LGHL Recap Of Week 4 - Interview Questions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Mar 5, 2017.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the LGHL Week 4 Recap - Interview Questions

This week I have planned something new and unique to bring to the community for the Weekly Recap sessions that I tend to bring to you guys every week.

Every week I would do a write-up and discuss every team's progress and player performances of the week followed up by every trade that had happened in the week.

This week I decided to bring something new to the community, I will be doing what I do every week which is talk about every team's and players performance but in an interview style way. I have reached out to every LGHL Owner/GM and did an interview with them asking some questions about their team progress and players performance from week 4.

I would just like to thank every Owner/GM for taking the time to do the interview with me as I had lots of fun asking the questions and getting responses, very much appreciated.

Without further explanation, let the interview begin!

East Metropolitan

Philadelphia Flyers - Dxwny (GM)

King Bling: Hi Dxwny!

Nana: Was Gucci

King Bling: I just need to ask you a couple questions regarding your team progress and players performances this past week, are you okay with that? I will promise to keep this very short as I know you are busy.

Nana: Yeah I'm ready

King Bling: Starting with the question that everyone wants to know the answer to, What record did your team have this week and as an GM were you satisfied with your team performance?

Nana: To be quite honest I don't keep track of our record. I didn't even know how to do stats by the start of week 3. All I knew is that we were and still are on top of the Eastern Metropolitan division and that made me happy. I was satisfied with my guys performance, we did take a brutal OTL and a regulation loss with 3 seconds left but most of our games are competitive. So in all yes I am very
    satisfied.

King Bling: What do you think your team needs to bring for next week to have another successful week?

Nana: We need to work together more as a team. We have the talent we just need to build chemistry. I don't like to make trade I just like to keep the team the same. Hey it has worked. Let the boys play and it should work out eventually.

King Bling: With that being said, will we see any big moves from the Philadelphia Flyers this weekend going into next week?

Nana: Nope. Owners don't like trading with me anymore.

King Bling: Haha

King Bling: Why exactly is that?

Nana: Philly management has been called out for apparently doing only one side deals.

King Bling: Very interesting to hear that.

King Bling: What division was Philadelphia Flyers in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Nana: We played the west pacific. Easy division. We got some hard lines but it was light work. Is give them a 5/10. West Central is for sure the hardest.

King Bling: I can agree with you on that one as that's very true.

King Bling: Who would you say are the top 3 players on your team that had excellent performance, and who are the top 3 players that had a terrible week or could improve for next week?

Nana: Hazeehype, JJr, and Checkmate did very well. You would typically expect Saucey and Mes to dominate but that wasn't the case. Supervezina has really been holding it down for us and saving a ton of goals. No one really had a terrible week. I think it's just a matter of getting more practice in.

King Bling: Talking about goalies for a second, I have noticed you guys made a lot of goalies trades this season so far. Are you comfortable with what you have now or will we be seeing any more goalie trades before trade deadline?

Nana: SuperVezina at first wanted to not come to Philly. Any pre-season rating said Philly would be a horrible team with @frostx17 saying that we would be a .500 team at best. Then he almost fell through bidding and we asked Nashville to bid on him to save him from going to the AHL. It took a while to get him but we finally did. He is dedicated and that's why he is our starter Mivs beings energy to the boys we love watching his streams. He gets better every week. Can't ask for more outta him

King Bling: Yes I can agree that both of those goalies are well talented between the pipes.

King Bling: Frost making those comments, do you have anything you would like to say to him or how does your team separate from his?

Nana: Me and Frost were closest at that point when he made that review. I'm still close with him. I kept using the slogan “Don't sleep on Philly”. Being new to ownership and young in general people didn't believe in me. But I don't care. I try to take a Bellicheck approach to management. Just keep to myself.

King Bling: Are you comfortable with your roster so far in the season or will we see any big trades happen this weekend going into next week?

Nana: Never know what I'll do next. That's how I live in real life, and in management

King Bling: Fair enough.

King Bling: Where would you rank your team depth in the East Metropolitan?

Nana: Good. That's all I'll say about that.

King Bling: Do you think you can obtain that #1 spot in the East Metropolitan next week?

Nana: Yeah we can, but if we don't than that's fine as well.

King Bling: What would you say is the key thing that difference your team from the other teams in the East Metropolitan?

Nana: We were already close during the season and played a lot together.

King Bling: Looking back at this past week, what would you say was the biggest challenge for you guys?

Nana: Xbox players on my team having bad availability.

King Bling: Yes that can be an issue and affect team performance when you have players from both consoles with bad availability.

King Bling: Looking at your schedule for next week, what team will be the toughest team to go up against and why exactly?

Nana: Florida for sure. Every team is a challenge in one way or the other.

King Bling: Your team is currently 2nd overall right now in the standings, do you think you could obtain that for next week? Florida, Minnesota, Dallas, and New Jersey Devils all are right be hide your team, What team would you say would give you guys the hardest challenge to go up against and what team is the least challenge and you guys aren't worried about them at all.

Nana: We aren't worried, we aren't scared. Florida has 3 good lines and they have good weeks all the time. We play to win our games. We don't care about other teams just ourselves.

King Bling: Do you think your team will have a harder or easier week 5?

Nana: Never know. Depends on if all teams wanna give us 1st lines or not.

King Bling: If you had to make a prediction of your team record next week what would that be?

Nana: 9-0-0. If everyone makes the right plays there is no reason we should lose.

King Bling: Every team's goal is to go 9-0 every week but only few can actually accomplish that goal and I think your team has the right parts to accomplish that goal.

Nana: Thank you Bling. I appreciate anyone who shows us love.

King Bling: Well Dxwny, I just want to thank you for giving me your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated. I hope nothing but the best for you and your team next week and the remainder of the season.

Nana: Thank you best of luck to you.

New Jersey Devils -
    JClaus33 (O)

King Bling: Hi Claus!

Josh Claus: Hello

King Bling: First off, I would just like to congratulate you on taking Owner for New Jersey Devils as you have built one hell of a team so far and I'm sure you look to still improve before trade deadline hits.

Josh Claus: Thanks, yeah I’m really happy with how we’ve done so far but of course we’re always looking to improve

King Bling: Starting with the question that everyone would want to know, What record did your team have this week and as an Owner were you satisfied with your team and players performance?

Josh Claus: I think we went 6-1-2 last week, something along those lines. I was pretty happy with how we played, don’t think I’ve really had too many complaints this season with my team at all

King Bling: That's good to hear as an Owner!
    King Bling: How do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to do in order to have another successful week?

Josh Claus: Well we made a couple trades to improve our defense and picked up a high end forward, I think the next step is just to really get the new guys mixed in and clicking, and rolling with our core. We’ve been at the top of the league pretty much every week so there’s no reason to blow it up, but of course I’ll always be looking for areas to improve

King Bling: Looking back at week 4, who would you say are the top 3 players on your team that had excellent performance, and who are the top 3 players that had a terrible week or could improve for next week?

Josh Claus: Our top 3 from this past week were probably Odie, Mark, and JD. I think the 3 of them all went 3-0 and had great weeks, hard to complain about that. I wouldn't say anyone had a terrible week but I thought we could improve our defense so I made some moves to do that.

King Bling: Such great players on the ice.
    King Bling: What do you think was the biggest challenge you guys had this past week?

Josh Claus: Well we were missing a roster defense man, and had some bad availability, I suppose that working out the defense has been the biggest issue, otherwise it’s been fairly smooth sailing so far

King Bling: What division was New Jersey Devils in this week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Josh Claus: We played the pacific this week, I guess I’d call it a 7, definitely not the toughest division in the league, but there are solid teams across the board

King Bling: Looking at your schedule next week, what team is the toughest to go up against and why?

Josh Claus: I’d say the Florida Panthers, they're first in the league and just generally the deepest team top to bottom, especially defensively, that will be a nice test for us

Josh Claus: I’d like to think we’re the best team in our division, but we’ve been trailing Philadelphia for a bit, I think our depth though is probably a bit better than theirs, their 3rd line has seen some struggles

King Bling: In your opinion, what's the major thing that separates New Jersey from Philly?

Josh Claus: I’d probably say our high end depth, we have elite players at every position and I’d be comfortable putting our best vs theirs 9 times out of 10

King Bling: Let's talk about goalies for a second, are you satisfied with that you have between the pipes or will we see some goalie trades happen soon enough?

Josh Claus: I think both of our goalies have had some ups and downs but I’m comfortable regardless of whose back there for us. I’d never rule out a trade happening but I’m quite happy with my tandem as of now

King Bling: Where do you rank your goalies in the East Metropolitan? Do you see any other goalies that catch your eye or do you think this division lacks good goaltenders?

Josh Claus: I’d put them up against any duo in the division, but there’s definitely some other quality goalies. Lambers who was with me in Columbus last season, is just the first name to stick out to me

King Bling: Where do you see your team sit in the standings after next week is complete?

Josh Claus: Ideally first in the division, and 1st in the conference, but that would take a rather drastic week from Florida for that to happen, so probably 2nd in the East is what I’d like to see

King Bling: Well Claus, I just want to thank you for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated. I hope nothing but the best for you and your team next week and down the road.

Josh Claus: Thanks a lot man, next time I’ll try to be a bit more timely with my responses lol

King Bling: No worries your good! Have a good one.

Josh Claus: Alright then, adios

Washington Capitals - x Braydenn (O)

King Bling: Hi Brayden!

Brayden Hall: Hi

King Bling: How are you doing today?

Brayden Hall: Pretty good, you?

King Bling: Good! Thanks for asking.
    King Bling: I just have a couple questions that I would like to ask you regarding your team progress and players performances, are you okay with that?

Brayden Hall: Yes

King Bling: Before I get into these questions I would just like to say congratulations on taking Washington and as an Owner you are doing a fantastic job as you have built a very strong team so far and we continue to see more parts come to your team to show dominance.

Brayden Hall: Thank you

King Bling: This organization has definitely changed around compared to last season, very impressive.
    King Bling: First off, What record did your team have this week and as an Owner were you satisfied with your team performance?

Brayden Hall: We finished 6-3 this week, I'm definitely satisfied, 6-3 is a realistic goal to have every week so any time my team wins 6 or more games, I'm happy.

King Bling: Yes I can agree with you on that, nothing to be disappointed in.
    King Bling: How do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to do to have another successful week?

Brayden Hall: I don't plan on changing much or if anything at all. I have confidence in every player on the roster and we will do everything we can to have another successful week.

King Bling: What division was Washington in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this past week?

Brayden Hall: We played the Pacific division, the competition was good so I will give it a 6

King Bling: Looking at your schedule for next week, what team would you say is the toughest team to go up against and why?

Brayden Hall: The team that will be the toughest to play against will be the Florida Panthers, arguably the best team in the league and no matter what line they throw out it will be a tough game.

King Bling: Who would you say are the top 3 players on your team that had excellent performance, and who are the top 3 players that had a terrible week or could improve for next week?

Brayden Hall: Everyone did a great job but if I had to choose the best 3 I would say GB, Lou and mashle, the 3 of them had a very good week and will try to keep it going moving forward.
    I'm not going to answer the second question if you don't mind

King Bling: Yeah that's fine, no worries.
    King Bling: Do you see any competition in the East Metropolitan or is it just a walk in the park for your team?

Brayden Hall: Florida Panthers and New Jersey Devils are both very good teams and there are a couple teams that could surprise everyone

Brayden Hall: I would rank my team 2nd in the metro

King Bling: What division has your team been struggling to go up against so far in the season and why?
    Brayden Hall: I'm headed to work now, sorry we can finish this in morning if you want

Brayden Hall: Central has been the toughest division to go up against so far, I believe we won 2 games that week, every team in that division has a solid roster.

Carolina Hurricanes - SKILLEDPYTHON (GM)

King Bling: Hi SkilledPython!
    King Bling: First off, I would just like to congratulate you on taking GM for the Carolina Hurricanes as you had a hell of a season last season winning the Calder Cup with the Charlotte Checkers and I know you have that same championship mind set here in the NHL and know what you want to try to accomplish.

skilledpython: Thank you KB, appreciate the kind words.

Absolutely it was a heck of a run last season, very proud of what the team accomplished,,, and yes that championship mindset is now focused on the NHL.

King Bling: With that being said, I just have a couple questions that I would like to ask you about your team progress and players performances, are you okay with that?

skilledpython: Absolutely

King Bling: Starting off with the basic question, What record did your team have this week? Being an Owner, were you satisfied with your team and players performances?

skilledpython: To be frank going 3-4-2 week 4 wasn't great, so far our worst week of the season. No self-respecting Owner / GM would say with a straight face they are satisfied with this result.
    Having said that we have a good team here with great players, I have confidence in the players and this teams ability to bounce back to form, to be one of the better teams in this league.
    Moving forward I'm confident the season will play out to reflect this.

King Bling: That's good to hear!
    King Bling: With having a rough week 4, what exactly do you guys have to do in order to bounce back from a rough week?

skilledpython: Its Hockey, as much as we all want to post next to perfect seasons its an unrealistic expectation.Its hockey not a math equation or an exact science. Generally there will be some ups and downs throughout any given season, many good teams and players will go through this.

It's important to stay focused in these situations.

King Bling: Do you guys feel comfortable with the roster changes that you guys had made despite what others opinions may be as they say your team is an AHL level quality team?

skilledpython: Absolutely.... Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Fact is this team has won big games against top teams in the league. I have confidence in this team.
    King Bling: Do you think you can bring this team into playoffs or will we see some big roster adjustments be made before trade deadline?

skilledpython: Team and player success is what matters. Wouldn't be doing a good job if we don't always look at ways to improve and help the team and its players succeed, so changes are always a possibility.

Look at last season, I made some key trades at trade deadline at a time the team was already one of the best teams in the league. Our job is to do everything possible to bring a Championship to this team and its players.... Period. I believe our team has the capability to create and take destiny into our own hands, if we all play hard, and smart, stay focused and buy into the system we have a chance to go far.

King Bling: What division was Carolina in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this past week?

skilledpython: We ended the week 4th in Eastern Metropolitan Division. Every week generally the schedule contains a mix of teams from top seeds to low seeds.

However, we can't look at it on a scale of 1-10... Because regardless of a teems seed in standings any team is capable of winning on any given night so its important to stay focused and not take any team lightly... We have a job to do, to bring our best every night, to play a full 60min, and play smart team hockey.

King Bling: Well said.

skilledpython: I'm an entire team focused guy and this type of question can alienate players from one another so I will respectfully pass on this one.

King Bling: What would you say was the biggest challenge for your team this past week?

skilledpython: Biggest challenge past week would have been staying focused on strategy and the team game, and not to get trapped into the individual focused style of game play.

King Bling: Looking at next week schedule, what team would you say will be the toughest for you guys to go up against and why?

skilledpython: There are a few teams next week that are seeded well, however it makes no difference who we play on any given night.

In order to be the best you have to beat the best and we have done that, so as long as we take care of our preparation and go into games ready to go we give ourselves the best chance of success.

King Bling: If you look at the East Metropolitan, do you see any competition or is it just a walk in the park for your team?

skilledpython: No team is a walk in the park, always have to be prepared and play to win.

skilledpython: Playoff bound depth

King Bling: Do you think your team has the right parts to take over the #1 spot in the East Metropolitan?

skilledpython: It's a close race, approximately 10 points separate 4th from 1st in this division... At this point in the season it's certainly attainable. My mentality is simple, you ask for little from your players you get a little, you ask for a lot you're going to get a lot.

I'm confident that when we take care of our responsibilities and play well we can win consistently.

King Bling: You were a GM last season for the Charlotte Checkers and turned your team around after having a couple terrible weeks as you guys were the worst team in the AHL at that time but turned things around and finished at the top in the standings winning the Calder Cup, do you have any comments about Detroit and what they are going through right now?

skilledpython: Absolutely, If you have a plan implement it, stay focused, remain optimistic... and Grind it out. All it takes is a few solid weeks and you're back in it.

King Bling: Let's talk about goalies for a second, do you feel comfortable with your goalies that you have between the pipes or will we see some changes real soon?

skilledpython: I'm very comfortable and confident with our situation between the pipes.

As you know I'm defensive minded and believe in running a 2 goalie system and Schneider is a big part of that, one of the best goalies in the league.

King Bling: Well SkilledPython, I just want to thank you for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated. I hope nothing but the best for you and your team next week and the rest of the season.

skilledpython: All the same to you, wishing you and your team a great week 5.
    Thanks for the interview KB, always a pleasure
    Cheers

Pittsburgh Penguins - toslick (O)

King Bling: Hi Toslick!

dbails20 : Yo

King Bling: How's it going?

dbails20 : Good man, You?

King Bling: I'm doing great thanks for asking!
    King Bling: I just have a couple questions I would like to ask you regarding your team progress and players performances, are you okay with that?

dbails20 : Yeah for sure

King Bling: What record did your team have this week and as an Owner were you satisfied with your team performance?

dbails20 : I'm not sure about the record it's not something I really keep tabs on. But I was extremely happy with how our team performed. I mean there's always room to get better but we had a pretty good week and climbed back into a playoff spot

King Bling: How do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to work on to start winning games?

dbails20 : Everyone getting accustomed to playing with each other. We've made a lot of moves over the last couple weeks so getting chemistry is a huge part. We have had winning records the last 2 weeks so just building on that and capitalizing when we get our chances

King Bling: What challenge did your team have this past week and look to improve for next week?

dbails20 : Honestly the challenges we faced I believe are just ourselves and putting it all together on the ice. Like I said anytime you're over .500 in a week it's a good week. There's no doubt in my mind that any of our lines can beat anyone anytime so we just need to play to our potential.

King Bling: If you look at your schedule for next week, what team is the toughest to go up against and why?

dbails20 : Every team is tough and every team can field a solid lineup so it all depends on who you get. Obviously Florida leading the league in points, that's a game that stands out

King Bling: What do you guys have to do exactly to get that win next week against a strong well depth team like Florida Panthers?

dbails20 : Play our game. I've seen them play and they're a solid team but teams try to beat them at their game. I believe if we play our game we are one of the best teams in the league.

dbails20 : I honestly don't think anyone had a bad week. We brought in a few new players in:

Ivegotyour6
    MikeTeeze
    GucciMane50
    JRose
    So I'm interested in seeing how they do with us. I don't believe any 3 players stood out everyone has their role and they all do it well so I'm happy

King Bling: Great trades! Well talented players.

dbails20 : Thank you

King Bling: Do you feel comfortable with your team right now or will we see some more big trades this weekend to get ready for next week?

dbails20 : I'm happy but if something comes along there's always a chance, but if we had to finalize our team now for the week I'd be more than ok with it

King Bling: Do you see any competition in the East Metropolitan or is it just a walk in the park for your team?

dbails20 : Haha Every team is competition ;)

dbails20 : I'd say we have 3 lines that can beat anyone on any night so we are up there.

King Bling: Very interesting answer.

dbails20 : Lol

King Bling: Any players in the East Metropolitan that are a dangerous threat to your team?

dbails20 : If we play our game then no. If we let teams play their game then everyone

King Bling: Talking about goalies for a second, are you comfortable with the goalies that you have between the pipes or will we see more goalies trades this weekend?

dbails20 : I love my goalies.

Lambers was a huge get for us the guy dominated the NHL last year.
    Bmidg is another stud he was a starter in this league every season and put up monster numbers.
    So I think we have two #1 goalies and then we picked up Broadway for the AHL and he's another guy that could hold his own at the NHL level

King Bling: Do you see any other good goalies in the East Metropolitan or does this division lack good goaltenders?

dbails20 : I think at least every team has a capable starter and solid backup but again I think it comes back to the entire team doing the job they each have. That makes a successful goalie IMO

King Bling: Do you think your team is capable and is well depth to take the #1 spot in the East Metropolitan?

dbails20 : Absolutely!! I think we are one of the teams to beat in the east and look forward to chasing down the #1 spot

King Bling: Where do you see your team sit in the standings after next week is complete?

dbails20 : I'm always hoping for a perfect week so hopefully plus 18 points

King Bling: We shall see what happens.

dbails20 : Exactly !!

dbails20 : Off the record sorry that I give the politically correct answers I coach a pro baseball team and deal with media 24/7 lol

King Bling: No worries, well detailed answers.

King Bling: Well Toslick, thanks for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated. I hope nothing but the best for you and your team down the road.

dbails20 : Thanks man and I do appreciate taking the time to chat with me!! You're a class act and we all appreciate putting in your time and effort and love your write-ups

dbails20 : If I can ask why did you pick me for your 1st interview ?

King Bling: Thanks man really appreciate it!
    King Bling: No I have separate chats for every team and Owner, you weren't first.

dbails20 : Ah ok I felt special. Kidding thanks again man you're awesome

King Bling: Have a good one.

dbails20 : You as well !!

New York Islanders - sazer15 - (O)

King Bling: Hi Sazer!

Sazer15: Hi

King Bling: How are you doing?

Sazer15: Pretty good, yourself?

King Bling: I'm doing not to bad, thanks for asking.
    King Bling: I just have a couple questions that I would like to ask you regarding your team progress and player performances this past week.

King Bling: What record did your team have this week?

Sazer15: 3-6 I believe

King Bling: Kind of rough week for the NYI, how do you guys look to bounce back next week and improve?

Sazer15: The addition of B37Will should help bolster the backend. But mostly we need to work on our communication, need everyone on the team to buy in. It's frustrating losing big we took a 14-2 L on Sunday and that hurt us the rest of the week. I'm looking for veterans like sobo18, rich2k8, and donkeyx to step up as leaders. We have some solid pieces, just need to figure out chemistry and we will be competitive.

King Bling: What would you say was the hardest challenge for you guys this week?

Sazer15: Chemistry and communication, need everyone to get on the same page.

King Bling: What division was the NYI in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Sazer15: We took a trip out west, to the pacific. Scale from 1-10 i would rate our competition at a 5/10

Sazer15: Godisnowhere had a great week and is having a great season, he is in my opinion the best under 1m RD in the league. Rich2k8 had a pretty solid week as well, grabbing 11 points and 2 wins on the weak. Sobo18 who grabbed 2 wins 8 points and a +9. As far as who needs to improve: Me, I had a pretty awful week, 2-4, 2 games letting in 6 goals.Terrible weeks are hard to say, we lose as a team.

Sazer15: 5-4, 4 points out of 8th seed.

King Bling: Do you think your team has the right parts in order to take 1st place in the East Metropolitan?

Sazer15: No. To be blunt, We don't have the depth

King Bling: Will we see any big trades happen this weekend to improve your team going into next week?

Sazer15: Nothing crazy lined up currently, but you never know

King Bling: How do you guys close out the negativity from other teams or players in the community that tell you that you can't be successful this season?

Sazer15: Haters gonna hate lol, not much you can do other than go out every night and get W's

King Bling: Looking at your guys schedule for next week, what team would you say would be the biggest challenge?

Sazer15: All eastern conference, all important. Just depends on who throws their top lines at us

King Bling: Looking at the Eastern Conference, who are some players and or teams to look out for?

Sazer15: Pittsburgh (fuck toslick), Florida and Washington are all very good teams

King Bling: What do you have against toslick? Or is it just his team that you guys don't like as maybe you have been struggling against them so far in the season?

Sazer15: Nah, he was my GM last season, I just like busting his balls, and he's a cunt but mostly ball busting.

King Bling: Talking about goalies, I know you as an Owner is a goalie. But are you comfortable with your other goaltender or will we see a goalie trade soon?

Sazer15: Hines is good, and a good guy. Unless he wants out, I would like to keep him

King Bling: Thanks for giving me your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated, I hope everything works out for your team next week and down the road as we get closer to trade deadline.

Sazer15: No problem, good luck the rest of the way

King Bling: Thanks! Take care.

Columbus Blue Jackets - x4HxPESTILENCEx (O)

King Bling: Hi Pest!

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Hey man

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Pretty good and yourself?

King Bling: I'm doing great!
    King Bling: I just have a couple questions that I need to ask you regarding your team progress and players performances, are you okay with that?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Sure

King Bling: Starting off with the interview, What record did your team have this week and as an Owner were you satisfied with your team and player performances?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: We went 4-5 and no I am not satisfied with that record after all the moves we made last week, I felt really good going into this week, but we had problems with people making their games. So we needed to ECU a lot more than I would have liked.

King Bling: How do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to work on to start winning games?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: We just need people to show up for their assigned games, and we should have a solid week.

King Bling: Do you think there are certain categories your team needs to improve on for next week to be successful?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Our passing and time on attack need to be better

King Bling: How do you think you guys can improve that for next week?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: We need to work the cycle more and make smart hockey plays instead of skating right into the defense or trying to deke around everyone

King Bling: Yeah one man shows is no good as that won't get you far, especially during playoffs.
    King Bling: What division was Columbus in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this past week?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: We had the west pacific, and I say our completions was a 6 we played some tough teams.

King Bling: What do you guys need to do as a team in order to have a successful week 5 and continue to climb up in the standings?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: We just need everyone to buy in and continue to mesh together as a team, chemistry sometimes goes a lot farther than talent.

King Bling: What would you say was the biggest challenge for your team this past week?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: People no showing and having to grab ECU's from Cleveland, I think we had an ECU in 7 out of 9 games.

King Bling: Are you an Owner that actually cares about his AHL team? Not many Owners in this league actually care about their AHL team and would just rather stack their NHL team then trying to help out their AHL team in any way possible.

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Do you mind if I have my AHL management answer that question?

King Bling: You can answer the question, I'm not judging you at all I'm just asking a simple question.

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Well being an AHL GM for 3 seasons gives me a different view of the AHL than most owners. I know what it's like when the NHL team either trades your players away or calls your players up. That's why I don't like touching the AHL roster and if I have to I try to replace who I moved. I also worked with my AHL management to acquire some players for them with some open roster spots during NHL bidding. I like to think that's part of the reason Cleveland is leading the West in points, because of the continuity every week without constant interference from the NHL team.

King Bling: Great answer! Very well said.

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Kev illy and kutomba all had great weeks, as for who needs improvement I think everyone can always play better, but I especially need to step up my play in the net.

King Bling: You are an Owner and play goalie, are you comfortable with your other goalie that you have on Columbus or will we be seeing a goalie trade soon?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Matt is a great goalie I see him with us for the rest of the season

King Bling: Will we be seeing any major trades this weekend or do you feel comfortable with your team and ready to go into week 5 and see what it has to offer?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: I mean there's still time left before the weekly deadline passes there could still be a trade or 2 to be made ;)

King Bling: We will be waiting to see what else Columbus Blue Jackets do to improve their team.
    King Bling: Looking at your schedule for next week, what team would you say would be the toughest to go up against and why?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Every team we play is tough, but Florida has more points than every team in the league for a reason, KC did a great job building his team there're no weaknesses there.

King Bling: Absolutely.
    King Bling: If you had to make a prediction of what record your team will get next week what would that be?

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: I honestly believe if everyone plays the way they're capable of, we should be 9-0

King Bling: Every team's goal is to go 9-0 every week but only few teams can actually achieve that goal so we shall see if your team is one of those teams.

King Bling: Well Pest, I just want to thank you for doing this interview with me as much appreciated and I hope nothing but the best for you and your team next week and the remainder of the season.

x4HxPESTILENCEx CBJ Owner: Thanks KB! And thanks for taking the time to interview me, good luck the rest of the season bud!

King Bling: Thank you!

New York Rangers - Jetup91 (O)

King Bling: Hi Scott!

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: Hey

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: I'm good, and you?

King Bling: I'm doing just fine.

King Bling: I just have a couple questions that I would like to ask you regarding your team progress and players performance, are you okay with that?

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: That's fine

King Bling: First off, What record did your team have this week and as an Owner where you satisfied with your team performance?

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: We went 3-6 this week. Overall it’s a disappointing week as an owner record wise especially starting out winning 3 of the first 4.

King Bling: Yeah that can be rough for sure.

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: I think we just have to stay the course and not get too down on ourselves. Last week went pretty much like the previous ones where we were in pretty much every game and could’ve won them except for some mistakes either early or near the end of the games. We added KillerCookie993 and TheBigLebluntski on D so hopefully they can come in and be a good fit to help turn us around

King Bling: What division was Rangers in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: For the most part we were matched up against the Pacific division and we played a few good lines so I’d go about a 7 overall. The last 3 were a rough go but the other 6 like I said we were right in the games and should’ve won a couple more

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: I’d have to say Coorsi, Jay6219 and Runlikeheii- were our most impactful players this week. As far as players having a bad week I won’t single people out for that ultimately it’s a team game and there wasn’t a game you could point to specific people. As a team we all have to do better as the record indicates.

King Bling: Absolutely and my intend wasn't for you to singly point fingers at people.

King Bling: Without saying specific names, what do you think those players need to do next week in order to improve and have a much better week unlike this week when their performance may of not been the best.

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: Staying aware and making the smart plays is what needs most improvement. At times players got caught holding the puck too long or giving up chances by just not being ready off some draws. And I’ll include myself in that.

King Bling: Looking at your schedule for next week, what team would you say would be the toughest for you guys to go up against and why?

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: Well looking at it obviously Florida, Boston, and Carolina stand out above the rest but I anticipate we’ll get the top lines from every team on their like we’ve been and if that’s the case it will be a fun challenge. We’ll be ready for whoever we play and not fear any of them.

King Bling: Will we see any other trades this week from New York Rangers or are you comfortable with your team right now going into next week?

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: It’s possible, there’s still a bit of time before the deadline for the week but I’m not actively pursuing anything and I’m happy to take the team I have now into next week.

King Bling: With not a lot of big names on this team, how do you think your team can compete with other top teams in the East Metropolitan?

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: We go into every game thinking we can compete with any team top or bottom. At this point we have to focus only on us and not who’s ahead in the standings.

King Bling: What has been the toughest division for your team to go up against so far in the season?

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: After last week I'd have to say the Pacific

King Bling: If you could make a prediction of your team record next week what would that be?

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: If we play our game and play the right way I predict we can be over .500 for the week

King Bling: I hope nothing but the best for your team next week.

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: Thanks

King Bling: Well Scott, Thanks for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated.

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: No problem

King Bling: Have a good one.

Scott NYR Owner/Leicester AGM Glieden Glieden: You too

East Atlantic

Florida Panthers - KingClutch x 77 (O)

K C: hey pal

K C: pretty good, and yourself?

King Bling: I'm doing not to bad, thanks for asking.

King Bling: I just have a couple questions that I would like to ask you about your team progress and players performances if you don't mind?

K C: yup go ahead.

King Bling: First off, I would just like to congratulate you on building another strong power house team this season as you didn't need to add that many new parts to this team as it was already well depth compared to last season, very successful team you have.

K C: thanks man I appreciate that

King Bling: What record did your team have this week? As an Owner, were you satisfied with your team and players performance this past week?

K C: we had a 6-3-0 week. Against the central, and the position we were in the standings, we expected a really tough week, and we were ready for the challenge. Am I satisfied? I mean yes and no. Yes in the sense that we had a really tough week and we outplayed our opponents, and had excellent goaltending and really everyone showed up. Now in the sense that the 3 games we lost, we easily could've won. We outplayed them and got a bit unlucky, but it's how it goes, and overall I'm pretty happy with the week and looking forward to next week.

King Bling: With already being successful in this past week, how do you look at next week and what you have to do in order to have another successful week as a team and not let the negativity get at you guys?

K C: we're heading into next week like every other week, we wanna win. Like all season, I'm excepting everyone to show up, our goalies have been extremely consistent, and all our offense and defense is showing up. We're looking to go 9-0.

King Bling: I'm sure 9-0 is the goal for every team but not every team could maintain that goal and your team is definitely one of the teams that is capable of doing that with the extreme talent you guys have on your roster from top to bottom.

King Bling: Speaking of goalies, what does it mean to have goalies like drally20 and prouddad1977 between the pipes every game?

K C: they give us their best chance to win every night. They make the key saves we need, night in and night out, and bail us out, and they deserve the credit, they are both very solid goalies

King Bling: I couldn't disagree with you on that one.

King Bling: What division was Florida in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

K C: we played the central this week, arguably the most competitive division in the league. Honestly id give the competition level a 7, we played some good solid lines but we also played some 3rd lines

King Bling: Speaking of divisions, do you see any team in the East Atlantic that you are worried about or think they can take your spot for 1st in the East Atlantic?

K C: don't mean to sound cocky but I'm really not worried at all, I'm confident we'll finish 1st.

King Bling: Haha I agree with you.

King Bling: Will we see any roster changes from the Florida Panthers any time soon or are you comfortable with your roster?

K C: well Bknottz92 is returning, he had some changes with his job recently but he just messaged me today saying he was back. So that's really good news, that'll make us have 3 really talented, complete lines. In terms of other deals, I'm pretty happy with the roster I have. There may be one deal ill be looking to get even stronger for the playoffs, but yeah I'm pretty content with my roster

King Bling: Yeah you shouldn't fix nothing that's broken.

King Bling: Looking back at this past week, what do you think was the biggest challenge for you guys and why?

K C: honestly just playing the tough central division was a challenge

K C: honestly man everyone on my team has been really good this season, and I'm not gonna put any of my players down, that's not what I do.

King Bling: Acceptable answer.

King Bling: Looking at your schedule for next week, what team would be the toughest for you guys to go up against and why?

K C: don't really have a team that I think would be the toughest, it all really depends on what lines we get and go up against. That being said, with the 3 lines we have, I'm really confident in all 3 of them so I think we're gonna have a really good week

King Bling: If you could make a prediction of your team record next week what would that be?

K C: 9-0, it's our goal and with the team we have I'm confident we'll achieve that

King Bling: Very well said.

King Bling: Well KC, I just want to thank you for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated. I hope nothing but the best for you and your team next week and remainder of the season.

K C: thanks for having me KB, and good luck the rest of the season for you as well.

Boston Bruins - LetsGoFlyers28 (GM)

King Bling: Hi Ryan.

Ryan Clay: Hello

King Bling: How are you today?

Ryan Clay: I'm doing Alright, yourself?

King Bling: I'm doing good! Thanks for asking.
    King Bling: I just want to steal a couple minutes of your time asking you a couple questions regarding your team and players performances this week, are you okay with that?

Ryan Clay: Yeah no problem shoot

King Bling: First off, What record did your team have this week? As an Owner, were you satisfied with your team and players performances?

Ryan Clay: 6-2-1 Yes we had a solid week vs a tough Central Division & we were able to win our Conference games.
    Top Fwd
    Snipeshot had a solid week going 3-0 putting up 10 points
    Top D
    Cup4blues scored his first 2 goals of the season on the back end with a solid 2-1 record & owns highest +/- on Team

King Bling: Nice!

King Bling: How do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to do in order to have another successful week?

Ryan Clay: We made a big deal with Winnipeg trading some sold guys but we feel we improved our team with this trade. We had a chance to add a top C in ScaryJoeyy and among other pieces in that deal which was important to us.
    Next week may be a bit difficult here in Boston with a lot of new faces but we are going to try our best to figure out line combos over the weekend & put the best product on the ice to have a solid week.

King Bling: Will we be seeing anymore big trades this weekend or before trade deadline?

Ryan Clay: Probably nothing major but we're always looking to improve our team for the playoff push & a deep run

King Bling: Many people say you guys getting rid of a well talented player like jdheagle- was the biggest mistake as your team would be dead and not having the same offensive ability talent after getting rid of a player like him, any comments or explanation on that trade?

Ryan Clay: The player put in a trade request a few weeks back. We got a deal that we liked & felt made our team have more depth. This week 6-2-1 record showed that we still have lots of talent on this roster & have no problem winning games.

King Bling: Translation - jdheagle- you ain't shit.

Ryan Clay: Top 3
    Snipeshot
    Fumancheezy_
    KingKonz
    Could improve
    Going to bit the bullet here... myself LGF 2-0-1 week but I know my game could be way better than I been playing.
    All the new guys we brought in to create quick team chemistry & win games

King Bling: Speaking of Fumancheezy_, with the talented defense man that has arrived in the NHL this season do you think he will have another Norris Trophy run or will he get out beat by other talented defense man that this league has now?

Ryan Clay: I think it's going to be difficult to win any individual trophy 2 seasons in a row but at the end of the day he's still one of the top D man in this league & we're very lucky to have him on our side.

Ryan Clay: In the Atlantic Florida is off to a hot start. They have a great team over there. Our goal is to try & chase them down but sitting 12 points back it isn't too realistic to think we can catch them this week... but we're going to try & chip away at their division lead week by week. I feel we can definitely hold down the 2 seed in the Atlantic.

King Bling: What would you say would be your team strongest attribute? Would that be defense or offense and where would you rank that in your division?

Ryan Clay: I would say our strongest attribute is being able to win any style of game we can play an up-tempo game & outscore teams or we can shut it down with some of our sold D & Mr KingKonz himself. Basically we can play run & gun hockey & we also can win the 2-1 low scoring games.

King Bling: Would you guys move KingKonz before the trade deadline or is he staying with Boston for the remainder of the season?

Ryan Clay: Staying he's a big part to our success

King Bling: There you heard it from the man himself LetsGoFlyers28, I just thought I would leave that question to the last as KingKonz is a big name in the Boston organization.

King Bling: Well thank you very much for giving me your time to answer these questions as you gave full detail on every question which I thank you for that.

Ryan Clay: Yep no problem man glad I could help have a good one.

Buffalo Sabres - Ryan_x_28 (O)

King Bling: Hi Ryan!

Ryan_x_28: Hello

Ryan_x_28: Good you?

King Bling: I'm doing fantastic! Thanks for asking.

King Bling: I just have a couple questions that I would like to ask you regarding your team and individual performances, are you okay with that?

Ryan_x_28: Yes I'm ok with that

King Bling: First off, I would just like to congratulate you on building a great team like the Buffalo Sabres as your team is doing good so far in the season.

Ryan_x_28: Thanks I am very glad to be the buffalo Sabres owner

King Bling: I am sure every player on your roster is glad to be a part of the Buffalo Sabres organization and have such great managers like yourself.

Ryan_x_28: I think most are happy but we got a good group of guys

King Bling: First off, I would just like to know what record your team had this week and if you as an Owner is satisfied with your team record or do you think you could have improved it by getting some wins that you never got?

Ryan_x_28: Well this week we went 4-4-1, which isn't terrible. I know we are capable of doing better though and expect to do better next week.

King Bling: How do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to work on to start winning more games and staying at the top of the standings as this team has many other challenges in front of them.

Ryan_x_28: I think as a team we need to work on better defensive coverage... we are giving up too many quality chances in our defensive zone

King Bling: I know everyone knows that taking SkillzPayBillz at number 1 in the draft was the right decision, but do you think you were satisfied with how Bidding went? You talk about your team needing to improve better defensive coverage, were there some players that you couldn't get during Bidding that you really were focusing on to improve your defense core on Buffalo?

Ryan_x_28: Skillz has lived up to expectations and been a monster since week 1. There were a few guys I wish to have added in bidding but, you can't exactly expect bidding to go as planned

King Bling: You are absolutely correct.

King Bling: What would you say was the biggest challenge for your team this past week and why?

Ryan_x_28: Well I think New Jersey will be our biggest test this week as they're scary too to bottom in my opinion

King Bling: What division was Buffalo in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Ryan_x_28: Buffalo played the Central this week. I'd say the competition was about and 8. Easily the toughest division to play against

Ryan_x_28: I really don't wanna talk about who my bottom 3 players are

King Bling: That's totally fine and understandable. What players impressed you the most this past week?

Ryan_x_28: Serpe, JCoul and Godofnugget* have all impressed me.

King Bling: Looking at your schedule for next week, what would you say would be the toughest team to go up against and why?

Ryan_x_28: I'd say New Jersey as I think they're the strongest team too to bottom in the Metro

King Bling: I know you are a goalie, are you comfortable with your other goalie that you have or will we see a goalie trade soon?

Ryan_x_28: would also prefer to skip this question

King Bling: That's fine.

King Bling: If you made a prediction of what record your team would have next week what would that be?

Ryan_x_28: I think we have the potential to go 7-2 this week

King Bling: I think Buffalo has the right parts to be successful every week, we shall see what happens.

King Bling: Well Ryan, thanks for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated. I hope nothing but the best for you and your team next week and remainder of the season.

Ryan_x_28: Thanks, good luck to you as well!

Toronto Maple Leafs - Kadri-- (GM)

King Bling: Hi Kadri!

phil (kadri--): Sup Bling

phil (kadri--): I am good and yourself?

King Bling: I just have a few questions that I would like to ask you regarding your team progress and player performances, are you okay with that?

phil (kadri--): Yeah sure

King Bling: First off, What record did your team have this week?

phil (kadri--): Hmm good question
    phil (kadri--): I'm not even sure lol but it wasn't good
    phil (kadri--): Maybe like 2-7?

King Bling: I'm assuming as a GM you weren't satisfied with your team performance this past week, what things do you guys need to work on as a team to bounce back and improve for next week?

phil (kadri--): Yeah definitely not satisfied, but most of our losses this season have been 1 goal games, so I'm happy that we have been competing in most of our games. We just need to be consistent as some games we light the lamp and lose like 6-5, or we can't score at all. My team is very lucky that spark and ahl all-star have been able to keep us in every single game, so hopefully we can help them out next week

King Bling: Looking back at this past week, what would you say was the biggest challenge for your team and why?

phil (kadri--): We had no shows from one our LDs, so we had to use ecu/change lines last minute

King Bling: Looking at your guys schedule for next week, what team would you say is the toughest team you guys will have to face and why?

phil (kadri--): Definitely the Flyers cause they are leading the metro. Check and nana have built a great squad

King Bling: Is the Flyers the only team in the East that you guys are worried about or is there other teams that you guys are focused on?

phil (kadri--): For this week, we also start off the week with back-to-back games against the caps. Those will some tough games as well

King Bling: Washington Capitals is a very all around strong team, what does your team offense and defense need to do in order to win that game?

phil (kadri--): Our offense has to be able to get the puck deep, and limit the high turnovers, and if we can get a good breakout going from our Defense, we should be fine

King Bling: What Division was the Leafs in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

phil (kadri--): This past week, I'd say our competition was an 8 since we didn't do that well

King Bling: Will we be seeing any big roster adjustments any time soon to help improve the overall depth of the Toronto Maple Leafs or are you satisfied with your team as of right now and is ready for the challenge that next week has to offer?

phil (kadri--): Well over the past 2 weeks, we've made 2 blockbuster trades that the LG community disagrees with, but I believe that they will help us get into a playoff spot. As for other roster adjustments, it'll depend on how we do that past week

King Bling: People have different opinions and will always disagree with certain things, as long as you guys felt like you made the right moves that is all that matters.

phil (kadri--): Yeah, me and budz believe that our moves are what's best for the team. And I'm grateful that budz has thick skin and can take all the hate from the community.

phil (kadri--): Top 3 performers

1. Sparkplug
    2. Yantzer
    3. Aviss
    [3/4/2017 2:21:30 PM] phil (kadri--): 3 Players that could do better
    1. Kadri
    2. Eberle
    3. TheRealBbenzz
    But eberle and Benz had bad weeks because of my extremely poor play this past week

King Bling: What do you think those guys who didn't have such a great week can do next week to turn that around and have a fantastic week 5?

phil (kadri--): We just have to take our time, take more shots on net, and make the easy pass instead of trying to do too much

King Bling: Talking about goalies for a second, are you comfortable with what you got between the pipes or will we be seeing some goalie trades from Toronto before the trade deadline?

phil (kadri--): Probably won't be seeing any goalie trades, unless we get an incredible offer. But I believe the Leafs have one of the best goalie tandems in the league

King Bling: Do any goalies in the East Atlantic make an impression on you?

phil (kadri--): Yeah, Ryan is having a great season so far. And can't forget about konz

King Bling: absolutely both elite status goaltenders and I'm sure the league can agree on that.

King Bling: What do you think about the East Atlantic? Do you see some competition or is it just a walk in the park for you guys.

phil (kadri--): Well with all the stuff happening in Detroit, the division got a lot easier. But we aren't in a playoff spot so there is a lot of work to do. Our team should worry about every single team until they are mathematically eliminated from playoffs, no matter what happens

King Bling: Do you think Detroit will have a re-build and still be a good team or do you think they are done for the season and is a team you guys don't have to worry about passing in the standings?

phil (kadri--): A lot can happen in a week, especially since the season is still young

King Bling: You are absolutely correct and the LA Kings have shown that in just 1 weeks time from jumping 7th to 2nd in the West Pacific.

King Bling: Some teams say that you guys will not make it far in the playoffs if you guys do make it due to lack of offense as the Toronto Maple Leafs have the 2nd lowest Goals For in the East Atlantic, any comments on that?

phil (kadri--): It's just extra motivation to prove everyone wrong, we have the 3rd lowest Goals Against, and that's the number that really matters. It doesn't matter how many we score, as long as it's at least one more than the other team

phil (kadri--): And I know my team is greatly under performing, so once we sort through all that, we should be fine

King Bling: If you had to make a prediction of what record you guys will have next week what would that be?

phil (kadri--): I'm hoping we go at least 6-3

King Bling: What do you guys need to do in order to achieve that goal?

phil (kadri--): Like I said before, for against the caps. Just limit the bad turnovers and get a solid King

King Bling: Well Kadri, thanks for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated. I hope everything is good with you and your team next week and the remainder of the season.

phil (kadri--): Thanks for having me! And best of luck with the Kings

Montreal Canadiens - Nick_x_98 (GM)

King Bling: Hi Nick!

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): Hi

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): Great, yourself?

King Bling: I'm doing good, thanks for asking.

King Bling: I just have a couple questions I would like to ask you regarding your team progress and player performances this past week, are you okay with that?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): Of course

King Bling: First off, I would just like to say you are doing a fantastic job handing the Montreal Organization as a GM and we look for you to continue that the rest of the season.

King Bling: What record did your team have this week and as a GM were you satisfied with your team performance?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): Thanks. This week was by far our worst and very unexpected, but when things don't work out for lines to play with their line mates and you have to use 8+ ECU's you can't expect a very strong week. It was a rough week, but I expect us to bounce back this week. Hopefully my line can pick up a few wins this week and lead by example.

King Bling: Looking back at this past week, what would you say was the biggest challenge for you guys?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): Definitely having to use ECU's nearly every night

King Bling: Yeah that does suck and can affect your week without a doubt.

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): he hopes to have most of our lines running with normal line mates even while waiting on CBJ to send us comp :)

King Bling: What division was Montreal in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): We faced the Central Division last week and I believe 6 or 7 teams used one of their better lines. This week we play the better who have a few solid teams but I believe this should be a solid bounce back week

King Bling: Looking at your schedule for next week, what team is the toughest to go up against and why?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): Devils, hands down. Everyone keeps giving JClaus more players that can control the game lol

King Bling: I may have to agree with you on that.

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): Nobody put up great numbers or performances last week but that's on Beedoh and I. We tried to juggle the lines a little, see if would work and it didn't and the team suffered for it. I expect a lot of my guys to have a great bounce back week. Guys like Mikexmassacre, Snipefest, speedy4dayz amongst others aren't fans of losing and are determined to have a bounce back week and I believe that we will.

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): btw bro, I hope you don't bore girls by playing 21 questions with them like this ;)

King Bling: The great Nick Rice everybody!

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): I try :D

King Bling: Where do you rank your team depth in the East Atlantic?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): When we're on our game we're in the top 3, well 3rd lol

King Bling: Has there been a certain division that you guys have struggled against so far in the season?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): central

King Bling: Is there a certain team in the Central or every team you guys have struggled to?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): only played them all once

King Bling: Will we be seeing anymore trades this weekend from the Montreal Canadiens or do you feel comfortable with your team as of now going into next week?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): We'll see what happens. I mean, I'm still waiting on comp after all

King Bling: Any comments to the Columbus Blue Jackets that you would like to make?

Nick_x_98 (Montrèal Canadiens GM): Enjoy my players for the week, ill wait until next weekend to get them back when the league determines that you're a couple of cunt truffles.

King Bling: There ladies and gentlemen you heard it from the great one himself!

Ottawa Senators LeBlondl77l - (O)

King Bling: Hi LeBlond!

LB: Hello.

LB: Good, thanks for asking. Hope all is well in your part of the world.

King Bling: Yeah I'm doing good, can't complain.
    King Bling: I just have a couple questions for you about your team progress and players performances, I will promise to keep this really short. Are you okay with that?

LB: We'll give you what we can.

King Bling: Starting off with the interview, What record did your team have this week and as an Owner were you satisfied with your team and player performances?

LB: We have been very disappointed with our performance this week. As our philosophy is to focus on team and culture/environment, we had the worst week in my 1 1/2 seasons at the helm of it. The guys were trying hard, but frustration and indifference started happening within the crew. So, it's led to the beginning of making changes to bring in players we feel enjoy the game more, good character players, who'll give you 110% to get the W instead of worry if they are eligible to be an All-Star, or struggle with adversity. We believe in our philosophy, which earned us the 6th best record in the East in S3, when the “experts” predicted we'd be the 2nd worst team in all of LG back then.

LB: Better team defense, for starters. Bad turnovers...one defender alone was -13 in one game alone in Turnover Ratio this past week, -20 on the entire week. We can't win games when that's our norm. To improve this week, we've brought Mattson in to be a team leader on and off the ice, and set the example of how to play this game as a team. We need to give our goalies confidence and faith in our team defensive play, and improve the morale. We're positioned with a LOT of cap room, so that if our plans work this week, we'll be able to fight for a playoff spot and afford to bring in players with larger contracts.

King Bling: Do you feel comfortable with your roster or will we see any big trades this weekend to improve your team going into next week?

LB: We've already started with trading 3 players, and are in active discussions to consider more deals. We make moves that make sense, and we'll take our chances with this deal we did, and the next ones we are looking at doing.

King Bling: What division was Ottawa in and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this past week?

LB: Well, we seemed to be a target of top lines this week, so I have to say our competition was anywhere from a 7-8. We expect every game to be tough, but this particular week seemed to be particularly more difficult than prior weeks.

This was a very short interview due to LeBlond being very busy this weekend and wasn't able to answer all the questions that I had for me.

Tampa Bay Lightning and Detroit Red Wings were to busy trying to find their lost players as they have been missing for 3 weeks now so they weren't available this weekend to do this interview.

West Central

I did do this interview with Chyz before he was removed from LGHL so I thought I would just share it with you guys to pay respect to one of the best centers in the league!

Minnesota Wild - soccaplaya11 - (O)

King Bling: Hi Chyz!

Chyz: Yo

Chyz: Good how are you?

King Bling: I'm doing great! Thanks for asking.

King Bling: I'm going to keep this very short as I know you are a very busy guy and I don't want to take up too much time with some questions that I have.

Chyz: Go for it

King Bling: First off, I would just like to congratulate you on taking Owner for Minnesota and I would like to let you know that you are doing a way better job with handling the team and turning this organization around this season and trying to make this team successful rather than a failure like it was last season.

Chyz: Thank you very much. It's been a battle, but fun to watch an organization you have built, thrive in one of the toughest divisions.
    King Bling: Starting with a question that everyone want's to know, What record did your team have this week and as an Owner were you satisfied with your team and players performances?

Chyz: We went 8-1 this week and I am very happy with how my team played. 2 forwards no showed and were banned, and went the week short a dman, so used a bunch of ECUs. Luckily Iowa supplies some top ECUs in the AHL

King Bling: That's always good when you have a good AHL team that could help you out with ECU players when needed, it's good that you are a type of Owner who cares about his AHL team unlike some Owners in this league who don't give a shit.

Chyz: For sure, I firmly believe that if you piss of your ahl team, it can really hurt you down the road.

King Bling: Following up on this next question, do you know any Owners in this league who don't give a shit about their AHL team?

Chyz: I'm not going to trash other owners, but there are few that care about their ahl team as much as I do

King Bling: You heard it Ladies and Gentlemen, the man himself ChyzNasty.
    King Bling: How do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to do in order to be successful just like they were this past week?

Chyz: Keep things simple and shoot the puck more. Keep playing great team defense and we will win games.

Chyz: Top 3 players for the week would be Eastons17, BBK24, and Alonzi401

King Bling: Talented players without a doubt.
    King Bling: Do you think those players will catch on fire again next week or will competition play a factor?

Chyz: They are the kind of players who face tough competition, and step up their game. So I have complete confidence in them

Chyz: Tough to tell, our division is a battle. Could be anywhere from first to a wild card spot, completely dependent on how the other teams do.

King Bling: Will myself or the community see any big roster adjustments from this team this weekend or any time soon before trade deadline to try to improve and add depth to the roster or do you feel comfortable with your team?

Chyz: I'm comfortable with my team as of now, got some holes to fill but just got to take it week by week

King Bling: With all the great teams in the West Central, do you think Minnesota can stay at the top in the #1 spot or will you be knocked off the mountain and fall down to the bottom by the end of the season?

Chyz: I'm sure we will have our ups and downs, but I feel confident in the boys

King Bling: What team was your biggest challenge this past week and why?

Chyz: Our loss versus Boston and our 3rd line. They controlled the game and we had trouble keeping up.

Dallas Stars - I--Chief--I (O)

King Bling: Hi Chief!

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Hi King!

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Good and yourself?

King Bling: Very good! Can't complain.

King Bling: I just would like to ask you a couple questions regarding your team and individual performances this week, is that okay with you?

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Yes sir

King Bling: Before I get into these questions despite what others may think I personally think you are a great Owner and know how to build a team correctly as the Dallas Stars have been dominating so far in the season now sitting 2nd in a very tough division like the West Central.

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. No matter how great the team, I'll always get hate. But it's cool since none of this matters lol

King Bling: People can say what they want but they can't take away credit especially where its due, Dallas Stars are showing that they can compete with other top teams in the league as they are 2nd overall in the league trying to set a statement.

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Yes sir, I appreciate that. I've shown that for 2 seasons straight of being owner that I can create top teams. Just got to work on not choking in the playoffs haha

King Bling: Haha yeah I don't think you would want that to happen!
    King Bling: First off, I would just like to know what record your team had this week and if you as an Owner is satisfied with your team record or do you think you could have improved it by getting some wins that you never got?

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: We went 5-2-2 this week and I definitely feel we could've done a lot better. One of our regulation losses to FLA was due to Kingclutch actually being Clutch and scoring with 30 seconds left while being short-handed. And then the OTLs were just unfortunate. But I'm definitely satisfied with the team and the season thus far. There's always room for improvement though, so we're going to continue to hope to improve!

King Bling: Yeah Kingclutch is a phenomenal player as everyone knows that already! Well said though.

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: We definitely need to improve defensively if we want to be able to compete in the central and in general. We're definitely an offensive juggernaut but we need to improve defensively

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Honestly there's so many more than just three people that are performing well whether it's LoL, Hayes, Bill, Bone, Hypey, you name them, they're all performing really well. Top 3 who need to improve honestly begins with myself. I haven't had the greatest of seasons thus far but I'm hoping it'll change. But I'm not a fan of throwing people under the bus so I'll leave it at that haha. But defensively we need to improve for sure.

King Bling: It is always good to have depth on your team and not just have 1 or 2 forwards that can put the puck in the net so that is good. You heard it guys, Chief get's carried by the top talent that he has on his team.

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: I always get carried #OnlyInTheNHLBecauseImAOwner #B@TG

King Bling: Haha! Ladies and Gentlemen, the great Chief himself.
    King Bling: On a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: The Atlantic as a whole is just weak lol so it wasn't very tough which leaves me disappointed we went 5-2-2 and let Minnesota pass us but it's cool, we'll get them next week

King Bling: You saying the Atlantic division is weak cause my team beat your team Thursday night to extend our win streak?

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: It was a well-deserved win haha, even the best of teams have off nights ;)

King Bling: Very true.

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: I still see us competing with Minnesota, we've held first throughout the season until Thursday so no reason why we can't keep it up
    Minnesota, we've held first throughout the season until Thursday so no reason why we can't keep it up

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Honestly both teams are very similar: offensive juggernauts with great goaltending and average defense. I think we just have better quality offense that will put us over the edge against them. There's a lot of season left so who knows what will happen

King Bling: Anything can happen before trade deadline.

King Bling: Looking at the West Central, do you think your team has the best offense? If not what team do you think has the best offense and what team has the least offense in that division?

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: I'd say we have the best offense in the division and now after Winnipeg's trade, I'd say they have the worst offense in the league in my opinion

King Bling: Very interesting to hear that.

King Bling: if you were to look down the road, where would you see Dallas Stars finishing in the standings at the end of the season?

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Definitely at the top, no reason for us not to be tbh. But I'm sounding really cocky and anything can happen especially in this division so you never know.

King Bling: The last question I need to ask you, Prediction of what your team record will be next week?

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: We have a tough schedule next week, should be fun! I'm hoping 9-0 haha

King Bling: What was your biggest challenge this past week and why? What will be your biggest challenge next week and why?

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Biggest challenge was definitely Florida, I wasn't in the game but it looked super close and competitive. Definitely looking forward to it. & we play Minnesota on Thursday which should be a good one but Thursday games are tough for the boys to make so idk. But either Minnesota or Chicago for sure next week

King Bling: I hope you the best of luck for next week.

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Thank you sir, you too :p

King Bling: Well thanks for letting me steal some of your time to answer these questions as much appreciated.

Anthony (Chief) - Dallas Stars Owner: Yes sir, thanks for having me.

St. Louis Blues - ryofthebeholder (O)

King Bling: Hi Ry!

ryofthebeholder: HI

ryofthebeholder: fantastic

King Bling: That's good to hear! I just have a couple questions that I would like to ask you regarding your team and individual performances this week, are you okay with that?

ryofthebeholder: sure

King Bling: Before I get into these questions I would just like to congratulate you for having another successful team this season as the St. Louis Blues now sit 3rd in both the West Central and overall in the West.

ryofthebeholder: Thanks man, I appreciate that.

King Bling: You deserve all the credit as the St. Louis Blues is one of the best teams in the league as they are a really strong power house well depth team and look to have another deep playoffs run this season just like they had last season.

ryofthebeholder: I have to thank my excellent management team. We all put a lot of time and effort to putting a quality team on the ice. Primetimme in my mind is the best GM in the league and its been great working with him. nyBARISny has recently stepped into the AGM role but has always provided insight on players during his time on the team that has been extremely helpful.

King Bling: Yes I can agree with you on that opinion, Primetimme is an excellent manager and a phenomenal player on the ice and definitely recognizes talent when he sees it.

ryofthebeholder: He certainly evaluates talent accurately and helps players improve their game. This team this season has had very high expectations from day 1 in an excellent division. We have had ups and downs so far, but the guys on the team always respond in a positive manner and go out the next night and try to get wins.

King Bling: That is very important when team players never give up and you guys show that very well as this team is very successful and looks to obtain that throughout the rest of the season.

ryofthebeholder: Absolutely, we move on from losses and look to improve as the season goes on. I am confident in this group to make a strong push to get into the playoffs, and then be able to go toe-to-toe with some leagues best.

King Bling: I wish you guys the best of luck remaining of the season!

ryofthebeholder: We went 6-3 this week. There's always gonna be “shoulda coulda” games, but I think it's important to understand what we can do to avoid it next game. Overall, I am happy with where we are. We came out of the gates very slow last season and were able to find a way to get wins to get us back in the playoff picture. We just need to keep getting better, and I think we will.

ryofthebeholder: We will look to continue to get better on making smart reads and taking what our opponent gives us, not only what we want to do.

King Bling: What division was the Blues in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this past week?

ryofthebeholder: We played Eastern Atlantic Division. I would say a 7 as we had a varying schedule from night to night. We ran into Florida, but also saw some third lines this week.

King Bling: What division will your team be in next week and what do you need to bring to be successful just like you guys were this past week?

ryofthebeholder: Were playing the Central again. We need to minimize mistakes and play our best hockey if we plan to stay in our current spot in the standings.

King Bling: Looking at the goalies on the Blues, are you comfortable with that you got or will we see more goalies changes before trade deadline?

ryofthebeholder: Balake and crofto are doing an excellent job and I fully expect to move forward with those two between the pipes.

King Bling: Looking at the West Central, what other goalies make an impression on you?

ryofthebeholder: Doublezero and jonez have been excellent this season. There are lots of talented goalies here, but those two in particular have played well vs us. We need to be at our best to win games against them going forward.

King Bling: Is there certain players on your team that have been giving you a good impression or are you proud of your entire team?

ryofthebeholder: I have good things to say about everybody. But if I were to name a few, HJHF14 has stepped up big in his first week called up and The Blind Ref continues to improve every week and is becoming a threat to opposing defenses. Bo-dangles10 should be considered to win the Calder Award if he keeps playing at this level, along with PenguinsHockey__. I could go through the entire team because everyone is contributing to this team in a big way.

King Bling: It is always nice to have a full team of players who produce on the ice every game and not just have a couple players who produce, it plays a big reason in team success which you guys have shown so far this season.

King Bling: The community knows that the St. Louis Blues is known for their strong defensive trape, do you see any other teams in the league that has a strong defense core like you guys?

ryofthebeholder: I feel that defense is our strength and I believe we are amongst the best in the entire league with our 6 guys.

King Bling: You think you guys have the best defense core in the West Central?

ryofthebeholder: I believe its one the better ones, yes. But that may just be my biased opinion.

King Bling: Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

King Bling: If you had to make a prediction, what record do you think your team is capable of obtaining for next week and why?

ryofthebeholder: I think every week we can go 9-0 if we play at our best. But that's very wishful thinking and is very hard to do. I expect to have a strong 7-2 or 6-3 week.

ryofthebeholder: Its an important week for us to not let Minnesota or Dallas grow their lead on us and not let the teams behind us pass.

King Bling: Every team's goal is to go 9-0 every week but not many teams can accomplish that goal, but I certainly think your team has the right parts to accomplish that.

King Bling: Well Ry, I would just like to thank you for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated, I hope everything goes well with you and your team for the remainder of the season.

ryofthebeholder: No problem, thank you as well for taking the time. Good luck to you and the kings!

Colorado Avalanche - CoUnTeR-AtTaCk43 (O) GhostMK (AGM) Ryudo2337 (GM)

King Bling: Hi Guys!

GhostMK: Well and you?

King Bling: I just have a couple questions that I need to ask you about your team and individual performances this week, are you okay with that?

Ryudo2337 .: We're all bad and get carried by double zero

King Bling: Well then these questions should be easy to answer and this interview shouldn't take that long.

King Bling: First off I would just like to let you guys know that you guys are doing a great job this season so far maintaining a great team like the Colorado Avalanche

GhostMK: Thanks. All 3 of us work well together very well

King Bling: I would just like to ask you guys what your team record was this week and if you guys as managers were satisfied or think that as a team you guys could have been better?

Ryudo2337 .: We went 9-0, so it's hard to improve from there lol. We didn't get bad lines, but I'm sure we'll attract better lines this week, especially from our division. We play good team d, but there's always room for improvement.

King Bling: Congratulations on going undefeated this week as a team! Very impressive.

GhostMK: Thanks. We really do our best to make it tough on the other team, all lines played well this week, so they earned it.

King Bling: That is always good when every player produces on the ice and does their job to contribute into team success.

King Bling: How do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to do to have another successful week?

Ryudo2337 .: People having good availability is probably the biggest thing. We haven't had too many issues there. Getting on before games to warm up and just playing smart team defense. We have plenty of players that can score. Being patient and waiting for opportunities is what's worked for us so far and everyone has bought into playing smart but opportunistic hockey. Also, the EA gods have blessed us with decent connections this week. Would be nice if that kept up.

King Bling: Yes I can totally agree with you on that, club challenge connection sometimes does tend to be absolute trash as I had it like that for me a couple times this season so far and it bothers you cause you can't even play up to your full potential.

King Bling: What division was Colorado Avalanche in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Ryudo2337 .: We played the east Atlantic this week with Calgary tossed in from the west pacific to end the week. Any week that's not against the west central is a welcome week haha. Nothing against the other divisions, but the centrals records speak for themselves. Great job of re balancing the divisions btw lg staff. We could've had a rougher schedule this week. We got mostly second lines iirc, so I guess 4/10 seems like a fair number. Had a few close games. Had someone sided ones.

CoUnTeR ATtACK: Top 3 for the week, prob have to give it to my first line of Po1and/jmarz and Mfricha... but hard cause ghost had a beast week as well, as for improve ... KQ could use improvement, but other than that it's hard to pin point that as we went 9-0.. So everyone got there job done, also DZ was a key part of the week to lol so I don't know... hard question

Ryudo2337 .: Counter ghost and myself all sucked, just think how good this team would be with good players at management

CoUnTeR ATtACK: 8 points in 2 games, nah I had a better week

CoUnTeR ATtACK: Ur aids stfu ryudo lol

King Bling: So this is how the Colorado Avalanche locker room always sounds?

CoUnTeR ATtACK: Nah just ryudo trolls a lot but we have fun

GhostMK: Our locker room is always a good time lol

King Bling: Very nice to hear.

Ryudo2337 .: Counter stat boosts against bad lines. He's taking lessons from bills last season

CoUnTeR ATtACK: Ryudo also likes to climb in the first lines back pack to get carried

CoUnTeR ATtACK: And well we are going thru the west gauntlet again with a little mix of the pacific .. So it will be a harder week, but we are confident in our lines ,

King Bling: Counter, what team will you stat boost next week? Ryudo, will you be getting carried again next week by the first liners?

Ryudo2337 .: I get carried regardless of what line I play on

Ryudo2337 .: Counter waits to see lineups to see which teams throw out ecus and fills himself in

CoUnTeR ATtACK: I'm gonna stat boost against hawks/Dallas and shitters like that

CoUnTeR ATtACK: I mean u can deff tell with my 2ppg nastiness

King Bling: Lmao! I already like you guys.

King Bling: What team would you say was the biggest challenge this past week and why?

CoUnTeR ATtACK: I would have to say Calgary Flames.

GhostMK: Honesty I thought Calgary played us really well. Ecud in loops with frost

CoUnTeR ATtACK: That was our closest game of the week rest were walks in the park I think

GhostMK: Boston was close

CoUnTeR ATtACK: Ohh ya I knew I forgot one game, ya that game was good to

CoUnTeR ATtACK: That's the difference between us and a lot of teams is we don't really have a line that's gonna go out and get shit on, I feel we can keep it competitive against anyone if we are on our game

King Bling: Looking at your schedule next week, what do you think would be the biggest challenge next week for you guys?

CoUnTeR ATtACK: Hawks if they don't implode before Sunday, Dallas will probably be runner-up. Actually with how deep jets got I would prob say jets overall cause hawks are cocky

GhostMK: Blues are always 1 goal games with us, and the kings are kinda scary now.

King Bling: Do you guys see competition in the West Central division or is it just a walk in the walk for your team?

CoUnTeR ATtACK: Big time the best competition is in west central, for us anyways

King Bling: What do you think you guys need to do in order to stay at the top in the standings and not get knocked off the mountain by the other power house teams in the West?

Ryudo2337 .: Control counters ego now that he's gone 3-0 for the first time in his career

Ryudo2337 .: Just about every good team has that stacked first line that you never know if you're gonna get or not. If our availability stays strong and we can keep putting out tough lines against other teams tough lines, we'll be in good shape.

King Bling: Last question to ask you guys, what prediction would you make about your team record next week?

Ryudo2337 .: The goal is 9-0 every week of course

King Bling: That's a good vibe, I like to hear that from many teams in the league.

King Bling: Well thank you guys for giving me your guys times as much appreciated and I hope nothing but the best for you guys.

Ryudo2337 .: Np man, any time. Good luck to you and your team next week too

Nashville Predators - Tcx7 (GM)

King Bling: Hi Rico!

Rico: Hi

Rico: Big fan of the recaps

King Bling: Well thank you!

Rico: Outside dealing with dumb owners, I'm pretty good

King Bling: I just have a couple questions I would like to ask you regarding your team progress and players performances this past week, are you okay with that?

Rico: Yeah for sure my man

King Bling: First off, What record did your team have this past week and as an Owner were you satisfied with your team performance?

Rico: We went 8-1-0 this week. I wasn't really too surprised with our performance this week as I knew we had built a good team to begin with. I'm just happy players are starting to gel a bit

King Bling: Going 8-1 nothing really to be disappointed about, very impressive.

King Bling: With that being said, what does your team have to do next week in order to have another successful week just like you had this week?

Rico: Well line matching is always important. But I preach just scoring, I don't really care how goals are score so if we can just keep up the scoring and of course play the strong D we did this week, we should be fine. It helps to have both Spartan and Carlos back there too.

King Bling: Yes I can agree as those goalies show greatness between the pipes every game.

Rico: Spartan, Carlos and Wally for sure played amazing this week. If they keep up that play no telling what we can do in the future. I don't really think anyone had a terrible week personally but 3 guys who I know can do better would be Myself, Broche and Recki. Again I don't think anyone did bad this week, but everyone can always play better, all depends on bounces sometimes or whatever EA wants to give you

King Bling: Yeah I can say that the club challenge connection is absolute trash and that can affect you and your play style as it has affect me a couple games so far this season as you can't play up to your potential.

King Bling: What do you guys need to do next week in order to bounce back from not a great week 4 and have a much better week 5?

Rico: I mean I'll take 8-1-0 every week if that's what they wanna do lol. But as the team starts to gel more and we tighten up defense here and there I don't think its crazy to say we can repeat this week every other week

King Bling: Nothing is ever impossible in this league and things can be done.

Rico: True

King Bling: What would you say was the biggest challenge for your team this past week and how do you look to bounce back next week to improve?

Rico: uh I think just finding our own style and sticking to it would be huge for us in the future. Again I'm about grim and grind. So if we can continue that and play strong supportive d, we can compete with the top teams. The Biggest challenge is just getting lucky when we need to. We have the talent, just need some of that rammer luck.

King Bling: What division was Nashville in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Rico: We played the East Atlantic Division this past week with a little Pacific (Sharks) Thrown in. Overall I would give it like a 5 maybe a 6. Thought Our 3rd line came really close to beating Boston and Florida who stats wise is amazing but I was kinda disappointed that all you needed to do was turtle and they couldn't do a lot afterwards. Although I have no doubt that Florida is a great team, I just expected something else I guess.

King Bling: Looking at next week schedule, what team would be the toughest for you guys to go up against and why?

Rico: I mean its really hard to pick between Hawks, Stars and Blues. But if I had to pick one I guess it would be Chicago. The last time we played them was the first time they didn't throw their top line at a team with Wally,Blitz and Myself on it and we lost that game to a goalie that probably the most amazing game I've seen on NHL 17. So if we get that first line or their goalie has a nutty game again, that's probably gonna be the toughest match up.

King Bling: Looking at the West Central and the teams in it, do you see competition or is it just a walk in the park for your team?

Rico: I think everyone in the central has a real shot of going all the way when playoffs start tbh, maybe outside the Jets. But they did make some big moves this weekend. Then again everyone in the Central seems to get better every week, so this path that we're on could stay the same. I know a lot of teams are happy they aren't in the Central but if you wanna win the cup you're gonna have to face the best from the Central eventually.

King Bling: Are you comfortable with your roster going into next week or will we see some trades happen
    this weekend for Nashville?

Rico: Well the goal is to win the cup at the end of the day. Weather that means we keep our roster how it is or look for moves. Whatever we do will be in the best interest of that goal.

King Bling: Out of all the teams in the West Central, what team's defense core would you say is the best that maybe your team would struggle to go up against?

Rico: I mean any team with Ptp ,Stiivii and Desy will always be a struggle to face. A long with the defense some of their forwards play and the goaltending? geez, for sure Chicago

King Bling: Yes Chicago is very stacked with greatness from top to bottom.

King Bling: Where would you rank your team depth in the West Central?

Rico: I think I can make a valid argument that we have the 3rd best depth in the Central, but more than likely we would be 4th depth wise. Weekly the Central seems to change though so who knows where we will be a few weeks from now

King Bling: If you could make a prediction of what your team record will be next week what would that be?

Rico: Uhh considering it's the central I don't think we will go 9-0, but 7-3 is a reasonable goal for us.

King Bling: Well Rico, I would just like to thank you for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated, I hope nothing but the best for you and your team next week and remainder of the season.

Rico: Hey thanks for having me, I enjoy the write-ups!

King Bling: Thanks much appreciated

Chicago Blackhawks - ScoooTz- (O)

King Bling: Hi Scootz!

ScooTz: Hm

ScooTz: Enough with the small talk let's get to business

King Bling: Fair enough, that's the Scootz that everyone knows. I know you are a busy man so I don't want to hold you up for to long so I will get straight into these questions.

King Bling: Season 3 Stanley Cup Champions the Chicago Blackhawks are looking to repeat what they did last season which is dominated and knocked down every team that stood foot in their way, Chicago Blackhawks are looking good so far in the season! First off, I would just like to know what record your team had this week and if you as an Owner is satisfied with your team record or do you think you could have improved it by getting some wins that you never got?

ScooTz: Quite honestly I'm not sure what our record is. But I know we been under performing to say the least. I think we have something like 13 losses going into week 5? When we had 17 all season so not happy exactly.

King Bling: I know your team will start clicking as you guys have the right parts to knock down any team that steps foot in your guys way.

King Bling: With that being said, how do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to work on to start winning games and showing the community the real Chicago Blackhawks and what you guys are capable of doing.

ScooTz: We don't have our 2nd line winning games because a change we shouldn't have ever made. That was putting pindy on the wing due to his lack of face offs. But as of right now pindy is going back to center so that he can carry me and whatever lw we put with him. With that I think we will see a good change for the better of Chicago

King Bling: Very well said. You heard it here, Scootz wants to get carried by Pinder and whatever LW that plays on their line with them.

King Bling: Which division was Chicago in this week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

ScooTz: this past week?

King Bling: Yes Week 4.

ScooTz: I honestly believe if my team decided to show up instead of fall asleep before game time, we would've ended the week 7-2 not 5-4, the competition probably a 6.5

ScooTz: Class / piper / Kerns dominant as usual, pindy / myself / Canuck need to step it up and starting piecing together wins

King Bling: What do you think is the reason for you guys to be playing the way you are? Does competition or top teams in the league have an affect or is it just you guys are in a giant hole right now and are trying to find a way to get out?

ScooTz: I honestly believe its 99% because we made the mistake of pushing pindy out of c to lw
    we won with pindy at c last season, so we are going to go back to that

King Bling: Many talented players have come into the NHL this season and the skill level is different compared to last season with such great players joining well depth teams, Will myself or the community see any big trades from the Chicago Blackhawks this weekend or before trade deadline to make the team even stronger or do you feel comfortable with your roster as the way it is right now?

ScooTz: we both know I can't disclose that juicy info.

King Bling: You heard it here folks, I will be joining the Chicago Blackhawks before the trade deadline.

ScooTz: No comment.

King Bling: Are you worried at all about where Chicago sits as of right now in the West Central?

ScooTz: fuck ya, the west central is a shit show and we are on the outside looking in right now

King Bling: So you think the West Central has no competition and is a weak division?

ScooTz: no no no exact opposite the fact that almost all if not all teams would be in the playoffs in the west if there was no max per division rule. the west central is stacked beyond belief

King Bling: Myself and many others can agree with you on that one.

King Bling: If you were to look down the road where do you see the Chicago Blackhawks finishing in the standings?

ScooTz: I honestly couldn't tell you.
    1. Because the west central is insane and will remain that way until teams leave or owners step down
    2. because none of our mgmt. Really care as long as we make playoffs

King Bling: Teams have obviously improved compared to last season, what teams are you more focused on this season rather than last season that you might see some competition that you might have to run into during playoffs?

ScooTz: wpg, cgy,

King Bling: The last question I have to ask you, will the community start seeing the great one himself Mr. Scootz start producing on the ice starting next week?

ScooTz: sadly probably not

King Bling: Well thanks for giving me your time Scootz to answer these questions, I really appreciated it.

ScooTz: all good look forward to being made fun of for this LOL

Winnipeg Jets - Panda_l25l - (O)

King Bling: Hi Panda!

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: hello

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: I'm good how about you?

King Bling: I just have a couple questions that I would like to ask you regarding your team and individual performances this week, are you okay with that?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: yep

King Bling: First off I would just like to take a moment to let you know that you and Dannyy Briere are doing an excellent job handing a well-talented team like the Winnipeg Jets, many may say that this is an “Xbox” team but that doesn't matter as all I see is this team filled with talented players and the league has gotten to witness that so far in the season.

King Bling: What record did your team have this week and were you satisfied with your team and players performances?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: we went 4-5 this week and I was not satisfied with my team since we have been in a slump the past 2 weeks. So I basically traded away anyone that hasn't been playing to my expectations.

King Bling: Very interesting to know that.

King Bling: Well this next question ties into what you just said, With making some roster adjustments how do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to work on to start winning games and climbing up in the standings?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: I made a lot of depth trades for my team so I'm hoping we can play a lot better as a team instead of relying on 1 or 2 guys to do all the work. The past couple weeks we've been forcing the puck in the offensive zone and haven't been scoring so basically we need to get back to our roots the first couple of weeks and just keeping putting pucks in the back of the net.

King Bling: Will we be seeing anymore big trades this weekend or before trade deadline?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: if I get a tempting offer who am I to say no?

King Bling: On a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week? Is it a problem in Winnipeg that you guys can't compete with top teams in the league or is it just you guys are in a giant hole right now and your trying to find a way to get out?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: Atlantic division is the 2nd hardest division at the moment if you ask me so they were around a 6 or 7 as far as competition goes. We can compete with top teams but we've obviously been in a slump the past 2-week so things had to change. I expect my team to back into a playoff spot in 2-3 weeks.

King Bling: We shall see what happens.

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: I'm hoping to gain a game or 2 on the teams in the wild card spots. If we can get that done then we'll be fine the rest of the way.

King Bling: What teams in your division are you worried about the most and why?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: Nashville because they play and aids style of hockey that involves little to no skill. also, because dankchank dominates my centers on the draw.

King Bling: Very informative.

King Bling: What would you say was the biggest challenge this past week and why?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: Scoring goals because we didn't use the defense and continuously tried forcing the puck in the offensive zone.

King Bling: Looking at the West as an Owner what players or teams impress you?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: St Louis at the moment is pretty impressive. They built a well-rounded team and it shows in the standings. Colorado is doing better than what people expected. However, still over half the season to go so anything can happen yet.

King Bling: If you had to make a prediction, what record will you say your team will obtain next week?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: 6-3

King Bling: What do you expect from your players to do next week to obtain that record?

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: To play as a team and not suck like we have the past 2 weeks.

King Bling: Haha fair enough.

King Bling: Well Panda, Thanks for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated, I hope everything works out for you and your team remainder of the season.

Spencer Reiter - Panda_L25L: No problem

West Pacific

Vancouver Canucks - CUMMINSx7 (O)

King Bling: Hi Cummins!

ky13cummins: Hello

ky13cummins: fine what do you need

King Bling: I just need to ask you a couple questions regarding your team progress and players performances this past week, are you okay with that?

ky13cummins: naw ill pass

King Bling: Alright then.

[​IMG]

Los Angeles Kings - Benz0226 (O)

King Bling: Hi Benz!

Nickolas Benz: Hey

King Bling: How's it going?

Nickolas Benz: Good, yourself?

King Bling: I just have a couple questions I would like to ask you regarding your team and players performances, are you okay with that?

Nickolas Benz: Sure

King Bling: First off I would just like to give you some credit for completely changing this team around the last week or 2 by acquiring some talented players.

Nickolas Benz: Thanks

Nickolas Benz: Got to give my management most of the credit as they did a lot in making these deals too

King Bling: What record did your team have this week and as an Owner were you satisfied with your team performance?

Nickolas Benz: 8-0-1. Never satisfied. But definitely happy with our performance this week

King Bling: Very impressive.

Nickolas Benz: Just keep playing our game. I know it sounds cliché but we moved the puck quick and SHOT the puck a lot! We just got to keep that up and tighten up our team D and I'm confident we can compete with any team in this league.

King Bling: What would you say your team struggled on this past week and look to improve for next week?

Nickolas Benz: Well, if I had to pin point one thing it would probably be our breakout. We need to make the quick easier pass instead of the long home run pass. If We start breaking out better it will make our talented forwards lives a lot easier.

King Bling: If you look at you schedule next week, what team is the toughest to go up against and why?

Nickolas Benz: Looking at next week their really isn't one team I can say is the toughest. This season has got to be the most competitive season to date on lghl psn. So many really good teams. And we are back playing the west again, which is incredibly deep in talent. Every game is important.

Nickolas Benz: Well, being that we went 8-0-1. Everyone did a great job. We recently just called up oriolerules44 from ahl and he's fitting in great so far and FRANKDTANK-36- ecu'd two games for us and did a great job. So obviously organizational depth was an important factor in our success this week.

King Bling: It's always nice to have great ECU players to call up and help out in the big leagues when needed.

King Bling: Are you an Owner who cares about his AHL team? I'm not trying to judge you here I'm just curious and want to know the answer to this questions as some Owners in the league don't care about their AHL team.

Nickolas Benz: I do care about my ahl. And want them to have great success as well. But on the other hand I believe ahl is there to develop talent and help ease the process of improving the NHL team. Also got to give credit to my ahl management as they have had to deal with me calling up and trading a couple players in order to help turn the NHL team around.

King Bling: Do you see any competition in the West Pacific or is it just a walk in the park for your team?

Nickolas Benz: Nothing is a walk in the park in this league. Especially this year. So many really good teams. We just gotta go out a play hard every game. If we do that good thing will happen

King Bling: Where would you rank your team depth in the West Pacific?

Nickolas Benz: Where would I rank the Kings if we were in the east Atlantic division?

Nickolas Benz: I believe we have great depth. Especially with our top 6 forwards. And our 3rd line has proven they can win games also. Division is so tight. Should be a lot of fun in the second half of this season

King Bling: Will we see any more trades from the LA Kings this weekend or do you feel comfortable going into next week?
    Nickolas Benz: I'm always looking to improve my team if the deal is right. But on the other hand, chemistry is such an important thing in this league.

King Bling: Let's talk about goalies for a second, are you satisfied with that you have between the pipes or will we see some goalie trades happen soon enough?

Nickolas Benz: Like I said before. If a deal comes around that my management team and I believe helps the team I'm all for it. But I believe our two goalies can do a great job.

King Bling: Where do you rank your goalies in the West Pacific? Do you see any other goalies that catch your eye or do you think this division lacks good goaltending?

Nickolas Benz: I'd probably have to do a bit of research to give you an accurate answer on that. But I do know, shmucked has really stepped up for us and had a great week. And I'm confident Brett will come in and do a great job for us. Looking forward to seeing these guys hold down the pipes for us this week

Nickolas Benz: We have a tough week ahead of us but I have all the confidence in the world in my team that we can compete and win games with the best of them. Got my eyes set on that number one spot in the division!

King Bling: If you had to make a prediction on what your team record will be next week what would that be?

Nickolas Benz: 9-0! Lol no. That's so hard to say. So many factors involved in that. Guys availability, line match ups etc. but I know we are gonna go out there and play our hardest. We are a team of competitors, and I know we all hit that ice every night looking for a Win.

King Bling: Ladies and Gentlemen you heard it here from the man Benz himself, 9-0 record next week or his team is a failure!

Nickolas Benz: Lmao. Let's get week 5 started!

King Bling: Well Benz, I would just like to thank you for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated. I will be watching real close next week to see if every game is won by the LA Kings!

Nickolas Benz: Lol. Anytime, Thanks for the interview.

Calgary Flames - BigJayAyotte (O)

King Bling: Hi Jay!

Jay A.: hi

Jay A.: not bad and yourself?

King Bling: I'm doing good, thanks for asking.

King Bling: I just have a couple questions I would like to ask you regarding your team progress and players performances this past week, are you okay with that?

Jay A.: sure go ahead

King Bling: First off, I would just like to congratulate you on building such a great team this season and we look for you to continue that the rest of the season.

Jay A.: lol well I don't know about great but thanks

Jay A.: 5-3-1, a slow week, we cant find to really get that big week yet. I expect more but time will tell

King Bling: Looking back at this past week and following up on what you just said, what was the biggest challenge for you guys that you had this past week that prevented you guys form not getting the wins that you expected to get.

Jay A.: same as always, half my roster plays on both system's, so most guys have 4 games avail, impossible to match lines vs lines.

King Bling: That can be a problem and affect team performance due to availability issues for sure.

Jay A.: finding possibly line combos and mix and match well until we either make trades or guys avail gets better. its one of those that I feel confident if we make the playoffs but making it will be tough

King Bling: What division was Calgary in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Jay A.: pacific , we always face a lot of top or mix of top and 2nd lines. Id like to think we play some of the toughest lines but to be safe id say 7.5? honestly no idea

King Bling: Looking at your schedule for next week what team would be the toughest for you guys to go up against and why?

Jay A.: every game for us is big tbh, but if I had to pick id say between van and LA. LA is hot right now and van is ahead of us

King Bling: Do you think your team will have a harder or easier week 5?

Jay A.: its always tough, rarely get nubs, so I assume another tough week , most likely harder

King Bling: Looking back at this past week, who would you say are the top 3 players on your team that had excellent performance, and who are the top 3 players that had a terrible week or could improve for next week?

Jay A.: our big players like pat, terry and crusty really came up big but the ones who really need to step up are redmile, scoop and jo. Those who really surprised me are jew, freestyle and debard. Hopefully they keep it up

King Bling: Yeah Terry is a well talented player and I got to experience that last season in Iowa with him, definitely a privilege to have him on your team.

King Bling: Do you see competition in the West Pacific or is it just a walk in the park for your team?

Jay A.: every team has a chance to win any game, I feel like in a best of 7 we win vs any team in our div.

King Bling: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

King Bling: Talking about goalies, are you comfortable with your goalies that you have or will we be seeing some goalie trades anytime soon?

Jay A.: we are very happy with our gs. If for ANY reason any of them want out, its due to requesting it or to rape a team

King Bling: Will we be seeing any more trades from Calgary this weekend or do you feel comfortable with your team and ready to go into week 5 and see what it has to offer?
    Jay A.: Always looking for deals but happy with waiting another week before shopping any. We are happy with what we have.

King Bling: Were would you rank your team depth in the West Pacific?

Jay A.: 1st, its the big names who need to step up

Jay A.: depth is keeping us in it

Jay A.: battling top 3. potentially 1st

Jay A.: In our division SHOWS.

King Bling: If you had to make a prediction of what record your team will have next week what would you say that would be?

Jay A.: 6-3

King Bling: I would think that would be attainable by your team considering you have the right parts to do that every week, we shall see what happens though.

Jay A.: thank you sir

King Bling: Well Jay, I promised I would keep this real short and that is exactly what I did. I hope nothing but the best for you and your team next week and remainder of the season and thank you for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated.

Jay A.: no problem sir, it was fun. Thanks for the work and best of luck

Arizona Coyotes - Moranaconda (O)

King Bling: Hi Moran!

Moranaconda: Hey man

King Bling: How are things going?

Moranaconda: Man... hectic to say the least....

King Bling: I will try to keep this very simple and short for you as I know your a really busy guy and have more important things to do than answer some stupid questions that I have for you.

Moranaconda: Its all good man I have like 8 threads I'm responding to simultaneously.

King Bling: First off, I would just like to ask you what your team record was this week and if you as an Owner was satisfied with your team and players performances this week?

Moranaconda: well we went 4 4-1 this week. And to answer your question, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!
    And that dissatisfaction starts at the top.
    With Myself and vhigh, we have been absolutely awful this season and have to pick up our play or it is going to get away from us.
    Our minimum goal each and every week is 12 points as a team we MUST get 12 points every week, if you do that you are almost a sure thing to make the playoffs. And so far this season as a team we have reached our goal 1 time.

Moranaconda: Well we need to be better and the only way to do that is play games, I will be the first to admit our unit has NOT got it done this season and that has been beyond frustrating. I think our first step is having everyone on the team being more available. Availability has been our Achilles heel this season and MUST improve and improve NOW! I really like our roster but there are 10 guys on our team with Myself and vhigh that have been underwhelming this season. Thank god we have what I think is one of the BEST 5 man units in the league in our “TopGuns” Unit which includes LD psulions RD Bievsea LW Ja-Girard C FlyingRed RW Kraz they have been lights out for us this season and carried our team.

King Bling: Yes those guys have been amazing for your team and look to continue that.

Moranaconda: I have to say Top 5 honestly and it is those 5 and I can't pick only 3...
    3 that need to improve:
    Moranaconda and Vhigh and I will leave it at that. haha

King Bling: Do you know the problem you guys are having with as of lately that is affecting your gameplay as everyone knows in the league you both are such dynamic defense man and one of the best duos on the blue line.

Moranaconda: Well I don't know about all that... haha I thank you though. I think a lot has been just not being in sync all the way around... We have been hesitating and as you know if you hesitate you lose and we have been hesitating BIGTIME!!! I think we need to focus on playing the simple game, getting pucks out of the zone, making quick breakout passes chipping pucks into the corner limiting our aggressive play in the Offensive zone and keeping the play in front of us. We do that and I am confident we can find some consistency.

King Bling: Very well said.

King Bling: What division was Arizona in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Moranaconda: We played the metro division. And every division and team this season has solid players and solid teams. Honestly we should have gone at least 6-2-1 had we not blown our games this week. It's tough to rank divisions but if I had yup I would say I would rank the metro a 7.5 maybe an 8...

Moranaconda: If I had to guess I would say I have confidence in our team and we will have a good week but still only end up in 3rd in our division.

King Bling: What do you think was the biggest challenge for you guys this past week and why?

Moranaconda: Availability, like I said before it has killed us all season long...

King Bling: Looking at your guys schedule next week, what would you say would be the hardest challenge team that you would have to go up against and why?

Moranaconda: Well I am going to say Calgary, because they are the team we have our eye on at the moment so every game against them is HUGE and they always bring the heat. I have a TON of respect for Frost and BigJayAyotte for what they have done with that team this season and we know it is always gonna be a war against them.

King Bling: Do the Arizona Coyotes feel comfortable where they sit currently in the standings?

Moranaconda: 100% NO not by a long shot.

King Bling: What do you guys need to do in order to change that?

Moranaconda: Be consistent, like I said before we have been all over the place. I think it all starts in our own end, we have to clean up the mental mistakes be better defensively and get pucks up to the forwards much quicker and cleaner than we have all season long. But that takes an entire team effort as well, you can't have forwards taking off looking for the long stretch pass every time. You have to stay low and support the puck carrier and give him a target at the 1st second he looks to pass. If you aren't there and he has to look somewhere else that is time and space that disappears in the blink of an eye in this league without question. We just have to be better on our “Dirty Dogs” line and of course our “HOTline” which has been anything but hot this season... Our “TopGuns” line like I said have been lights out we just have to start matching them game for game point for point which I know we can do but it is time to do it, no more screwing off. And to answer your question yes we name our 3 five man units. lol

King Bling: Talking about goalies here for a minute, are you satisfied with the goalies you have right now or will the community see some goalies changes in Arizona?

Moranaconda: I am happy yes. We had a plan coming into the season as we had our #1 G from last season coming back so we just needed to add 1 goalie. Well long story short that didn't work so we moved 1 for Sacdiesel and then NHLtwister had to retire from the league due to him still being a young pup and an extremely talented Lacrosse player in real life, this is his draft year and by all accounts he could go in the first round of the NLL draft so I am super happy for him. But with him retiring we had to go find another G and do it in a hurry. So we pulled some strings and were able to get journeyman Goaltender Affordable Dreams in here as a stop gap guy and he has played very good for us and earned a solid spot on this roster through hard work availability and attitude. So I say yes we are happy where we are right now.

King Bling: Will we see any big trades happen this weekend, or do you feel comfortable with your team as of right now going into next week?

Moranaconda: No comment

King Bling: If you had to make a predication, what record do you think your team Is capable of obtaining next week?

Moranaconda: Realistically we will shoot for 6-2-1 and I think that is attainable

King Bling: Yes I can agree with you, the group of guys you got that record is definitely attainable.

King Bling: Looking at the West Pacific, do you see any competition or is it just a walk in the park for your team?

Moranaconda: Oh my god are you kidding? I see competition from top to bottom. I think it's gonna be an absolute grind until the end. With 10 points separating the teams from top to bottom its anyone's division right now. I think it is going to be a battle to the death in the Western Pacific. I mean with teams like LA who have crushed it lately Calgary Vancouver and let's not wake the sleeping giant that is the Anaheim Ducks this division is one if the most well-rounded divisions in the league if you ask me.

King Bling: Looking at your guys schedule for next week, what do you need to bring to be successful for next week?

Moranaconda: Consistency and clean play in our own end along with great availability to ensure we get the proper match ups we need.

King Bling: The last question and most important question that the community wants to know the answer to, will we see the great Moran and Vhigh start producing on the ice and showing everyone what you guys are capable of doing on the blue line as a dominate duo?

Moranaconda: I sure as fuck hope so... I mean we have never been big point producers and pride ourselves on keeping it simple and making the right play. I think a lot of the problems this season have come from being way over aggressive in the offensive zone #1 but also the neutral zone. There have been WAY too many odd man rushes this season and that has to stop now! We need to control what we can control and it starts by keeping the play in front of us at all times and not worrying about points. I have said it before and I will say it again, IT IS NOT OUR JOB TO SCORE POINTS AS DEFENSEMEN!

King Bling: Well there you have it ladies and gentleman, the great Moranaconda saying it himself.

King Bling: Well Moran, I just want to say thanks for giving me your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated, I hope everything goes well with yourself and your team as the community would like to start hearing the Coyotes howl!

Moranaconda: Right on brother I appreciate it and I'm sorry it took so long.

King Bling: No worries! Have a good one.

Anaheim Ducks - Trio_Bigmac- (O)

King Bling: Hi Trio!

Trio Bigmac: Hey

Trio Bigmac: Pretty good thanks ! Its my first interview in english tbnk !

King Bling: Don't worry I will keep this very short for you.

Trio Bigmac: Thanks appreciate it !

King Bling: Quel est le record de votre équipe cette semaine?

Trio Bigmac: I think we went 4-4-1 we struggled a little bit but things will go better next week

King Bling: Comment voulez-vous améliorer la semaine prochaine? Quelles sont les choses que votre équipe doit travailler pour commencer à gagner des jeux?

Trio Bigmac: Your french is pretty good ! We need to play focus as a team and start to pass the puck to the yellow I heard he got some thumbs. But for real we had some bad bounce and ea sucks so we just need to play the game like we played it and things will work I'm not worried about that

Trio Bigmac: Tbnk !

King Bling: Sur une échelle de 1 à 10, quelle a été votre compétition cette semaine?

Trio Bigmac: I would say 5. We had some hard matchups this week and weak matchups as well

King Bling:Qui diriez-vous que les 3 meilleurs joueurs de votre équipe ont obtenu d'excellentes performances et qui sont les 3 meilleurs joueurs qui ont eu une semaine terrible ou qui pourraient s'améliorer pour la semaine prochaine?

Trio Bigmac: Rynoe is one of the best d partner that i have played with. Is an awesome guy who cover me so great. Its so easy to play with him. KG and postie are fanstastic as weel and its pretty fun to play in a d core like that !

I think we need to improve our offense i dont have any specific name in my head we just need to find a way to score a goal tbnk

King Bling: Où voyez-vous que votre équipe se trouve au classement après la semaine prochaine?

Trio Bigmac: We will be higher for sure. Our team is way better than our record said. Im pretty sure we will have a 6-7w week.

King Bling: Que pensez-vous était le plus grand défi pour vous les gars de la semaine dernière

Trio Bigmac: We had some poor availabilities and tough matchups we faced a lot of team first line

King Bling: Pensez-vous que vous avez les bonnes pièces pour votre équipe d'être une équipe de haut niveau dans le Pacifique occidental

Trio Bigmac: Sure polska is a great owner and he knows what's he is doing !

Trio Bigmac: Quack quack logo check !!

King Bling: Thanks for giving me your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated, I hope everything works out for and your team.

Trio Bigmac: Thanks a lot

Edmonton Oilers - Coltcrazy - (GM)

King Bling: Hi Colt!

Coltcrazy : Hey KB

Coltcrazy : I'm well and yourself?

King Bling: I'm doing great! Thanks for asking.

King Bling: I just have a couple questions I would like to ask you regarding your team progress and player performances, are you okay with that?

Coltcrazy : Yeah what's up

King Bling: First off, What record did your team have this week and as an Owner were you satisfied with your team this past week?

Coltcrazy : We went 3-6 and of course every owner would feel that they can do better which I know my team is capable of doing but this is 2 straight 3-6 weeks which obviously shows me and Nuke that changes needed to happen because what we had rolling wasn't working and I expect better this upcoming week

King Bling: What are some things your team needs to do in order to change that for next week?

Coltcrazy : Offensive pressure we lack on TOA and SOG and if we want to progress we need to start applying the pressure when heading into the ozone if we want to score

King Bling: What division was Edmonton in this past week and on a scale of 1-10 how hard was your competition this week?

Coltcrazy : We played the Metro and St. Louis on Thursday and I'd honestly say a 6.5 or 7

King Bling: What is your opinion on the St. Louis Blues?

Coltcrazy : The team is very good in depth they've got The Immortal Six lineup with Ayoh and Booya I won't be surprised if they go far in the Playoffs

King Bling: Looking at the West Pacific, is there any team you guys have your focus on or is that division a walk in the park for you guys?

Coltcrazy : It's 100% the weakest division but I'm sure anyone can notice that just by glancing at the standings and obviously it isn't if we're last but my hopes for this week is to get out of last place and hopefully get to 4th or 5th to get the ball rolling

King Bling: Is there certain categories that you guys need to improve in order to achieve that?

Coltcrazy : Score more goals than the other team

Coltcrazy : Well this is a question that can make my team pissed at me especially the three worst players so I'm just gonna say Gui is 8th in points

King Bling: Acceptable answer.

King Bling: Without giving out certain player names, what do you think those guys who of had not that great of a week need to do next week to change their performance and put a smile on your face?

Coltcrazy : Well since they won't know who I'm talking about I find this question a bit meaningless so Ima say play better

King Bling: Talking about goalies for a second, are you comfortable with what you got between the pipes or will we be seeing some goalie trades before trade deadline?

Coltcrazy : Derpy is without a doubt the best goalie with legit Autism on the entire site love him to death and Sanjose is a beaut I swear the shit that this kid says in our chat if he doesn't win the Lady Byng I'll protest

King Bling: Do you have an eye on any other goalies in the league? Especially in the West Pacific that you are worried about getting robbed every time you go up against them.

Coltcrazy : Nope EA fucked goalies so no goalie to me is a threat

King Bling: I like that answer!

King Bling: What do you guys have to do next week in order to have a successful week 5?

Coltcrazy : Win games

King Bling: Looking at the offense in the West Pacific, where would you rank your team offense?

Coltcrazy : Last, for now

King Bling: Will we see any trades this weekend to change that for next week?

Coltcrazy : I already made a trade not sure if anymore though

King Bling: So you are comfortable with your roster as of right now ready to go into next week and see what it has to offer for you guys?

Coltcrazy : Absolutely

King Bling: I hope nothing but the best for yourself and your team going into next week and the rest of the season.

Coltcrazy : Same to man have a good one

San Jose Sharks - M1kea (O)

King Bling: Hi M1keal!

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): Hello

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): I'm fine. Typical Friday.

King Bling: Typical Friday with me bringing some basic questions for you to answer, are you okay with that?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): Sure

King Bling: First off, I would just like to ask how this week went for you guys and what record did you guys have this week?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): Same as the past few weeks. We've had trouble getting 2 wins in a night, and we have all season despite some roster adjustments. I believe we ended up 4-5 this week.

King Bling: Going just below average, How do you guys look to bounce back next week and start winning some games to jump up in the standings?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): The Pacific is really strong, has been for several seasons now. We'd be tied for 10th in points if we were in the East and only 3pts out of the playoffs.

If we are going to make anymore meaningful roster adjustments, it really needs to be this weekend. We are several games out of the playoffs now and it gets harder to dig out every week.

King Bling: Myself and the community will look forward to seeing if any roster adjustments will be made this weekend for the SJS.

King Bling: if guys can't make any big roster adjustments this weekend, how do you look to improve for next week? What are some things your team needs to work on to start winning games?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): Hard question to answer. It feels like any game we play well defensively we have a good shot to win, and our 1GG record isn't that bad at 8-5-1. If this wasn't a video game we would be talking about how we need to be better on the road. I think we need to be better without the puck, getting to those open spaces and creating easy passes to keep possession.

King Bling: What would you say was the biggest challenge this week and why?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): From a management prospective finding a way to make all of our lines work. We seem to be able to get 2/3 going but we haven't found a way to have all 3 going at the same time yet. That could be changing the way they play to be more defensive, or player movement but something has to give this week. Perhaps both.

King Bling: Looking at your guys schedule for next week, what would you say would be the toughest team to go up against and why?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): Knowing Polska and the situation he has in ANA lately I expect that to be a tough game. Can't imagine that team staying down long. LA should be interesting as well.

King Bling: Yes LA has definitely improved compared to last week.

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): hard to ignore a 9-1 run.

King Bling: What teams in the West Pacific are you worried about or have caught your attention so far in the season and why?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): Well LA's turn around is a big deal, and ANA struggling with the rest of us is abnormal for Polska. Outside of that everyone is about where I expected, except for us.

King Bling: Where do you see your team in the standings after next week is complete?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): We need to go 6-3/7-2 to stay in the race. I'd like to see us within 4-5 points of 3rd in the pacific.

King Bling: Looking back at this past week, Who would you say are the top 3 players on your team that had excellent performance, and who are the top 3 players that had a terrible week or could improve for next week?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): TrueLegend/Redflag together basically carried a line for us last season, but they are not having the same success this season. Would be nice to see them step up get something going like we know they can. Outside of that I'm statistically playing poorly, but managing to win games. I think I need to step up as well. xTarasenko91_, dparans, and Sejje have all been great, both play wise and as teammates. Sejje was a bit slow out of the gate, and struggled a bit, but he has really turned it on lately.

King Bling: I have a question that everyone would want to know the answer to, Whose decision was it to send your draft player Sidthekid_pitt87 down to the AHL considering that guy is well talented on the ice and is NHL level worthy.

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): Honestly it was Sid's. He asked to be sent down 2 weeks ago. He was struggling with the difference in time/space you get in the NHL compared to the other leagues, but we wanted him to stick it out. He wasn't putting up points but he was playing well, defensively responsible, and starting to win games which is really all that matters. He was never someone you looked at as being a problem but I think the skill difference came as a bit of a shock to him. He needs to push through that to grow as a player, either by succeeding in the AHL to make the adjustment a bit more graceful, or having the confidence to play his game in the NHL without worrying. Either way eventually I think he will stick in the NHL and enjoy it. Just a matter of time.

King Bling: Yes I think he had a really big jump considering he never played a single game in the AHL and didn't know what the AHL was all about since he came from the CHL but I think he is a great player and is definitely NHL worthy, it's just like you said a matter of time of him adjusting to the big league and what it has to offer.

King Bling: If you had to make a prediction, what record would you say your team is capable of obtaining for next week?

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): I think 7-2 is pretty realistic. That is where we need to be.

King Bling: Well thanks for taking your time to do this interview with me as much appreciated, I hope everything goes well with you and your team this season.

M1keal (LGPSN SJS): thanks

Thank you all for taking the time to deal with my persistence in getting these answered and good luck to all teams next week! I look forward to interviewing you same managers next week to give a recap of how week 5 went if I wish to deliver this LGHL weekly recap in the same interview style format for next week.

This was pretty tough considering I had to interview 30 different managers but I got the job done and now I can go to sleep until next week.

Stay tuned for what week 5 LGHL Recap has to offer, until then

I'll see you guys next week!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 27
    • Winner Winner x 9
    No Streaming Account
  2. HJHF14

HJHF14 Hello There!

Ratings:
    +172 / 4 / -6
    Holy shit this looks like it took a long time... Good work KB

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. hgSparty

hgSparty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sparty#0318
    Ratings:
    +428 / 7 / -26
    So Cummins is a dick, what else is new.

• Like Like x 5
    BackupGoaltending
  4. Ryudo2337

Ryudo2337 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pgh_phoenix#0
    Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -20
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. KMAC5

KMAC5 Second coming of KMAC

Discord:
    kmac3323#0
    Ratings:
    +649 / 96 / -220
    You need to go outside

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    kmcdonald_55
  6. SneakyZeek

SneakyZeek President of nyBARISny Fan Club: No girls allowed.

Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -6
    Edmonton prefers to trade those players away. Now if somebody can save Gui he'd appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -193
    First @SJUSoccer9 explicitly states I'm not a game 7 LW, and now @x Braydenn says I'm not a top 3 player. Washington wants to make me cry ;-; :sadegg:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. OdessaSteps

OdessaSteps I'm still your dad

Ratings:
    +2,691 / 11 / -88
    Giving you a like based only on the time it must have taken to format this post

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. x__Mattson__x

x__Mattson__x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +299 / 11 / -103
    Nice Job KB.

No Streaming Account
  10. Extendo28

Extendo28 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    extendo28#0
    Ratings:
    +50 / 3 / -6
    Great job KB!

No Streaming Account
  11. bjackedson

bjackedson The Great BJ

Ratings:
    +241 / 22 / -18
    Come to Vancouver, I will love you Nuge

No Streaming Account
  12. SKILLEDPYTHON

SKILLEDPYTHON East

Ratings:
    +284 / 118 / -312
    No Streaming Account
  13. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Wow! Outstanding job man... that is crazy long.... must have taken all weekend dude...

• Like Like x 1
    Moranaconda