New to site, not sure if too late to be scouted/put on a team

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Profexion, May 5, 2012.

1. Profexion

Profexion Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, I'm new to the site and was referred here by a friend. I'm looking to be scouted, or whatever need be to be put on a team. I'm just going to lay it out there since I'm tired of playing with people who quit if we are losing, little kids yelling into the mic, etc. I play to have a good time, and to win. I can bring a lot of value to any team offensively, I'm a shooter but I cycle the puck a lot, looking for an open man. I'm a two-way LW/RW style of player, as I believe a good offense stems from a solid defense. I'm very vocal, always communicating with my teammates and looking for ways to improve my game. I'm a team player first, before anything. Look, I can sit here and talk about how much I can bring to the table for your team, but the proof is in the pudding. I'm not looking for a handout, I'm just looking for a team to have a look at me. I'm sure if you give me a shot, you won't be disappointed in what I can offer to your team. I'm looking to meet good people, who don't quit when their down, who just want to play some puck, and have a good time. If this sounds like you, don't just lurk this post, send me a message. Thanks guys, and good luck.

No Streaming Account
  2. Meeble

Meeble Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There's going to be a draft/assignment of the late signups to fill missing spots. Season starts tomorrow, so I assume it will be sometime soon.

No Streaming Account
  3. Profexion

Profexion Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright. How does this work for us who aren't on a team now? I see the rosters posted and am just wondering what happens next. Do we have to wait it out until we get put on a team, or what? Thanks.

No Streaming Account
  4. BROKEUDOWN

BROKEUDOWN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 2 / -6
    -Owners/GMs draft a team of 17 you realize in a week that you drafted people that will never come back to the site again, or answer any Xbox messages.
    -Owners/GMs just have to send them a 'league removal warning', after a period of time with no response they will removed from the league
    -Then a team with less than 17 players will be eligible to be randomly assigned players from the waiting list, to get the team back up to 17.

Im not sure if there will be a small draft or if you will just be placed on a team, i don't think scouting will be overly necessary because there will be spots opening constantly, that all need to be filled.

No Streaming Account