Nhl/AHL AGM

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Chearthquake, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Chearthquake

Chearthquake Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 3 / -3
    Hi,

I’m looking to get into the management game, but I know my lack of expierence is adeterment. I would maybe like to be someone’s AGM to learn the ropes so maybe I can be an owner or GM in the future. If you are looking for some new blood let me know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Discord:
    John Sheldon#9411
    Ratings:
    +849 / 9 / -28
    @Chearthquake

I like your want to not only better yourself as a player but get involved into the management field of the LG. One suggestion that I have for you is that whatever team you get bid on by inform them of your strong interest in becoming AGM of that organization. Depending on who it is I think you will learn a lot & then you'll be able to see the daily activity that is needed by the Owner & General Managers. We have a lot of great potential talent within this league involving players & management that if you are as driven as you sound then you will take the appropriate steps towards the management side of things.

I wish you luck & hope to see your progression potentially through the upcoming seasons! ​

John_SheIdon
  3. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    F

No Streaming Account
  4. Huffdawg915

Huffdawg915 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    huffdawg915#2913
    Ratings:
    +42 / 6 / -3
    Hell of a player with a great understanding of the game. Wherever he ends up they will be glad they got him.

No Streaming Account