* New * NHL 18 Beta, 6v6 Experience

Discussion in 'EA NHL Series' started by LG-McDonald, Jul 28, 2017.

1. natedogg1122

natedogg1122 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -5
    I think who ever is in net should be extra attacker when pulled and I love new defensive play

No Streaming Account
  2. Puggeriino

Puggeriino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 33 / -43
    we want build back

Puggeriinoo
  3. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +260 / 15 / -9
    I don't know how many people play it...but....

Goalie Practice mode. You can make 1 million saves and you don't get a point for it unless you actually stop and HOLD the puck and force the play to start over. I think most Goalies will agree with me the score should more accurately reflect the goals vs the actual saves even if the puck is not held to restart the play.

I know it's not huge....but it's seriously annoying. That's like one of the easiest things to fix. Just need a numeric variable and increase it by one each time a shot is stopped, even if there's a rebound.

If EA can't do that, I can't expect them to be able to do anything.
    ** excuse if that sounds rude, but something so simple should not be left in multiple products, it's annoying and frustrating **

(and before anyone says anything I hold my own pretty well in a 5 vs 0 in Goalie practice mode...lol)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Bottomless_Pit
  4. IM HEARTLESS323

IM HEARTLESS323 IM THE GREATEST EVER

Discord:
    IM HEARTLESS323#0904
    Ratings:
    +951 / 283 / -258

can this please be FIXED ... every delayed PIM the goalie goes to the bench and you get "Careless Positioning" after about 3-5 times doing this you get BOOTED from game.

Thx

im_heartless323
  5. DaNextOne

DaNextOne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 4 / -10
    Overall, it's a decent experience. Tons of improvements can be made to bring this game mode back.

However, the single most important (and easy fix) is to bump up the EASHL players from 3-4 liners to 1st liners.

NHL dev team spends countless hours improving; agility, skating, passing, new dekes...Yet, we are unable to enjoy them because we are playing with 10 Brandon Prusts on the ice. It's not difficult, bump up the overalls, show off the features you've been working on and eliminate the water downed 6's expierence you have been feeding the community for years.

I'm actually astonished this has not been addressed yet. They keep marketing a product and features they can't deliver on...by choice.

My two cents.

No Streaming Account