My official LG retirement thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xRICKOSHAY, Sep 4, 2020.

1. xRICKOSHAY

xRICKOSHAY Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xrickoshay#0
    Ratings:
    +516 / 38 / -26
    It seems as though I have played my final game of LGBA. Great series to @HBB Westie and his squad. A lot of emotions running wild right now... so I would like to make a very long speech.

First off, I'd like to thank @Flems506 for saving my ass so many times with management things because I don't pay attention. And being my favorite hash player.

I'd also like to thank @Beardo526 for forcing me to open my mind to explore my sexuality. Turns out my mind isn't the only thing that's opening...

I'd like to thank @Extremee888 for holding his nuts for me for the last like 7347393 seasons. I wouldn't be able to do stupid glitchy cheesy 2k shit that pisses everyone off including myself without him.

I'd like to thank @Easy Macaroni for just being a nerd.

I'd also like to thank @th4 x w4ll for being a french nerd.

And last but not least..... @SuBxForce will forever be remembered as one of the worst players in LG history.

And thanks @Nekski and all the BoGs for making all of this possible. While shit hits the fan all the time and you're the one stuck dealing with it, your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Keep being elite Nelson.

Peace!

• Like x 3
    • Get Good x 3
    • Troll x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    xRICKOSHAY
  2. TurboYuri

TurboYuri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +711 / 40 / -82
    peace dude!