New Man In Charge: Interview With Newly Named Cavaliers Owner Elite TKO

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    Recently, I got to chat with Elite TKO. Elite is the LG Cavaliers newest owner after the original owner, Dr. E Doolittle, stepped away after an 0-12 start to the season. Me and Elite discussed the challenges of taking over a team, trades, and what he expects from the team for the rest of the season.

Q: You’re taking a over a team mid season, what do you think is the most difficult part about that?

A: For me, it was mainly getting the line together that wasn’t mine, and making sure everyone is still on board to play, and seeing where we need to make the necessary changes to get better.

Q: What aspect of being an LG owner are you most looking forward to?

A: Getting to work some trades with some of the other owners in the league that I didn’t know before this season.

Q: The Cavs have struggled through the first two weeks, how will you as owner try to turn things around?

A: I already made some trades to get some fresh blood. We had too many of the same players on lines and TC. Needed to add some playmaking, and defense. Which I feel we have done pretty decently with trades.

Q: What should the people of LG expect to see when they see the Cavs play under your leadership?

A: Guys that won’t quit just because the scoreboard isn’t in our favor. Dudes who want to get better and learn from their mistakes in games. There are some really solid teams in this league and there won’t be easy wins, but we will find a way to get dubs.

Q: Lastly, what is your ultimate goal for the season?

A: To build solid relationships throughout the league, and see all my guys get better at the game including myself.

There you have it, your new LGBA Cavaliers owner Elite TKO. It looks like he has some big plans for the team, so make sure to watch out for the Cavaliers in the coming weeks.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account