MP!!!!! Striker, Willowman. Notyme, GBDAN

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by Guest, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    MP!!!!! Striker, Wil

Get your game in today before its too late.

MP, you got no excuse you signed up and you've been sucking madden penis all week so do whats right and play the game.

Every time a new week starts you need to PM your opponent right then and set up the game within 4.5 days.

2. striker3771

striker3771 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Umm....I wont be getting this game played. Im in the middle of getting my house boarded up in case the hurricane comes my way tonight. Notyme's son is having surgery today, so he wont be available either.

No Streaming Account
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    good

LOL I guess the part where i said dont sign up if you cant make 1 game every 4 days escaped you guys. I knew it would.

4. IndigoVDub

IndigoVDub Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I still plan on playing in this league but yeah MP isn't exactly interested in the game anymore.

No Streaming Account
  5. Pyrogerbil

Pyrogerbil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think were gonna have to start over via PM's

we got a few people with league joining addictions and no free time.

Hello, my name is striker, its been 3 minutes since I joined a new league.

No Streaming Account
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, thats a good idea but Im gonna get the go ahead from everyone before I delete the league and start over.

7. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not to be.. well.. shoot... do we need to really put video games in front of life... There is a hurriicane that's threatening everybody in Florida... do you expect... Striker to just sit and play , with glass breaking around him or play the game.. and not get the boards up in time to save that precious game...

I guess im butting in where i dont belong.. and you dont have to tell me that.. but it seems that life should be more important than this...

If he made the commitment to play.. he would play.. but i bet it takes some time to put up boards.. and its not like he knew that this was coming so quick...

and at least he answered you and was honest...

No Streaming Account
  8. striker3771

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I guess video games are more important to some. My family comes first before any damn video game. Obviously you dont have a life if all you care is about a damn game. Nocise thanks for the response. You took the words right out of my mouth. Pyro, I wont even waste my time on you. You're not worth it.

No Streaming Account
  9. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I forgot some people lived near the hurricanes things lol. I think that might be a reason GBDAN hasn't responded my PM in 2k5.

No Streaming Account
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well the game is past due TODAY and for guy who's busy with a hurricane you sure post a lot.

You had monday-Thursday to play the game. But you've been playing madden? I could see missing your next game since the hurricane will actually be a factor for that one.

Hey, theres gonna be a big blizzard in january thats why I missed those games in october! I had to clean my snow shovel!@

I would let most people off on this but I got a thing for you. :)
    I knew the minute you joined you would be a problem.

11. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's all we have to do today, we're pretty much prisoners in our own homes. Thankfully the power is still on, but the winds are just starting to kick up now as it approaches to our East.

No Streaming Account
  12. striker3771

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im not wasting my time arguing. What sucks about these ESPN leagues is that you cant extend the week by a couple of days. Notyme and I couldnt come with a good time during the week to play our game. He has been busy with his son, since he's had surgery this morning. So there has been contact between the 2 parties.

No Streaming Account
  13. NoTyme

NoTyme Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I guess that when you deleted your league that had all games played and started this fast track league some of us just wanted to continue with good players and keep having fun so we signed up and did not factor in the short week that would come up with 4.5 days to play. This was the only option so I took it without reading the fine print and after one week myself and striker have real life stuff come up and can't get our game in with a lot communication between us, so don't get to high and mighty this is still a game and we all can make a mistake or a delete.

No Streaming Account
  14. Pyrogerbil

Pyrogerbil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think that was MP's league that got deleted

No Streaming Account
  15. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    It was MP's league that got deleted.

Account I say delete the league and get it setup where we have more time to complete games. I still love this game...and want to play more of it. How bout we wait til the big storm blows over in FLA and make sure everyone is okay. Then start anew.

No Streaming Account