29.4%
  2. no

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  1. Slo_Mobius

Slo_Mobius Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -16
    The stat is called Regular season team points per game or TP/G. All other stats aside the main goal in this league is to win it all and get that cup, right? Well you can't win it all if you can't even get in the playoffs. In order to get in the playoffs or get a good position in the playoffs you team needs to put up points obviously and OT losses contribute to your team points. So basically the equation is: (# of Regular Season Wins x 2 + # of Regular Season OT Losses ÷ Regular Season Games Played)

Here are some well known vets in the AHL and their TP/G. This stat uses ALL OF YOUR REGULAR SEASON GAMES PLAYED regardless of what position you played.

@Berrakov - 1.41
    @IxI-Toffoli-IxI - 1.39
    @jmligt - 1.36
    @KittyKing69 - 1.25
    @bottle_man - 1.25
    @Slo_Mobius - 1.2
    @Maddens26 - 1.17
    @eye2797 - 1.16
    @Kepler14733 - 1.12
    @Ceeg87 - 1.12
    @Squall227 - 1.06
    @Degraves5 - 1.04

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. erinssilence

erinssilence Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +709 / 28 / -83
    Doesn't really say anything about the player themselves and more about the teams they've been on.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    memphisonfirex
  3. Slo_Mobius

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -16
    You are 1 out of 6 guys on the ice. I would say you have quite an impact on whether you win, lose or get an OT loss. Like I said in my previous post no one stat means anything but you have to look at all stats to get a good picture of overall value in a player.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    Useless stat cause Berra is on the top of your list. ;) (jk berra)

It's an interesting stat, and worth noting, but also heavily defined by your team.

in season 7 I was on the monsters, the worse team in the league, eventually got traded to the marlies, one of the best teams in the east.

Doing the equation for my games on the monsters I was a .4
    For the Marlies I was a 1.58

1.19 overall, the stat says more about the players around me then myself imo.

Now, I do find this stat cool and interesting though and something to add on to other stats while looking at players.

I would like to know the equation LG uses to evaluate players performance in game for rankings, hot streaks, etc.

Maybe we could fiddle around and possibly find something useful to add more perspective to a players worth.

sumaaaaaaaa
  5. Slo_Mobius

Ratings:
    +50 / 9 / -16
    I feel all stats are heavily reliant on the players you are playing with though. When you have played well over 100 games this stat begins to matter more. If you have only played 2 seasons than it doesn't mean as much.

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Foxnetsov

Foxnetsov Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Foxnetsov#6802
    Ratings:
    +247 / 19 / -45
    I believe it could be somewhat useful. If I did it properly than I'm currently at 1.61 and last season I was 1.65

helps me visualize how much worse i'm doing this season despite being on a better team

Tendy_x