Murked’s Honest Prediction- Playoffs Round 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by I Murked I, Oct 30, 2020.

1. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    Round 1

Cavaliers VS Toronto

Where do I get started with this? I was just going to rant about Dangs but we have seen enough of it. The Cavaliers have two great lines and perhaps the best Point Guard in the league this season(rainy I still hate you). But after rainy who else scores on this team? You have a few players averaging over 13ppg is that because rainy doesn’t pass? Probably, but they are still a top team and they have proved it.

The Raptors HAVE 2 point guards on their whole roster and they hate each other. From what they have left from the trades their highest scorer is Timmay. After that who do they have? Murked Sucks, Dangs Sucks, mecciah can’t shoot, and beardo rounding the team with the best defense. Then they have their new guys Jdiz619(he don’t run but doesnt wager rainy), elite tko who has played 1 game so far.

This Series Ends 3-0 in favor of cavaliers. Key Players: Rainy and Beardo.

Heat Vs Pistons

Another great team here with Miami Heat. Let me just say Aptai should be manager of the year, he built a team that everyone made fun of and ended up in 2nd place. They have 2 point guards in the top 10 ppg being Ayztraks and Tricky. This team is solid and could have a potentially daggering Game 5 lineup. The Self Proclaimed DPOY Kasra really needs to show up and try to get even one vote for this award.

Squid, the boys, and Wall. This is probably not the season wall was expecting to have even tho he is scoring a career high 23.8 ppg and 10.6 apg. But after wall I don’t see anything happening. The team has won 3 games without him, I don’t see much for this team or this series.

This series will end 3-0 in favor of the heat. Key Players: Kasra and Wall.

Celtics Vs Lakers

Snype you did a good job with this team with a few(all raptor trades) trades that seemed one sided. Other than that he’s built 2 solid lines with handoutz on 1 and then stg... beast on the other? We all know he gets made fun of for shooting 70% contested shots but when he gets open he’s green and dangerous. My only concern is the 2nd line doesn’t have a real lock, or Atleast he isn’t playing like it. This could cost them in future rounds causing a game 5.

Lakers have a solid few players and 1 with a huge ego. Tim, great player but he seems checked out so I don’t know how that will change his play or his ego. Westie POST GOD, but he’s slow. Could cost him a few buckets. Now, to their best player and one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met HUCKFINNNNNNN. He’s a swell guy and hits his shots. Sniper will be a huge player if he can hit his shots and play defense.

This series will end 3-1 in favor of the Celtics. Key Players: STG Beast and Sniper.

Pelicans VS Wizards

Pelicans had have a lackluster season but a few sparks here and there. But they still have huge names and a player who has bursted on the scene. Comeup has to be the best rookie we’ve had in here in awhile. Mix the strong names like Venom, Raynor, not rise, and the DPOY(he should be) Savage. I see them scoring a lot but i don’t know how well it will continue with venoms curse of losing. will he break it this season or ever? I hope so he’s a good kid.

The Washington Wizards, the on and off good team. Depending what week it is you might get a top team, or the bottom of the barrel. Jiggy being their top scorer with 27.3 needs to show up big in this series, but that might not even help because they seem to not have a second line and were struggling to get responses. Could it be because this game is dead? Or are they tired of losing... I’ll go with the game being dead.

This series will end 3-0 in favor of the Pelicans. Key players: Comeup and Jiggy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    IMurkedYouLol
  2. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    I had the same predictions as you, we are the same person

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    Trash

No Streaming Account
  4. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    Well since raptors and pistons switched positions. Still same prediction both teams sucks and are going to get swept

IMurkedYouLol
  5. Dblezip

Dblezip Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dblezip#0
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -5
    Y’all really think stg not going to cost this post season lol

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    The REC: 21P 0R 1A
    No Streaming Account