NHL 22 Beta Feedback (Gameplay and Bugs)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by SweetLou9208, Aug 30, 2021.

?

What version of the game are you playing

1. New Gen (xbox series S/X or Ps5)

61.1%
  2. Old Gen (xbox one or ps4)

38.9%
  1. Mr Orock

Mr Orock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -47
    I saw a penalty glitch that looped a game and made us quit in club.. happened 3 times so the first 2 each team paused and the third we said uh oh lol…
    I like the gameplay so far honestly: skating hitting poking all felt great. Passing is an adjustment but it makes for more of a skill gap so i like that.

wedunkthose
  2. Shifty Chrispy

Shifty Chrispy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shiftychrispy#0
    Ratings:
    +25 / 2 / -14
    Whoever thought of adding that chick to tell me whats new or random facts that I do not care about, prolly should never be aloud to share ideas again.

1. You should be given the option IMMEDIATELY to turn off that menu announcer. A lot of people turn down music when they play as well nowadays anyways.

2. You could've simply given us Text that comes up sometimes that tells us whats new or whats happening around the EASHL. Giving me surprise voice lines from someone that I don't prompt is irritable.
    Madden did the same shit and no one liked it when they had some dude commentating on what's new

• Funny Funny x 1
    shiftychrispy
  3. Cross_X_Check

Cross_X_Check Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,125 / 123 / -201
    So I've personally played Goalie for 4 games in this so called Goal Line. I will be first to say that whomever thinks goal line is an actual thing needs to reevaluate. I was completely destroyed when playing what is supposedly a goal line. I get if a goalie is completely out of position he should be punished and scored on. But I also wanna say that when is it time for everyone else to adjust? Everyone bitches about goalies every single year and they get nerfed to where it's not a level playing field.

Forcing passes through 3 people back door, shooting a puck without a goalie making an animation until after it goes in the net. These are just 2 things that are unrealistic that were in NHL 21. When is it time to give the goalies some love and allow us to have a semi level playing field?

I agree the game needs to be fine tuned. Skaters need to learn to adjust as well. The game was built to be more realistic. Shit like rocket sauce passing a backhand to a guy don't work because that shit isn't realistic. Puck pickups need to be adjusted slightly but not much as people don't understand the games stick collision physics seems.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    cross_x_check
  4. Raceboy77

Raceboy77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 2 / -4
    We really need more loadout slots. 5 per position would be awesome. With all the new options to edit stats and more traits on players to mess around with, increasing loadout slots is a huge need for anyone who plays more than one position.

Raceboy77