LGUHL First Round Predictions PS4

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Vs (LGvs PSN)' started by l BoneCrusha l, Feb 4, 2017.

1. TheGreatMP7

TheGreatMP7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mp74907#0
    Ratings:
    +574 / 11 / -62
    I seen that Bas3 did this for Xbox side I'll do my take on the ps4 side! I'm gonna go in order of people that will least watch to most watch !

Rfitz vs Desjy (Desjy wins 2-1) this series could honestly go either way from what people say they both have shaky ping but Desjy is a vet and gave people like Fool Landect and other top guys problems.

Raptorkid Vs BipolarJew (Raptor wins 2-1) basically I give the edge to Raptor because I have never played Bipolar I hope I eat my words for saying Raptor wins and Bipolar shows me how good he really is.

JayProulx vs Juan (JayProulx wins 2-0) Jay has been the big threat in LGUHL since the beginning but has him not playing on here compared to Comp seasons gonna give Juan an edge? Absolutely not I think this is the most favorited series (prove me wrong Juan)

Larkin vs Desyd (Larkin wins 2-1) this series is gonna go down to the wire and either of them can win they both are very good when playing their game and other games look lost but in the end it's gonna be a high scoring series which gives Larkin the edge.

Mclovin vs Bessems (Mclovin wins 2-0) the ONLY reason I don't give Bessems a chance here is because he doesn't have the team to compete him not having 95 Richards honestly kills him in this league I'm glad to see another VS guy play HUT but Mclovin is a vet and has a lot of talent.

GetKingz vs Jerz (Jerz wins 2-0) same thing here going back to the Jay Vs Juan series this is a very heavily favourited series the Jerz BAYBAY isn't gonna lose this series in front of his viewers plain and simple

Padre Vs Landect (Landect wins 2-1) This series can either be very close or 1 sided depending on how series Padre takes it, Padre doesn't care about HUT nor free cards and he's from Xbox so I 100% don't think he's gonna try at all but since he's playing Landect that could change his mind and actually try just to piss Landect off hahah (Landect stream it)

Gren Vs Fool (Fool wins 2-1) This right here is the biggie and I give Fool the edge for this because he shines in biggies no offence to Gren but when a Fool is on his A+ game he's the best player on PS4 hands down. BUT Fool also has a bad side to him when he doesn't play for a few days he has a lot of bad to his game he dekes a lot and causes A LOT of turnovers which Gren can easily take control of the series either way this got everyone's attention it's Ps4's best vs Xbox best it's gonna be a great series !

I'll do this every round if I get the time ! Good Luck Boys

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. mrp0783

mrp0783 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Good work bone. Nicely written.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Nubeboy22