new faces in new places (deadline trades)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Kred_14, Jul 26, 2018.

?

who improved the most

Poll closed Jul 30, 2018.
  1. marlies

53.8%
  2. t-birds

17.9%
  3. bruins

15.4%
  4. admirals

2.6%
  5. wild

7.7%
  6. eagles

2.6%
  1. Keller I9I

Keller I9I Set your heart ablaze

Discord:
    its_kredy#0
    Ratings:
    +221 / 21 / -53
    2018-07-21 11:37 am Completed
    [​IMG] Rockgosu4
    [​IMG] DeathToRob
    [​IMG] Looped61
    [​IMG] deerhunter2911
    [​IMG] berardomauro95
    [​IMG] noahswick14
    [​IMG] Komotoast
    [​IMG] JrPens91
    [​IMG] eye2797
    Toronto to send LAK 4th round to Florida
    imo Toronto won this trade they get to upgrade on fwds and get a solid dman in return so they aren't really missing much by trading away looped, who was stellar last szn but no where near the dman he was then. deathtorob went 2-0 for his new team putting up solid numbers, really underrated imo he doesn't show up on the scoreboard but hes a guy u would want on the ice. rockguso his linemate went 3-0 on his new team. imo good changes for the players in this trade. now looped hasn't even played a game but hes good too. baradomaura95 and noahswick two top line players for the t-birds putting up insane point numbers. noahswick comes out with a statement in his first game after being traded and shutout against eagles, mans puts up a 11 point game in his debut wearing the blue and white. then he beats the wolfpack in his next game, berardomauro95 was his linemate in both those games he put up some decent numbers too, then they lost to Utica sadly. komotoast is a pretty good dman also shutting down the wolfpack. t-birds got fleeced imo, the trade just doesn't make sense I hope theres riots in springfield.
    2. [​IMG] seeyoukey
    [​IMG] DanHarper13
    [​IMG] TheLoneWolfIsMe
    [​IMG] AwesmazingMonkey
    [​IMG] Reppin_The-Six
    [​IMG] Kred_14
    I got to see this trade first hand develop, pretty risky trade moving reppin but we got 2 good pieces back in return that filled out the roster nicely, dan has been a stud for us since he joined the team, mans a pure sniper getting himself in good scoring positions he went 3-0 for us this week with 9p and 7 goals. seeyoukey aint no slouch on the defensive end either, really good defensive awareness, cant believe this guy was a tc last week lol, we knew him from vg so we knew he was gonna be good. he went 3-0 for us too lol. Reppin_The-Six hes a really good player, he puts up numbers but a forechecking center wasn't gonna win playoff games for us, so I didn't see him as part of our playoff run. the trade made sense to the admirals because him and cbthomas played together forever and they should be a really good line top 10 line for sure
    [​IMG] Matty_Lucci
    [​IMG] T_B_61
    [​IMG] Royalkc85
    [​IMG] Six96969
    [​IMG] SandmanHTMF
    [​IMG] Mtl-cor
    pretty big trade unnecessary imo for the wild, royal and sandman both really good defensive dmen basically the same player except royal has a few more tricks and, sandman is a really good trap defender, matty lucci was just to fillout the roster and save cap pretty bad contract imo.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account