Looking at GM Options

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by WarLock_1994_380, May 16, 2018.

1. Big_B_1994

Big_B_1994 Hockey Is Life

Ratings:
    +36 / 6 / -16
    If you want to be a GM please answer these questions down below and add me on PSN WarLock_1994_380 so we can chat in a party as well so i can give you an interview.

GAMER TAGE:
    MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE:
    How well you know the LG rules rate 1-10:

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. oBiLL3Yo

oBiLL3Yo (oBiLL3Yo) The Dishmaster

Ratings:
    +158 / 8 / -21
    Sometimes this league makes me think how can you still be able to own a team after one of the worst team records in LG history and to top it all off a personal S7 record of 1.18 with a +/- of -61 i do not get this at all isnt LG supposed to be competitive and have sucsessful owners/management only? Look at his previous personal Season records as well common LG lets go wake up!

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    bill3y09
  3. SilKyy_96

SilKyy_96 LGHL Montreal Canadiens Owner

Ratings:
    +525 / 28 / -52
    Its not about the skill, it’s about does he do his job? Does he forfeit games? Does he have any team issues?

If he does his job and doesn’t forfeit why get rid of him? Chl is a development league and it’s supposed to get the new guys in lg to experience the league. 60 owners is hard to find especially good ones, it’s not all about winning thought billey.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Kingstrent

Kingstrent S7-S8-S9 Guelph Storm Owner

Discord:
    Strent#5890
    Ratings:
    +24 / 7 / -5
    For any team that win there is a losing team . Yes warlock don't have a lot of wins but he's a nice dude. And he does his things as an owner. If you think you can do better dude go ahead take a team !

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Strent9889
  5. Big_B_1994

Big_B_1994 Hockey Is Life

Ratings:
    +36 / 6 / -16
    Dont start with me Billy. I cant believe the league actually let you back in here you whine and cry way more than my baby nephew does and hes only 2 years old and that is said and your how old Billy? your the most whiniest person in the league who crys every time you dont get your way which is what got you banned in the first place. The lies you told people about me in season 4 and the idiots that believed you hahaha your nothing but a joke in the league. I may have a poor reputation as of now and a lot of people look down on me but i have no were else to go but up next season will hopefully be different with a new tactic of mine im gonna try and i have more to prove and when the time comes to were the bottom seed becomes top seed then lets see what everyone has to say then.

But theres no Hate here im just stating a fact. Everytime someone comes at me for no reason i just let it go an do my own thing i just having talk to you in a wile so i minus well just say something lol so this only a 1 time thing im not the one to start shit with people but i am here to try an help others with there LG career.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. ndrdog

ndrdog 200+ negative ratings and 97% are from 4 people.

Ratings:
    +72 / 34 / -208
    How many "winning " owners and GM's quit or even worse get banned when they are caught cheating, running second tags, messing with stats, the list goes on. We've all seen it time and time again so when we have an owner who does what he is supposed to do week in and week out and gets players ready for the next level instead of just caring about W's we should give him a pat on the back and a thank you because they deserve it for putting up with players who aren't nearly as good as they think they are.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Ndrdog
  7. AffordableDreams

AffordableDreams Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Affordabledreams(Thunder Owner)#1398
    Ratings:
    +42 / 8 / -14
    GAMER TAGE: Noskillshockey
    AVAILABILITY: everyday