NHL 19 Feedback/Wishlists

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Leafy, May 2, 2019.

1. Bassani 097

Bassani 097 This place is a joke.

Discord:
    Bassani 097#6008
    Ratings:
    +217 / 47 / -52
    You guys that mention 12's fail to remember the ones who will never get off the ice because they're too good at the game to get off & let others play. No thanks.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Looped61

Looped61 LGBA PSN S5 Nets GM

Discord:
    looped61#0
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -1
    GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED GM CONNECTED

Wait one more thing:
    GM CONNECTED

douglaslupo
  3. Mr Torts

Mr Torts 3-time

Ratings:
    +380 / 29 / -11
    There are a lot of things to change around the edges, like presentation, adding lobbies and club practice back in, making builds fully customizable again (although I kind of like the system they have now and it's better than the presets from 16/17/18), but they need to make adjustments to the core gameplay first and make it more fun again. I really just keep playing this game because I love hockey.

-Make the skating smoother, make the right stick easier to use and bring back the 45 degree/glide cuts. Not enough control over your player offensively lowers the skill ceiling imo.
    -On defense, the bumps and incidental contact plays are way too overpowered and it causes the offensive player to lose the puck too easily, but poke checks are way too weak and just result in constant penalties. Need better balance here as well.
    -Goaltending, glove hand is too strong and goalies need to be shrunk a bit, some of their animations need work as well. Not enough of a skill gap here either.

This game really just feels like EA has catered to the average players and lowered the skill gap drastically. There will always be trapping in high level gameplay but the game has never felt slower or more sloppy, the skill gap is too low and games are just a mess. There isn't enough control over your players and there is so little variety of scoring.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. JACKIExCHAN

JACKIExCHAN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 5 / -3
    I wish I could make saves

No Streaming Account