My Top 5 at Each Position

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by McLxvinn, Mar 1, 2019.

1. McLxvinn

McLxvinn It was either this or Muhammad

Discord:
    McLovin#6619
    Ratings:
    +552 / 5 / -10
    Well since it seems everyone else is doing one of these threads, I figured I'd do one as well. Every list will be different for the most part as it is all opinions and has its own little bias to it.

Since I am not an xbox guy, I don't know many guys that I should over here in terms of how good they actually are and such. So I will include an Honorable mentions thing with the guys I have heard of and who can be put into the top 5 list imo.

Left Wing
    :

1) @Class Act 27 - Tyler is number one on my list because he is one of, if not the best goal scorer in NHL. He seems to always find a way to score, mainly 5 hole, which all comes from how patient he is and how well he utilizes the game mechanics in his favor. I mean after all, he started the whole 5 hole meta. But not only is he great at scoring, he is also one of the smartest players with the puck.

2) @P t P 10 - Matt is the most simple player you will ever play with. He is so easy to play with because of that and can take over a game with ease, which is why he is my favorite LW to play with. He never tries to do too much, other than when he tries to one-hand the goalie and ends up wind-milling into the corner lol.

3) @John Bri I 7 I - Having played against you and the 6th Sense guys a bunch this year, I can say you are one of the guys I absolutely hate playing against. Bri is really good with the puck and finding / creating his own lanes and offense. Not to mention his build is OP and you can never knock him off the damn puck.

4) @Sbass19 - Even though he is playing Center this season, I still consider him a LW, as I'm sure most still do. Bass is one of the best offensive wingers in the game and is known for his one handers and insanely small / fast build. It's crazy how his player can be so tiny and it seems like he can just weave his way through everyone with how bumps are this year.

5) @rickchel - Rick is one of the most dynamic offensive wingers there is in the game. He has good thumb skill and is really good with the lose puck dekes which can completely throw other guys off seen as they aren't used much with how unreliable dekes are in this game. One of my favorite LWs to play with

Honorable mentions - @FlashDavin @Stifmeister x 7 @VI17AIN @jdheagle-

Centers
    :

1) @ScaryJoeyy - I don't think anyone will disagree with having Trevor at #1. He is insane and probably the best / one of the best players in the game. He is so good defensively and so smart with the puck. Because Trevor is so good defensively and mostly known for being a defensive center, many don't realize how good he is offensively. He is one of the best passers in the game, hands down. By far my favorite center to play with.

2) @Sitful - Harley is so good offensively, one of the best at creating his own offense and making plays happen from nothing. He has some of the best thumbs in the game and utilizes them every game.

3) @JClaus33 - One of the most consistent players in the game. You always know what to expect when you're playing with or against him. Josh is so good at both ends of the ice and you can always count on him to make the right play at the right time.

4) @mR Hit DaT - Like Bass, I know you're not currently playing this position this season but from playing against you so many times on center last year and this year you have always been a pain to play against and are a huge reason behind Composures constant success.

5) @MarcoGoes5H0LE - One of the more creative guys I've played with in terms of what they do with the puck. I don't think I have seen someone use the puck to skate back to stick deke as you do. Many just misclick and end up doing that lol but that goes to show how you are as a player.

Honorable mentions - @CaLL Me Jakoo @GB521 @PureRippin

Right Wing :

1) @Tendy - Another key reason as to why Composure always is a top team is because of Tendy. He is so good offensively and is reliable defensively as well. He seems to just always been in the right place all the time.

2) @Aye Keeks - Keanen is one of the best in the game at making his own offense and creating plays. He is so good at getting around people and making things happen. He's been my favorite RW to play with since we started to play together last year.

3) @Gilleh - Even though gil is a soon to be fort pro, he is still one of the best, if not the best rw in the game when he played consistently. Similar to Keanen, gil is one of the best offensive forwards in the game in terms of creating and making things happen. He hops on for eshl and lg and still dominates. IMO between tendy, keanen and gil, there really isn't a deliberate best. I think any of these guys can be anywhere in the top 3.

4) @shmurds - The best sniper in the game. I have never heard anyone get as hyped as you and gwan did off goals, it was great. Anyway, shmurda is really good at finding the soft spots and being an easy option to pass to for a easy entry or a quality chance which he usually scores on.

5) @Jemima - One of the better guys I've seen at scoring off the rush. It seems to be a common thing with RWs and them having their best quality as being able to create play and make things happen.

Honorable mentions - @SoY LoS 19, @React 10

Left Defense :

1) @Desjy99 - This could just be me being completely bias, but I do believe Jayce is deserving of this spot and is the most underrated player in the game simply because he doesn't play much / have time to. One of the most reliable players I have ever played with and is so good offensively and defensively. The amount of time he has bailed me out defensively is countless. Not to mention he makes things happen offensively, makes it super easy on me as a fwd, all you have to do is literally just trust him and you'll be good.

2) @Gwan - One of the best at carrying the puck and backpacking an offense from the backend. Gwan is super reliable on defense and isn't afraid to join the rush. Definitely one of the best puck carriers in the game.

3) @officialmark07 - Mark is really consistent in the sense that he won't let you down. You always know when you're playing against mark, it's gonna be a grind to win / get things going for your team.

4) @Nuge - I didn't really know much about how Nuge was as a player until CanAm, which he was really fun to play with. Nuge is really good offensively and at generating offense, but also locks it down when needed.

5) @Spooer69 - I honestly didn't know much about spooer until we traded for him in LGHL over on psn. Spooer is really solid defensively, although he is pretty trigger happy with his r1/rb lol. He is also the king of turds which in this game, benefits your team quite a bit.

Honorable mentions - @NYR95 (I don't know what you consider yourself nowadays lol), @Dxwny, @Doughty x I8I & @SchroyDaddy

Right Defense :

1) @Odieeeeee - Odiee has always been known / considered the best dman in NHL, which he constantly proves. Personally, I hate playing against Odiee and I'm sure I am not the only one. He is so good defensively and even better offensively which is crazy to me.

2) @SkillzPayBills3 - I know skillz is known as a LD, but when he was with Bad Intentions for a bit he played RD. He also played RD in CanAm, which goes to show how good and valuable he is being able to play either side, either handedness. Now Skillz would be 1 on my list if he didn't get rattled easily. Once skillz gets annoyed he doesn't play like himself. But when he is on his game, definitely the most annoying dman to play against with how aggressive he is and how good he is at it. He also is a freak offensively and does some weird stuff that works for only him.

3) @Dups77 - One of the few old gen guys who remain one of the best at their position. Dups is a really good defensive dman and shuts it down almost always. Also is quite weird for always playing rh rd for all these years but it works for him and his team clearly.

4) @Yung Gren - The VS / HUT kid himself. Gren is really good at starting plays from the backend and head manning the puck. He also loves his snipes which catch some goalies off guard from time to time. Nonetheless, since he joined us, he was been really enjoyable to play with and definitely is up there as a dman.

5) @LemeIin - The most annoying guy to play against with how slow he plays. Lem definitely proved himself this year as a top dman and is the backbone to that 6th sense team.

Honorable mentions - @Vaporize 17, @kcut (I didnt include you because of how versatile you are) & @Dannyy Briere

Goalies :

1) @KingKonz-

2) @lx JoneZ xl

3) @Perrilyzer1

4) @F R i K S x 9 9

5) @Scheckel29

Honorable mentions - @Kernsy (turned into fortnite pro and stopped playing or would be top high on list), @APsychicTaco, @o S m i i t t y, & @RoaringViper

- Pretty much any of these goalies can be put in top 5, just know some more than others. There are a lot of good goalies in this game. Also didn't feel like typing anymore so yeah.

- I also probably am forgetting people so sorry if I didn't include you or others, I'm not really an xbox guy.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    McLxvin
  2. ScaryJoeyy

ScaryJoeyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    scaryjoeyy#0
    Ratings:
    +434 / 49 / -43
    Hubby

ScaryJoeyy