Merry Deetmas 2.0 (ft ELIT Xmas Videos)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by l Bossy l x 22, Dec 24, 2020.

1. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to the good people of LG, and a very special Merry Christmas to my buddy @Cloutkaniemi. This is now his second Christmas since his accident, and my friends and I wanted to do something special for him and his mum for Deet's favorite holiday. In these crazy times, I hope this thread will give everyone a little extra holiday joy!

If you aren't aware of Deet's story, these threads will help you out: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/an-update-on-deathstwr99.288400/#post-2052367

https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums...wr99-cloutkaniemi-update.301774/#post-1985225

Without further ado, it's time to reveal the video. Huge shoutout to @Darcy Kuemper for putting this together. We can't thank you enough!

Huge thanks to Joel Edmundson and Phillip Danault for being kind enough to say a few words to Deet. Fun little note: Joel Edmundson is the newest member of the Montreal Canadiens, and like Deet, he grew up a big Habs fan. They are also both Cup Champs #S27AHLCUPCHECK. Hopefully Deet has a couple of new favorite players, I can definitely say for myself that I am now a big fan of Joel Edmundson and Phil Danault (except when they play my Islanders)!

Here's a better look at the HUT Cards from the video: View attachment 39663 View attachment 39664

Here's Deet's unedited reaction to seeing the video for the first time:

Here's Deet's unedited reaction to opening up his gag gifts:

Notes on the gag gifts: If you've ever been in an Xbox party with Deet for an extended period of time, you've likely heard him sing along to "Tequila" by: Dan+Shay. It's hilarious. The "Make My Leg Great Again" shirt is self-explanatory :laugh:

To Deet: We are all so proud of how far you've come in your recovery. Keep pushing forward buddy. As the song in the video is titled "Learn to Walk Again," (by Bad Wolves for those wondering) we truly believe that you'll be able to walk with DJ again in the near future, and hopefully much, much more! As Phil Danault says in the video "You are the WARRIOR."

Lastly, I'd just look to give a shoutout to everyone who helped make this possible. Once again shoutout to @Darcy Kuemper for the amazing editing of the video. Special thanks to @Mats ZuccareIIo for contacting Joel Edmundson and Phil Danault on Instagram, and a huge thanks to @AR AmoA @Cizikas x 53 @Eagles9412 @I Risto I @lStastny26l @MLG xCOMEBACKx (aka Deet's Xbox dad) @Nekski @PieR Talent and @Stealthy Whales for helping to make this Christmas one that David and his mum won't soon forget!

One like=One Christmas Oof for Deet

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 5
    bossy_22_