Maddens26 Exclusive Interviews with Bears, Penguins, Bruins check it out!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Maddens26, Feb 18, 2017.

?

Did you enjoy reading this?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    84.2%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. Maddens26

Maddens26 Nhl 24

Discord:
    maddens26#0
    Ratings:
    +405 / 30 / -59
    Hey guys Maddens26 here and I have sat down with the managers of the Bears, Penguins, and Bruins this week and asked them some questions check it out.

First I will start off with the Bears.

maddens26: You guys are currently sitting first in your division how do you feel about your teams play so far to start the season?

MafiaMan 15: We've played a lot of tough close games. Chemistry is always something that needs to be worked on but I feel like our team has played fairly well so far. There's always room for improvement but I would say our success so far has been a result of great defensive play and both goalies have been great for us.

maddens26: What players on your team make up the back bone of your current success so far?

MafiaMan 15: Forward wise, @nismo_l18l has been great for us. We've shuffled him around a bit and he's played well wherever we put him. @HitByTheBest95 and @UPSWyatt have provide some offensive from the back. @dmitch420 and @JoeWink13 have been great in the games I've played but I would have to say moose and tsibs have been the two that really solidify our team.

maddens26: I seen you guys made a trade last week @PuffPuffPass814 for boogie_man . I know puff was one of bobby's guys having played for him last season. Can you give me a little insight into that trade?

MafiaMan 15: From season to season you always have a plan as a management team. Bobby and I had a plan and it wasn't where we needed everything to be at the end of week one. We needed a shake up and puff was a great player and one of value. It was unfortunate that we had to move him but it happens.

maddens26: Through the first two weeks a play what team has gave you guys this biggest challenge so far?

MafiaMan 15: Last week was pretty difficult but fun. The western central has three great teams at the top. Chicago and Iowa were probably the biggest challenges. Both of those teams have some solid depth with a great top line. We actually had our guys PMing us about their frustration from not being in the big games. I like that about this team. Everyone wants to play the best teams. We don't have any kingblings dodging the biggies.

maddens26: What games on the week 3 schedule are you looking forward to?

MafiaMan 15: Anytime you get to play your own division, the games mean more. Hartford, Lehigh valley, and WBS are all big games that should be fun. The game against the marlies should also be a fun one. They are currently at the top of the east if I'm remembering correctly so that could be a bit of a statement game. I'm more worried about taking care of our divisional games this week though.

maddens26: Do you guys have any rivals yet this season?

MafiaMan 15: Not really. I think some of our better games have come against western teams and we only play them twice. Not too much hostility towards anyone in the east, but I'm sure I'll piss someone off in the chat box soon enough.

maddens26: Ok mafiaman I would like to thank you for doing the interview and would like to wish you the best of luck to you and your team for the rest of the season.

MafiaMan 15: Thanks man. You too.

Next will be the Penguins

maddens26: In the start of the season week one you guys went 8-1, then in week two you go 1-8 what was the cause of this?

Servnspike LG WBS Penguins GM: I think it was 3 things that contributed to that. First, our NHL GM quit so Pitt called up our best defender. That hurt going into a tough week where we played 4 division leaders. Second, my 2nd line C was on vacation all week so I have to rely on ecus. Lastly, I had to adjust our lines and our ecus couldn't fill the void. I think we will rebound well this week.

maddens26: Wow that does sound tough.

Servnspike LG WBS Penguins GM: It was pretty painful

maddens26: I'm sure you guys are ready for a bounce back week. Who are the players on this team you expect to help your team bounce back to the top in week 3.

Servnspike LG WBS Penguins GM: Well we get @Moofang back from the NHL. Bottom line, he makes our defense very strong when he's in the lineup. Gobears is the anchor. When he's in the zone no one is scoring on him. We have a lot of talented forwards with @ChiTownMenace leading the way.

maddens26: Those are you some good players you have there I'm sure those guys will have a huge impact on your week 3 campaign.

Servnspike LG WBS Penguins GM: Yes, I rely on having a NHL caliber forward line to help us win the big games. All have played at the NHL level.

maddens26: After these first two weeks who you say has been your teams toughest challenge so far?

Servnspike LG WBS Penguins GM: I think Iowa was the most talented we faced so far. We were able to match up well and gave up the game winning goal late in the game going down 2-1. Toronto is probably the most balanced and they gave us a tough battle in our 4-3. However, I plan on being in the lineup next time against the Wolves cause that's the team I believe is the best overall.

maddens26: What teams are you looking forward to play in week 3 I noticed you have some divisional opponents coming up.

Servnspike LG WBS Penguins GM: I look forward to matching up against Hershey again. They didn't put out their top line last time. I also think Hartford is often underrated. They can be a dangerous club.

maddens26: I know the playoffs are still 6 weeks away but how do you feel about your teams chances to make it in?

Servnspike LG WBS Penguins GM: I feel really good about our chances. We have two very strong defensive pairings and three really solid forward lines. I think we will get one of the top four seeds in the conference.

maddens26: Well that's all I have for you now Servn. I would like to thank you for letting me get a inside peek at the penguins and wish you the best of luck in the rest of the season.

Servnspike LG WBS Penguins GM: Anytime Maddens. Thank you for having me. Appreciate the interview and best of luck to your team as well.

And last but not least the Bruins.

maddens26: You guys are off to a rough start so far in the season. What is your plan to turn this season around?

Yahnsanity Providence Gm: Well we had some key player we lost for no shows in nhlbabygirl and microwave those where big hits to the team. We had some issues on the offensive side putting the puck in the net. We've added some firepower this last couple of days..no we just need to address a couple def spots. We have lots some really good players that got impatient with the struggle but we'll be ok just got a get things settled down

maddens26: Name some players on your team that you will be counting on to have big performances in week 3.

Yahnsanity Providence Gm: Well ofcourse we will be relying heavily on ced but look for bobbyhill that hasn't quit kicked it in yet but he's do to go off and I'm actually gona call myself out I've been struggling a bit and need to start playing at the level I should be.

maddens26: Who would you say has been your teams toughest challenge so far and why?

Yahnsanity Providence Gm: I'll have to say the monsters so far tho we didn't have a complete lineup I'd say right now there the team to beat
    Yahnsanity Providence Gm: There very solid team
    Yahnsanity Providence Gm: I stand corrected we did have full lineup

maddens26: What area of play on the ice do you think your team needs to improve a lot to start wining more games?

Yahnsanity Providence Gm: Giving up to many breakaways and putting in goals. The breakaways we give up its just to many.

maddens26: Everyone likes the underdog when it comes to sports, can we expect the Bruins to pull off a Season 3 Charlotte Checkers?

Yahnsanity Providence Gm: It's only week 2 were gona be climbing the ranks here starting next week. You might need to ask another team that question well be near the top.

maddens26: Ok Yahn sounds great. I look forward to what your team can do for the rest of the season. I would like to thank you for letting me get a better look at your team from the inside. I also wish you and the Bruins the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Yahnsanity Providence Gm: Awesome thanks man good luck to you guys as well

Ok that's it for now everyone. This is my first time doing something like this so feel free to leave some comments and let me know what you think.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 14
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    jmaddens26
  2. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Great job for a first try. Keep it up bro

• Like Like x 3
    jtresatti
  3. Maddens26

Maddens26 Nhl 24

Discord:
    maddens26#0
    Ratings:
    +405 / 30 / -59
    thanks

jmaddens26
  4. Dherms18

Dherms18 #18 C/RW

Discord:
    Dherms#3595
    Ratings:
    +198 / 5 / -6
    Awesome interview! For the future, you should format it so that you can see the difference between interviewer and interviewee. Also, you should tag people using the @ symbol so that everyone can see that they're being written about.

• Like Like x 4
    Dherms18
  5. Prince-Of-Zeus

Prince-Of-Zeus Stanley Cup Champion

Discord:
    Zeus#3516
    Ratings:
    +330 / 8 / -18
    on your write up do this @Maddens26 this way they players know they are being mentioned by management. Sometimes players don't get any recognition in this league we make it so we can change that with these write ups :) all in all nice job man!

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    PrinceOfZeus
  6. Maddens26

Maddens26 Nhl 24

Discord:
    maddens26#0
    Ratings:
    +405 / 30 / -59
    OK ill edit it thanks

• Like Like x 1
    jmaddens26
  7. JoeWink13

JoeWink13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    joewink13#0
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    No I did not enjoy reading this you fuck.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    Primetimme1