Media LGWC PSN Season 1 TOTWC

Discussion in 'LGFA - World Cup' started by BLUESfan1997, Sep 27, 2020.

1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    Well, you bet you weren't expecting anything else from this forum. Well you are WRONG, DEAD WRONG. I maybe have been vacationing, but 10 owners, 20 managers and 113 players were battling it out among one another for the inaugural, coveted, Jules Rimet trophy: Champions of the LGFA PSN World. Don't think I didn't do my damn-est to get involved however, I was made an honorary Baguette (shout-out to @ScrumzWRLD , @ZackAttacks11 , and @Destiny for the practice runs). It was a very intense 3 weeks, close games across the platform as only 16 players in the end can call themselves champions. We were able to pick out XI outstanding players with the help of the LG Media Team that chose to take part of it (@alonzi401 , @lCerbl , @SoCalmAssassinMA , and @TTV-TheManBerto ) and my other vacationing Media Team member @youssefzooki . Credit to @TTV-TheManBerto for the card designs and I will pass this on to @lCerbl for the TOTWC write ups!

Hey everyone, Cerb here bringing you a little project for season 1 of the World Cup. Here’s the best 11 we picked, and as always, thank you to Blues for giving me the all-clear on this, and thank you Berto for handling cards.

**GOALKEEPER – @iTzz_xSoosinho1 , Romania**

Soosinho, amicably referred to as Susan, was an absolute rock in net for Romania. The European talent was able to save 76% of the 93 shots he faced throughout the tournament, ending the Cup off with a 7-4-7 record.
    [​IMG]
    **LEFT BACK – @Wsheikh90 , Italy**

Sheikh is back in the awards, after a truly incredible performance at left back for the Azzuri. 26 interceptions, 7 clean sheets, 15 tackles, and even a key pass for the deputy commish, a truly masterful statline.
    [​IMG]
    **CENTER BACK – @Gireud , Spain**

Gireud has always been at the upper echelon of defenders in LGFA, and here he finally gets in on a top 11 of a tournament. Splitting games at GK and CB, Gireud got 26 interceptions, completed 82% of his passes, and had a mindblowing 23 tackles.
    [​IMG]
    **CENTER BACK – @Mayor_35 , Spain**

After a largely underwhelming performance in season 10, Mayor came out, took management with Fabiolo, and DOMINATED the World Cup with Spain. 34 interceptions, 10 blocks, and 10 tackles for the former Beckenbauer winner give him a good track record heading into Fifa 21.

[​IMG]
    **RIGHT BACK – @Destiny , France**

Destiny has seemingly always been one of, if not the top fullback each season. He continued his dominant run with 31 interceptions, 15 tackles, and he completed 88% of his passes, 2 of which were key in the France attack.
    [​IMG]
    **DEFENSIVE MIDFIELD – @Pvt_Gosling , Italy**

Perennially underrated and elite, Pvt_Gosling was absurd over the World Cup, getting a mind-numbing 63 interceptions and 32 tackles, with 2 goals and 5 assists and alongside 86% passing for La Furia Roja. Incredible as always, Pvt_Gosling. See you next season, shapeshifter.
    [​IMG]
    **CENTER MIDFIELD – @Cosminnn4 , Romania**

The Romanian Maestro once again is in our top 11. 20 key passes, 6 assists, 36 interceptions. Another consistent, strong performance from one of the now storied owners in LGFA.
    [​IMG]
    **CENTER MIDFIELD – @TTV-TheManBerto , Mexico**

Berto was a juggernaut for a Mexico team that featured a devastating attack. 26 interceptions and 14 tackles show the defensive side, but he really got the party going on offense, with 2 goals, 8 assists, and 16 key passes. Truly masterclass from this tournament’s James Coyle award winner.

[​IMG]
    **LEFT WING – @Jackovasaurus_ , Mexico**

Jack terrorized every defender during the regular season, and it continued in the World Cup. 9 goals, 6 assists, 5 key passes. Somehow, the elite forward also managed 2 blocks, almost like he was back at Liverpool in Season 7… at right back … next to me. Another superb performance for Jack, who will surely help any team he ends up on.
    [​IMG]
    **STRIKER – @D-Saboteur , Romania**

Bradley once again dominated, with 13 goals to win the Golden Boot, 2 assists, and 10 key passes (that Merkz didn’t finish), with 84% accuracy on those passes. 2 blocks as well for the striker, and 16 tackles. Bradley Firmino?
    [​IMG]
    **RIGHT WING – @Fabian I. Rodriguez , Spain**

The tournament counted this year, unlike last year’s World Cup. Why? This man won it at the helm of a dominant Spain team, with 7 goals, 2 assists, and 16 key passes. Some people may have doubted Fabian’s management skills after a midtable result with Gladbach, but boy did he prove everyone wrong here.
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations to all of our winners, and here’s to the end of Fifa 20!

BLUESfan1997
  2. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    Edit: @Pvt_Gosling did not play for Italy, he did in fact played for Spain.

• Old Old x 1
    BLUESfan1997
  3. ScrumzWorlddd

ScrumzWorlddd Nice

Ratings:
    +271 / 66 / -248
    • Like Like x 1
    x11_yzmurcs