Media Event : S22 Radio Show

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Borcobaby

Borcobaby BeastMode BaBoon

Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    If you got the clap then you need to get that checked my friend

• Like Like x 1
    BorcoDaBeast
  2. MOPETEY666

MOPETEY666 Hobbit

Ratings:
    +622 / 9 / -37
    My services are available if needed! :bow:=P~:bow:

MOPETEY666
  3. pensman66

pensman66 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 5 / -25
    The site has already admitted it was their mistake. I asked to be removed from bidding at a time when I had no bids on me, they agreed and removed me from bidding and I double checked to confirm I was removed then stopped visiting the site for a while. Next thing I know I got bid on by an AHL team because apparently after nhl bidding ended I got put back into bidding in the AHL pool. So when I explained my situation once again, they said don't worry about it since ur not playing next season we'll just remove u and it'll autoapply the 1 season ban for a season ur not going to play anyways. I said ok that's fine, but here we are 10 days from release of nhl 16 and I'm still listed as banned. I believe it was Ozzy that said my ban should be removed once the playoffs begin, but I believe we're deep into the playoffs and the ban is still there.

The problem is, the site doesn't say how much longer my ban is going to last. It just says I'm still banned. it'd be nice if they put in some kind of timer or description for when your ban will end.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    No Streaming Account
  4. glaer

glaer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Great news

No Streaming Account
  5. HEMIx22

HEMIx22 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -2
    A couple seasons ago we had an AHL All Star game that was very unorganized as far as when we were supposed to play games. A lot of players didn't show up because you had to check the thread in order to see when the games were supposed to happen. Will organizers have the power by request to send notifications in said scenario? Will the All Star event become a staple in each season? Just wondering if the new site will allow events like this become more official.

I also think we have a group who consistently and accurately hands out awards at the end of the season but they're not official as far as I know. By official I mean the award will show up on our profile. I think adding this, if you haven't already, will help GM's get a better insight of a player aside from stats.

• Like Like x 1
    ICurbStompedBambi
  6. Th3 l AnD 0n1y

Th3 l AnD 0n1y The Lord

Discord:
    th3land0n1y#0
    Ratings:
    +1,317 / 61 / -31
    You want ppl to tune in bring me on the show, lets see what questions ppl have for The Lord.

• Like Like x 1
    th3_1_and_0n1y
  7. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    If a person is banned from a season (even though you weren't an official ban) you wont automatically come out of that group until the season is advanced, seasons can't be advanced until all the previous season stuff is completed, this includes F/A time lines. Maybe you misunderstood what I said but it could never be during the playoffs or when they start.

We also discussed not to panic because when the time comes and if you're still hung up and you're not under league penalty we'll take care of it. There's no reward or trophy for signing up on the first day its open. We'll fix you bud.

• Like Like x 4
  8. W1kd84

W1kd84 Former Call of Duty 1 and 2 PC Pro Team Verb

Discord:
    W1kd84#6929
    Ratings:
    +267 / 22 / -101
    I beg to differ on the reward part

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    w1kd__84
  9. Teachx

Teachx Does a bear shit in the woods?

Ratings:
    +69 / 3 / -0
    This may be posted somewhere, but what is the target start date for S22?

No Streaming Account
  10. Teachx

Teachx Does a bear shit in the woods?

Ratings:
    +69 / 3 / -0
    Never mind, just got my force read.

No Streaming Account
  11. a1xFREAKx13

a1xFREAKx13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    a1xFREAKx13#5407
    Ratings:
    +1,168 / 18 / -72
    my personal opinion would be to keep the thanks and add likes and dislikes.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Kpy86

Kpy86 Hi

Ratings:
    +539 / 7 / -23
    I have a question that requires immediate answer as it's vital :

when am I getting a red name??

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    kipper86
  13. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +260 / 15 / -9
    I know the radio show is primarily focused on LGHL and LGv5. For the benefit of the LGFA community (and possible other sports leagues in LG)...please include a segment to speak regarding what you (primarily [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION]) would like to see happening with LGFA (and/or other leagues) in the next 3 - 4 seasons (ie. during all of FIFA 16).

Also, please elaborate where possible regarding what kind of 'differences' can be expected between leagues. My understanding is that LGv5 provides a platform for keeping the core the same while allowing leagues to better present themselves according to their sport more properly. In current/past instances we have known the Action Center, stats system, waivers, scheduling system...etc all to function the same (ie. you make any change, it impacts all leagues)...but will there be any room for customization and 'tweaking' to suit another league's needs?

LGFA has already been playing on XBox ONE for several seasons. What will be new to us - LGv5 & XBox ONE related?

Finally - at a staff level (Commissioners, PA's and BOGs) - what can we expect to be different? Has there been any improvement to the admin tools?

Bp

for their info, tagging a few from LGFA: [MENTION=11750]marino swag[/MENTION], [MENTION=15765]Bachelur[/MENTION] [MENTION=15089]BearsNR5[/MENTION] [MENTION=7667]Brisan66[/MENTION] [MENTION=13849]Matt in Prime[/MENTION] [MENTION=11541]MILOSx86[/MENTION] [MENTION=14832]Scott Swag City[/MENTION] [MENTION=14975]stephen12346[/MENTION] [MENTION=15153]STRICTLY GATOR[/MENTION] [MENTION=14818]Stronghand36[/MENTION] [MENTION=12775]Texas Tenant[/MENTION] [MENTION=15515]TIMBORULES[/MENTION] [MENTION=12491]zDoosh[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 2
    Bottomless_Pit
  14. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38
    It's called the S22 Media event...

No Streaming Account
  15. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +260 / 15 / -9

If the event was to be only regarding LGHL I wouldn't be posting as I wouldn't want to intrude. If that happens to be the case I would suggest to McDonald l19l or Tris10 want to consider making a similar event / thread under the "Announcements & News Forum" http://leaguegaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?73-Announcements-amp-News , but until that's clearly stated - my questions remain and I believe are the main ones that the LGFA community has at this time.

...by the way....glad to hear you guys are moving forward with NHL 16 and XB1. If I thought my time at LGFA wouldn't be consumed over there I would come back as GK...or possibly Def..(likely GK since it's been missing for a year). However, hopefully I can hop in to some friendlies / club games from time to time. ...lol....torn between 2 world being a Latino Canadian....lol.

Bp

Bottomless_Pit
  16. adidaht88

adidaht88 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    adidaht#5622
    Ratings:
    +82 / 21 / -34
    Will there be any reason to somehow give a player a benefit to actually have a contract above league minimum? One idea maybe is if a contract goes over $X they get a no trade clause, or a list of X teams they can say they cannot be traded to?

• Like Like x 2
    adidaht88
  17. cnumartyr85

cnumartyr85 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 2 / -8
    Most leagues players don't get a lot of options. One reason for that is if you give players choices they will generally just play for whomever they want and create a competitive imbalance. It's not for real money, so no reason to just take the highest deal.

I'd love to see some more player rights, and I've had some ideas for quite a while for how to do it while maintaining balance.

cnumartyr
  18. OzzyNF

OzzyNF Cone extrodinaire

Ratings:
    +378 / 114 / -53
    @ what time is this media event happening

ozzynf
  19. RodallegaBomb90

RodallegaBomb90 Human Wall

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good

No Streaming Account
  20. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    The players already have all the power in this league making it harder and harder each season to find good quality managers who want to return. Players can already accept the length of their contract which allows them to commit as much time to their current team/salary as they wish.

Video link is above the chat box right now, and NHL bidding is Oct 4th

Each season the all star event are run by the community. Anyone who wants to run it can do so they just need to message me. There is no real structure right now for the All-Star stuff and I'd like to see the community take the lead and run these fun events.

What do you mean not official? The awards for six seasons now have all been official handed out. Moving forward I'd like to see media events for each League's Award shows, and each award show the night of the next season's bidding. Site traffic is the highest during bidding, and it will give the award winners more recognition.

Yes! This was all added in. The current issue we have here on this version of LG is the bans are not resetting from the admin side when they actually expire. That was all fixed on V5

That is the future plan for sure. No timelines have bee set forward yet.

I assume you have this answer now. The EASHL Drop In invite feature is what we will end up using four our seasons. As for lobbies, I know EA told me they'd like to add them in but no timelines as to when. Now that drop in is an option I can see lobbies taking a back seat.

yes sir all rosters are reset

The cool feature right now is all the "Xbox Record that" clip that players take in a game for LG, can be linked to each game! You can sync all your highlights, and screen shots to the game you were in. This is also how the OCR will work moving forward. Once the season starts, there will be some posts for [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION], and [MENTION=7406]F5 Penguin[/MENTION] in regards to this. Our new idea is to capture as much content as possible and use that content for top plays, and such.

http://leaguegaming.com/forums/show...-quot-How-To-quot-Without-Traditional-Lobbies

That is a good questions. [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION], can you answer this one?

• Like Like x 3
    LeagueGamingOfficial