* New * Looking to Join Our Change Committee? Apply Here!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG McDonald, Sep 17, 2022.

1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Seasons ago we started a Discord channel and labeled it our Change Committee. This Committee was put together to allow players and managers from all tiers to come together and voice their opinions on current proposals Staff has made but also take part in having their own ideas reviewed.

Coming into NHL 24 we have 5 significant changes we'd like to have reviewed! If you'd like to join the committee, please send me a friend request on Discord, lgmcdonald, and tell me why you want to join us. You could also reach out to me here on the website via a site DM.

Please post below if you are also interested in joining for the NHL, AHL, ECHL, or CHL.

Thanks for your dedication to Leagueagming.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. XxLebigxX

XxLebigxX S47 LGCHL Ottawa 67s owner

Discord:
    lebig613#0
    Ratings:
    +45 / 11 / -11
    Hello sir , I would like to join the CHL committee . Been here since S18 , I GM ,I owned and I think not being that elite player but maybe someday I believe with possible ideas and opinion to help making the right decision can be important . LG is my priority league , I play I defend it and Honored to be in the books . I hope you will consider my application

In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account