Liberty score card wrong.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by MLT24, Nov 9, 2014.

1. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    The first round is called Liberty National GC, the second round is called Liberty National GC at Hidden Links Golf Club, this is the line up for this week's second tourney. Both have the exact same par for the course, hole by hole, except the only difference on the LGGT scorecard is the 18th hole which should be a par 4 instead of 5.

But I noticed the overall score in game is showing the final scores 4 strokes off what it should be. I think the final overall for that tourney is calculating a par 70, but it should be a par 72. That too might be why so many final scores on LGGT card is off by more than the 1 stroke than it should be.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  2. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] - Where are we on this?

fkncommishlb
  3. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Not sure, Too many scores have been posted and i dont have a script to re-sync them to a new scorecard (which someone would have to get me)

4. Snapdecks

Snapdecks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION]
    To make things worse I incorrectly entered my last hole on round two of liberty national gc as a 4 when it was a three :( sorry I don't mind leaving it as I messed up but can it be fixed?

No Streaming Account
  5. dylan42

dylan42 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Surely these scores can't stand. If I'm reading it correctly, if there's a tie the player with the lowest final round wins. This would mean I'm leading in reality regardless of what the leaderboard on here says. I'm also sure blueorfe would not want to win because of a software issue.

No Streaming Account
  6. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Make sure you enter exactly as what you shot and what the game's scorecard says. I need to make a new script to sync your totals to this new scorecoard.

If anyones score is not what they shot, then write down your score, pm @eMLBCommish and he will remove your score so you can re-enter it.

7. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Ok i created a script to re-sync every score for Liberty using the new scorecard. Let me know if any scores are incorrect.

8. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I absolutely do not want to win this way. But as I said before you should input the score you actually shot. You need to tell Tris that you have entered an incorrect score, as he said "Ok i created a script to re-sync every score for Liberty using the new scorecard. Let me know if any scores are incorrect." So it should get sorted out for you now.
    Lets be honest though, there is probably at least one other person who has yet to enter his scores who we should be wary of :wink:. So we might be in second and third anyway by the time the tourney finishes.. :D

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account