations, both of myself and players to make sure everyone understands the level of commitment needed to build a successful team. In my family, business and life, I have had success because I have been consistent, disciplined and passionate about achieving the goals I have set for myself and managing a team would be no different.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account