MASS's Player Ratings (NHL, Week 3)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by xMAssStAtiC-, Mar 8, 2019.

1. xMAssStAtiC-

xMAssStAtiC- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xMAssStAtiC-#1607
    Ratings:
    +195 / 1 / -4
    Hello everyone, here is the week 3 list. As always, I'm happy to receive feedback you may have and any questions. I try to answer and comment to everyone because without you all, the player rating system would not be where it is currently.

HERE IS THE LINK:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SYiaz6byYYkgfShiWJTSWnmnHprjcMMTIoOOb6e8n78/edit?usp=sharing

CHANGES MADE:
    -Further developed the Rank by Week for all player groups. Everyone can now see how many positions a player moved up or down from the week previous by looking at the number to the left of the player's name. This has been a request for a while and I'm happy to have finally accomplished that. I would like to be able to put it on the same page as the other stats but that may be a long term goal for next season.

-Took away the amount of games played requirement to be ranked so that all players could see their ratings. For forwards and goalies this was easy. For defense a new stat had to be added. Essentially it is a scaling where if you played a significant amount of less games than the player with the most games played you lost a small percentage of your rating. This keeps players who have 2 games played who had amazing stats from those 2 games from being towards the top of the ratings. These players would need to play more games to 'prove' they deserve the higher rating.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
    Thank you for the read and feel free to comment, give feedback, ask questions, or use this stat sheet for your own threads!

• Like Like x 7
    Xmassstatic