Looking for a new home (scouting)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by DailySpitz, Apr 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. DailySpitz

DailySpitz Pure Playmaker

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -1
    Hey, this is going to be pretty long, but I’m looking to play with a team that I can fit in to.

Club Stats: ~950 CR GP: 405 G: 488 A: 770 +/-: 298

That’s a heavy mixture of 3s and 6s playing at LW, C, and D

I prefer to play as a lefty. My primary position is LW (yes, a lefty on the LW), but I’m willing to tryout at any position if the team is fun to play with.

I play both ends of the ice - I excel at finding the open man and keeping the play alive in the offensive zone; I keep my head up and cover for the C and D when I need to; I like to forecheck as a unit and force bad passes that we can capitalize on.

I’m looking to scout with a team that wants to play outside of league games - I’ve been on too many teams in the past who do not play outside of league games and that’s just not fun for me.

I’m looking for people who are open to communication - if we’re going to be playing together a lot then we should get to know each other’s play style and the best way to do that is by playing together and communicating.

I will not play with, or for, any team that is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophoic, or any of that other nonsense.

It’s probably best to message me on Xbox - I don’t know how often I’ll be checking messages on the LG site.

- Spitz

• Like Like x 4
    In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account
  2. DailySpitz

DailySpitz Pure Playmaker

Ratings:
    +13 / 1 / -1
    Bump

In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account