LGv5 - First Look - Integrating next gen features

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Tris10, May 19, 2015.

1. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Hello Everyone,

We are going to try to update everyone with the progress of LGv5 features every week(ish) or so, so members can follow along with some of the ideas and features you can expect when we finally launch this new version of LG. I've also decided to give LG Platinum members first access to these features and content about a week ahead of the general public. This is for 2 reasons. 1 I want to give them a first look, and 2, i really want to get the feedback of those who've choosen to support and give back to LG. I believe running a community is a two way street and want to their finger prints to be apart of the direction of this community.

So a quick recap of what LGv5 is. Its a ReInvision of how we run leagues, How members interact and use LG, especially with next gen and all its great features we can tap into.

This first look is showing how we want to really take advantage of game clips. Its never been so easy to simply say "Xbox record that" and get that awesome goal you just scored. Or get stats from screen shots just from your profile. With our id@xbox access, we can really do some awesome things, and LGv5 will take full advantage of this access.

Here is a demo of how integrated and important game clips will be for LGv5, Enjoy

[video=youtube;Ln2t4u-Wj74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2t4u-Wj74[/video]

Part 2 of the LGv5 should be sometime this week, and focus on how we reinvision streaming and other live broadcasts. Platinum members will of course get this access first, then publically the week after.

Thanks everyone

• Like Like x 13