Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Meeezzyy, Sep 8, 2017.
In other words 2k vs EA. Curious of your opinion on which you prefer.
- 2Ks servers arent as good as EAs (crazy)
- NBAs creare a my player customization blows NHL out of the water
- NBAs dedication to the game and the community blows EAs out of the water (NBAtv, patches, community interaction, giveaways, coverage)
- NBAs club mode is 10xs better than EASHL
- NBAs "drop ins" are better
NHL has better animations and is less "jerky" than NBA (that's not saying much)
NHL there's more space (court/rink)(absurd to think)
NHL has better body physics (player contact) again ridculous bc NHLs isn't even good
Both are good
Both should be better than what they are
Both should take a page out of each other's book
*Both will get my money for their games
Since there is no more NHL on the 360 the developers will hopefully have more time and money to put the latest engine in
EA had the better graphics at one point. Not anymore.
Separate names with a comma.