1. SavagePatchh

SavagePatchh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 1 / -4
    2k2meem.jpg

The write up you’ve all been actually waiting for, and likely the only one I’ll do until next gen when I start ramming them down your throat faster than Raynor can threaten to kiss you in your dirty stinking mouths.

Bidding Recap :

What are the Heat doing? Before bidding, I couldn’t imagine a scenario where Ayztraks and Tal would reunite and contend with their old team for worst team the leagues ever seen. This time Jbone isn’t involved, and I look forward to him coming into chat to claim the Bulls were actually BETTER with him. YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAAYIKES.

You fucks let Snype sneak back in with his tail between his legs after storming out like a child and literally build a contender in under 18 hours. Its easy to spend ludicrous money on Handxoxotusoxts when you give him a starting point guard for min pay. Let me list players who went for MORE THAN min pay just to hammer home how unbelievably dumb you all are letting Flyset go for min:

Cubs, treelyfejay, I go da thrill, zoptions, paca, rainy, problem617, o yea I iso, igobrvzy, talthemarvelous, kasra, branbai, expect bills, savagepatch, ayztracks, skizzostone, bkane, danman, usf keenan, Raynor lol, l4fl34234r, timmayrackcorn?, o yea I pull, vik.

Gsus.

Savagepatch goes for 4.75 million? What? This is encroaching Lagshots for 8.whatever million levels of stupid. The only thing that even makes it salvageable is Savagepatch’s incredible good looks and party presence.

The shit boys try to sneak in but get shut down by Beardos Brothel of rule changes. Lol fuck you witt ching dreams kobsos froggy and other stupid faces who tried to sneak in.

Squiddy does it again. We all let him pick up all of his buddies for min bids so he could spend a ridiculous amount of money trapping an elite player in a no win situation that will surely cause him to quit the league or commit virtual suicide by being utterly intolerable. Weve seen it before. God speed Wall.

Heavy Weights bring their talents to the LGBA. Lol. Imagine completely shitting on a league because youre sad about no one respecting your below average game and crawling back like this. Hate to see it.

Slimeworld, Kryss, Rise, Kyrie, Naff, Bully – vets in the league – go unsigned while….some others….go signed. Smh

Quick Dicts (like predictions, get your fucking mind out of the gutter Venom)

Pels look to be one of the favorites but are run by a perennial finals loser. Count them out.

Celtics will succeed. They have to succeed. If they don’t snype is going to find out their addresses cuz this guy plays for fuckin keeps.

Cavaliers are silly.

Pistons are the Suns are the Sixers.

Lakers should be pretty good.

Jbone is laughing hysterically right now at this Heat roster.

Knicks look like they suck again but will probably prove me wrong and Melo will get hangry.

Sixers could do some stuff.

Raptors had a great strat of spending all their money on a guy who absolutely hates the owner and wont be bothered to care about something unless hes having fun. Gluck mate.

Wizards will be a surprise contender here.

This game is bonkers stupid, so literally none of this will come true except for Venom not winning another championship, so stop typing your angry response right now you soft ass. Have fun killing time before next gen boys.

-11589218258unxbb3hzak.png

• Like Like x 8
    No Streaming Account
  2. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    I love this. ☘️☘️☘️

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    Venom will win. I refuse to let it not happen as long as i am a Pelicans Fans Man

No Streaming Account
  4. ImNotWestie

ImNotWestie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 1 / -2
    who let me go above 500k? all im here for is to angrily ask for the ball on the block and score on 4 people. is that really worth more than min?

No Streaming Account
  5. iM xSnypE

iM xSnypE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imxsnype#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -2
    I missed these posts ❤️

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. lI Rainy Il

lI Rainy Il Rainy

Discord:
    Rainy iPM#5535
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    No one crawled back, community is still toxic & believes anything. Was asked to play and someone I know wanted to play ‍♂️ Nice to know I still live rent free tho We’ll see how this goes mid season.

Playing In Multiplayer
    RainyiPM
  7. Torched Xans

Torched Xans Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 15 / -15
    savage is rainy’s bitch confirmed?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Kryss85

Kryss85 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kryss85#0
    Ratings:
    +170 / 19 / -28
    Thanks for the love brother

No Streaming Account
  9. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    Still makes me feel good to think that the actual worst team ever seen was Golden states S22 with 4-32 record in the season... but yeah, bulls sucked af for sure loll

ayztraks