Need your help - Help LGGT Grow!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Aug 15, 2015.

1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Gentlemen,

One of my biggest frustrations with LGGT is the lack of real support I get beyond Tris. I've received some notifications to review specific individuals from time to time, but other than that, I really get very little support. Unfortunately, this affects LGGT, which means it affects the time you spend here.

I've been hitting HB Studios up on whether or not we can have an API, and the declining numbers are an issue that I wouldn't want Anthony to think we aren't a good enough size...but the numbers don't tell the story.

It's time to task you to participate and do your part!

Here's what I need from all of you. I'm going to provide you a list of names. These are names you may know, or are familiar to you. These people regularly play the Tour Week in game, but DO NOT POST THEIR SCORES! This affects ALL OF YOU!

Less people posting scores = Less players in the Pool = Less LGGT points to distribute to everyone.

So, if you know someone here, do your part and reach out to them. Some I've talked to endlessly, trying to help get them to posting weekly scores. We need EVERYONE
    who plays to put scores in. It doesn't matter what they shoot, I need data that's at LeagueGaming to be able to effective decide LGGT's future. And when people don't post, they don't exist to us. If we ever went to create a better environment, people need to do more than just play...they need to police the league and reach out. Make me the bad guy to anyone who gives you crap, I can take it!

Here's Week 8 scores posted in game that are not on the Chambers Bay Leaderboard:

PS4 (8 players this week):
    @Robdog001 (A TGCT Guy, I think)
    @TROWELHEAD (He's been spoken to regularly, we went so far as to manually help him register, but still no scores posted...thinks he's from UK?)
    @heath75
    @colinw001
    @TheRoooster
    @boo_stik
    @Emperor5353 (I've seen him post before...)
    @DboyBdaLivest

XB1 (16 Players):
    @daddyjules10 (I know he's a well known TGCT guy...)
    @KOOL KLUBBER
    @BIG SLUG
    @ed68bogus
    @JoyfulProduct75
    @Strubbi76
    @rossco13 90
    @GringoinaCaddy (I've seen him post before...)
    @jjolly1888
    @|SSJ Bardock|
    @rongill97
    @JTDavis77
    @SubparMarlin
    @HOLD MA DDD (I know you're new, tell me if you need help with posting scores)
    @WhackedPlayer72
    @DJKrisMullen

(LG Hint: If an above name has a linked code taking you to a Player Card, they've enrolled here at LG and most likely posted a score in the past. Names that are written in normal text most likely did not participate in anything at LG before) Look at this...24 PLAYERS!!! There are 59 Players who have given the Major a Try. 200 Points a Player for a Major...there are 4800 LGGT Points missing from this board THAT AFFECT ALL OF YOU!! :shock:

If the league continues to remain complacent, and not do its part to create the growth and participation needed, we'll be forced to consider alternatives, and some of those alternatives could include whether or not a Season 4 will be in the works.

I'm not asking much. If a name looks familiar here, reach out to them, find out what's up. If they have an issue with being at this website, then tell them to stop wasting their time playing our Tour Weeks.

My goal is to get the website the API so that the only thing I need from people is to properly verify themselves, and have the data trickle over automatically for you. No more posting scores! But that requires us tidying up our league and putting the best face on it.

We're clearly not doing that with only 3 out of 5 people doing their job...and I can only get so far reaching out to people that choose to ignore my offering to help.

Please help...

LB

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    fkncommishlb
  2. Dad of Five 81

Dad of Five 81 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dad of Five 81#1761
    Ratings:
    +269 / 8 / -20
    [MENTION=8233]eMLBCommish[/MENTION] I appreciate the shout out, and was not aware I had to input scores after each round, I thought I had to play them all then update my mistake for misreading.

Thanks for taking the time to care about the league.

dadoffive81
  3. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Happy to help. I'll contact you in PM and get you up to speed.

fkncommishlb
  4. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    [MENTION=12425]MLT24[/MENTION] also seems to have not posted his scores this week, either...So 25 people who aren't posting scores...

fkncommishlb
  5. I SSJ Bardock I

I SSJ Bardock I Party Planner

Ratings:
    +547 / 0 / -0
    Nah it's still only 24 as I post my scores right after I play each round, don't know why my name is on the list. I'll try and do my part though. I know of a couple of guys who play TGC but they are not in LG. I'll try and get them to partake here

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    All help is appreciated! Thanks!

fkncommishlb
  7. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I was waiting to see if PS4 swing patch was coming out, but it didn't so I played all rounds last night and just input them. I been here every week since I signed up, no worries I will always be here. Well as long as they fix the PS4 swing. I HATE it right now. Slam city for me. I get physically tired lol.

I like your pick of courses better than the ones over at TGCTours every week, well except this weeks Major. I can't stand playing on concrete greens. Bores the heck out of me. Try to land short of green, watch ball bounce on green and roll all the way to the back. Either very long put of chip shot. Rinse and repeat every hole. I am making my first course and will share it someday. And it won't have concrete greens I can promise you that. But still will be fun, exciting, and if the wind picks up, very hard.

No Streaming Account
  8. colinw001

colinw001 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Sorry Commish - have posted now - great work as always. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. SMIFFYLFC79

SMIFFYLFC79 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I know [MENTION=15715]TROWELHEAD[/MENTION] and he is still having log in issues, spoke to him yesterday about it, he just cant log in, wont let him.

No Streaming Account
  10. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    I've spoken with him at length, and he's not gotten back to me about any new issues. If it's a log in issue, have him reset his password.

fkncommishlb