Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KC x44

KC x44 LGFA's Peter Vermes

Ratings:
    +206 / 11 / -16
    1. Montreal Impact
    - Arguably has the most talent in the league, but will @K inG x NeymaR be able to keep his team under control. It's been seen this far that they have a stellar offense and a very good defense. GK has seemed to be solid, but do they have the depth to be able to complete later on in the season when the reserves may need to be called upon, that remains a question.
    Key Player: [MENTION=13769]Rewind l 7 l[/MENTION] Will he be able to distribute the ball as good as he did last year? If he does, this team will be a force to be reckoned with.

2. Philadelphia Union
    - The reigning Champions will once again be solid in defense with the likes of [MENTION=13586]fredstar0418[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13094]swiissjoker[/MENTION]. Will the likes of [MENTION=7805]Viktomize[/MENTION] and @T N a S tT y be able to live up to the high standards that they put on themselves last year? Only time will tell. And as long a Vik doesn't have to play Net, I don't think that they will have a problem there.
    Key Player: [MENTION=7667]Brisan66[/MENTION] A player that kinda flew under the radar the past few years I see him having a standout season and possibly making the Union a title contender.

3. Los Angeles Galaxy
    - At the end of last year, the Hotspur were making their presence known, with some of the most fun to watch games against Manchester United in the Cup and some great performances to round out the year. I think [MENTION=13606]NinoRT9[/MENTION] will develop into one of the standout strikers this year and [MENTION=13805]bruce bruce 22[/MENTION] will look to feed him the opportunities. With the like of Lake and [MENTION=13264]denverocks[/MENTION] in defense will make them strong contenders in the West.
    Key Player: [MENTION=12775]Texas Tenant[/MENTION] With his Box to Box ability will be able to play a plethora of position and will be key if others cannot make the games.

4. New York City FC
    - [MENTION=11643]Johnykube20[/MENTION] did a fantastic job with the new look Hull City at the end of last year, making them contenders when all hope looked lost. The likes of [MENTION=13885]Owen l 10 l[/MENTION] will propel this teams offense into the top 3 of the league. The only question with this team is defense and in Net. Will [MENTION=8917]Elegant Pique[/MENTION] be able to live up to all of the Hype? We shall see.
    Key Player: [MENTION=14326]Inform Vidal[/MENTION] As he has been playing GK at the start of the season, that will leave a big question mark in the midfield. Will he be able to split his time between the 2 positions, or will he stay at 1.

5. Portland Timbers
    - [MENTION=12840]ENGchap77[/MENTION] built a great team at Manchester United last season, creating one of the most potent offenses in the league at the end of last year. Will [MENTION=14137]Everest l 42 l[/MENTION] be able to show up to about every game this year? And will [MENTION=12841]JARJAR420[/MENTION] be able to live up to his potential in net? If so, this will be a strong team in the West.
    Key Player: @sk TakeNotes A gem in the rough this one. Has really flown under the radar the past 2 seasons, and I feel that if Utilized correctly, he can turn into a solid starter.

6.Vancouver Whitecaps: [MENTION=13390]eureka l 1 l[/MENTION] is a new owner, with a team he has a lot of experience with. l Mann l could very well turn out to be one of the leagues premier strikers if he can figure out how to mesh with his midfield and adapt to the play of a new league. The big question mark in this team is defense. HELIX l 7 l is a great defender, but will the rest of his D be able to perform with him.
    Key Player: [MENTION=12960]FwC Chucho[/MENTION] Will he be able to distribute the ball as well as he can, if so, this team will have a field day on offense.

7. Seattle Sounders: [MENTION=8813]Amendment64[/MENTION] has built not the flashiest of teams, with only a few players who the other teams may have heard of. But that's the beauty of this team. They don't really excel at a certain position, but every player plays their position well. And while [MENTION=13881]Connor l 18 l[/MENTION] might be one of the youngest players in the league, I feel that he might be one of the most underrated goalies. They also have another solid GK in their converted Striker [MENTION=13173]The Worthy 1[/MENTION] who will split time with Connor.
    Key Player: [MENTION=9817]Ahernn[/MENTION] Will he be able to make a substantial amount of games this season, if so, their Defense which has only conceded 2 goals in 4 games will be one of the strongest in the league.

8. D.C United: [MENTION=14823]l Mike D l[/MENTION] has built a team that combines some of the experienced players in the league like [MENTION=8013]boilerup700[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7763]Bottomless Pit[/MENTION] with newer players in [MENTION=13975]DoobTrayn[/MENTION] and @ Joker l 1 l. With them having to forfeit twice already, the question remains if they will consistently be able to get enough players on to succeed as well as we all know that they can.
    Key Player: Luis Figo l 7 l Showed some good signs with Manchester United last year, but will his late season form continue into this year?

9. Houston Dynamo: They have a stellar offense in their Star striker [MENTION=13113]Draxla[/MENTION] who is surrounded by players like Wing and Roman. Defense with the likes of [MENTION=13653]TheePastorDave[/MENTION] and BearJuden will also be solid. the question remains in the midfield. Looking at their roster, I see a ton of strikers and almost no midfielders, if someone can step in and fulfill those roles, they will be good. That is the main reason why they are so low.
    Key Player: [MENTION=14169]MattyNo2[/MENTION] Proved to be a solid GK at Man U last year if needed, but the question remains in availability, and can [MENTION=8934]NINJA IN A BOX[/MENTION] step in if needed.

10. New York Red Bulls: This team has a lot of potential. With the likes of one of the best and most consistent strikers in season 1 in [MENTION=12878]cpottz[/MENTION] and another great striker in [MENTION=12929]Predddyy[/MENTION], they for sure have the talent. But with the change of play styles that are going to be needed between the 2, it will take a little bit for the 2 to mesh. [MENTION=13224]PsychSmokeBBQ[/MENTION] is a premier CDM and can lock down the midfield of the other team at will. The question remains with 40 Mil man in Rambo if he will live up to potential.
    Key Player: [MENTION=12870]I Smell A Taco[/MENTION] A fantastic goalie who can save some shots that you wouldn't think would be able to be saved. If their offense can score them some goals, they will be golden. Because Taco will keep them in the game.

11. Sporting Kansas City: [MENTION=13676]amT Vendifire[/MENTION] is one of the better defenders in the league, and with the new addition of the best Striker in the league [MENTION=11581]Redrok13[/MENTION] in defense will fulfill their need back there. [MENTION=13591]Mezoh STK[/MENTION] can be one of the best goalies in the league, but it was seen last year that a little dip in form can cause some issues. The question remains in the midfield and attack, in will they score enough goals to help their D.
    Key Player: [MENTION=13770]l Don Andres l[/MENTION] Was one of the best Midfielders in the league with Chelsea last year, but will the rest of the Mid be able to help him and the rest of them succeed.

12. Columbus Crew: [MENTION=13849]Matt in Prime[/MENTION] is another new owner with a lot to prove. I see some solid players in [MENTION=12860]in8ability2212[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13283]pacerfan317[/MENTION] who can move around all of the pitch. [MENTION=4526]Serpe x 13[/MENTION] has a lot to prove in net as he had some flashes of brilliance at Arsenal last year. Can the offense produce though, that is the question.
    Key Player: [MENTION=13649]abPPLPcd[/MENTION] he can play a lot of positions and can possibly become a key player in the team.

I feel that all teams this year have to potential to succeed; and that everyone can surprise each other.

If you don't like my predictions, prove me wrong.

Thanks For Reading!

• Like Like x 15
    No Streaming Account
  2. Elusive Rav

Elusive Rav Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    First logical rankings post I have seen thus far.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Ahernn

Ahernn Captain of LG Meme Team

Ratings:
    +1,569 / 2 / -9
    I'm the best

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Elegant Pique

Elegant Pique Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What hype? I'm awful.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    Now someone needs to do a predictions thread, of all the predictions we have on the forum, for a master list of predictions.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Elusive Rav

Elusive Rav Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    We need a prediction thread without bias. *you know who you are*

No Streaming Account
  7. PsychSmokeBBQ

PsychSmokeBBQ Welcome to Slide Tackle City

Ratings:
    +200 / 13 / -8
    Nightshade is far from biased, you won't need to worry about that. Well, unless he talks about his Gunners or SKC that is.

• Like Like x 1
    Psychsmokebbq
  8. KC x44

Ratings:
    +206 / 11 / -16
    I don't think he was talking about me lol. But if you try to convince me that either Arsenal or SKC are bad, you'll get rekt :p

No Streaming Account
  9. PsychSmokeBBQ

PsychSmokeBBQ Welcome to Slide Tackle City

Ratings:
    +200 / 13 / -8
    Oh I know. Just pointing out that you aren't one to do it with any personal intentions.

As as a fellow Gunners fan, I could easily argue their pathetic performance from this past weekend...but SKC does have the hottest beat reporter in the MLS, or maybe sports in general. ;). But you know this already!

• Like Like x 1
    Psychsmokebbq
  10. KC x44

Ratings:
    +206 / 11 / -16
    The latter statement is 100% correct.

No Streaming Account
  11. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Another mention of Serpe. Thanks bud.

• Like Like x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  12. Ao I DiLo

Ao I DiLo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 3 / -5
    Ahern I'll smack you. I'm the best.

OutlawsFCTV
  13. xCFx TheWorthy1

xCFx TheWorthy1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    im a No.1 gk if not then have to play st when not gk or there is no point me being up and ill b pissed off

No Streaming Account
  14. I Smell A Taco

I Smell A Taco LGFA Bum

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -2
    #1 gk? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    I_Smell_A_Taco
  15. Neat

Neat eat my shorts

Ratings:
    +146 / 14 / -12
    hey don't laugh i'm not a #1 gk either

Wayne019
  16. I Smell A Taco

I Smell A Taco LGFA Bum

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -2
    [MENTION=11405]Marshosaurus[/MENTION] you have real good potential man, keep playing this season!!

I_Smell_A_Taco
  17. Neat

Neat eat my shorts

Ratings:
    +146 / 14 / -12
    [MENTION=12870]I Smell A Taco[/MENTION] i'm gonna keep playing just don't know how much time ill get lol

Wayne019
  18. Serpe x 13

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Hey bud.. you suck at gk. Ask me for some help.

Serpe_x_13x
  19. Neat

Neat eat my shorts

Ratings:
    +146 / 14 / -12
    can i ask for help?

Wayne019
  20. Serpe x 13

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Message I Smell A Taco. He can help you be a #2