OFFICIAL NHL-AHL-ECHL-CHL League Transparency Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Oct 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    League Removals

Last season in the interest of transparency, I created a thread to public post the proof and information used to remove players who were caught on season tags.

This season I will continue the trend to ensure the community is given reasoning as to why certain members are not longer in good standing with the League.

*All members removed have been officially notified as to why they were removed. They have also been given a time frame in which they can apply to return to the League*

**All returning members will be put on a probation, therefore any other conduct unbecoming of them, will result in a permanent ban**

***Any member of the website who assists the League with these issues will be kept as anonymous as possible.***

• Like Like x 10
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    Girgs x 28

Girgs x 28

Removed prior to the S18 playoffs for involvement with a second tag on his AHL affiliate's team.

His punishment was removal for the remainder of the season. He was lost eligibility to be management for future seasons.

His IP, along with the IP of his brother's account has been linked to a second account "mcable00"

Punishment

All three accounts have been issued a six month site ban.

Mcable00 account is ineligible for future play in the LGHL.

Girgs x 28 is ineligible for play until season 20

x1x Datsyuk x3x eligible to play S20
    (this account was ban due to Girgs playing on it in VHL, as well as using it while his personal account was chatbox ban in S17)

Proof

[​IMG]

*Two other accounts are also linked to the IP, that are under review*

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    • Like Like x 14
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  3. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    xxScrivens30xx / Bakes30 / Orleans

xxScrivens30xx / Bakes30

Player issued a six month site ban for a second account as well as being the member behind the incredibly hilarious Twitter account "Brodie McDicklicker".

Orleans

Issued a site ban and two season ban for an IP match to MLGesus. Also involved with the twitter account.

Proof

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    • Like Like x 18
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  4. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    League Removals

Last season in the interest of transparency, I created a thread to public post the proof and information used to remove players who were caught on season tags.

This season I will continue the trend to ensure the community is given reasoning as to why certain members are not longer in good standing with the League.

*All members removed have been officially notified as to why they were removed. They have also been given a time frame in which they can apply to return to the League*

**All returning members will be put on a probation, therefore any other conduct unbecoming of them, will result in a permanent ban**

***Any member of the website who assists the League with these issues will be kept as anonymous as possible.***​

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  5. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    W lE lB lE lR / Hi Im Hoodie / King Seaward

All three guys busted on second tags, and issued bans.

Hi Im Hoodie, is apparently in the NHL on a second tag. He was bad for being the Texas GM(ironically) Second tag was Th3 Weeknd xoxo. He also plays me next week apparently. So if you play COL and have a douche bag dman who isn't that great, it maybe him.

W lE lB lE lR had his "roommate's" tag, xballking

King Seaward was ban his season and was caught on lL y n x x29

All players issued a six month site ban and two season league ban.

• Like Like x 18
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  6. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    W lE lB lE lR / Hi Im Hoodie / King Seaward

All three guys busted on second tags, and issued bans.

Hi Im Hoodie, is apparently in the NHL on a second tag. He was bad for being the Texas GM(ironically) Second tag was Th3 Weeknd xoxo. He also plays me next week apparently. So if you play COL and have a douche bag dman who isn't that great, it maybe him.

W lE lB lE lR had his "roommate's" tag, xballking

King Seaward was ban his season and was caught on lL y n x x29

All players issued a six month site ban and two season league ban.

• Like Like x 18
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  7. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    Driscoll Brawler : Keeneklashkrew

IP match from these two accounts. Permanent ban issued.

• Like Like x 5
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  8. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    Wilkes-Barrie Issues

Bishop I30I

xxScrivens30xx was ban last season for having a second tag (bakes30) as well as being involved with the McDickLicker twitter. The Twitter pages for McDickLicker has been confirmed to be MLGesus

The Rumor guy twitter account has been posting a ton of information. How this all came about was a second account(Conzy01) send me a PM on the website stating he was MLGesus and wished to help the League, by giving up information on a second tag.

Informed me he was not in the league, but his two buddies(Scrivens and Orleans) were currently in the League under second tags.

The proof provided was an 11 picture message of a facebook convo between Bill(MLGesus) and Baker(Scrivens) where Baker admits his new tag was Bishop I30I.

[​IMG]

The only issue with that message was that the Bakes account is still active on Xbox Live.

After discussion in a part with myself, Hones and AT43, Bishop denied it all but in my eyes the writing was on the wall. Bishop finally cut the act and decided to give me all the info required.

He first ask for the evidence I was provided. Then also asked me if "Disaster" was the account that ratted him out for being the owner of the twitter account. I provided him with the above photo as well as confirmed that Disaster was the tag who informed me that the twitter was Scrivens.

Bishop explains that those facebook meesages weren't real and that Bill(MLGesus) must have sent the messages to himself. Bishop admitted he was guilty of using the same password for LG as facebook therefore Bill must have gotten onto his account that way.

Bishop then admitted who he was, and also said he could prove that MLGesus was also currently in the League. Bishop explained that Mysterion was MLGesus. The proof provided then was a text messages were Bill discusses the HAM game last Sunday where he says "PVT and I will be in the game"

[​IMG]
    http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/...eid=96601&leagueid=38&seasonid=19&games=true;

A few questions are still unknown, like why would two friends on Xbox turn onto each other. There was also several questions how At43 and Hones were not involved in this situation.

Several teams had bids on both Mysterion(2.5) and Bishop(4 MIL).

There has yet to be any proof that leads staff to think the WBS management had any involvement in this situation.

Punishments

Bishop I30I : Six Month Site Ban, two Season ban, No management listed for good

Mysterion (MLGESUS) : Permanent Ban, ineligible to play in LG again. Any members that are found to assist him back into this league will also face a permanent ban as well. This guys isn't welcome here and all of his account info will be shared with every other 6v6 League that is popular.

Since there is no proof linking the WBS management to this account, the game results will not be changed.

If there is any more proof out there, please contact me.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 13
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  9. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    MLGesus AKA Bullet l92l

With help from [MENTION=8626]tank6109[/MENTION] over at IOHL, we were able to uncover yet another MLGesus account.

A handful of complaints came in across both Leagues in regards to Bullet l92l, which me to contact tank to reference some IPs.

What we uncovered was that both Bullet and MLGesus, were located in the same town, used internet provider, but also had the exact SAME Longitude and Latitude coordinates based on Tris' IP reference.

Just to be save, and to ensure I didn't make a mistake, I googled searched the degrees given and it basically gave me a location within MLG home town.

Based on what I've provided, it is save to say MLGesus and Bullet l92l live basically in the same location, which is also grounds for a removal in my books. Ironicly enough, the BMcDicklicker account (lol get life) also has the exact same location.

Picture proof provided below.

IOHL IP of Bullet l92l

LGHL IP of MLGesus

Location showing it isn't just linked to a city, but an area in the city.​

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 34
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  10. Tiddus

Tiddus Hall of Fame Staff Member

Discord:
    Tiddus#1000
    Ratings:
    +808 / 22 / -64
    So in honor of the request for more transparency from us when it comes to very big matters here are the full details around the most recent tag second tag/tag recovery removals.

A few weeks ago there was a slip up by NXGI in the cb that was caught and brought to my attention of him stating that he only spend one week in Milwaukee. At first I dismissed it as stupidity on his part and just not having a good memory. Then there were some other rumblings that occurred that brought this back to the surface.

At that point I began a full investigation into the matter reviewing everything from Nxgi as a player over the past few seasons. This led me to MadeOfTwoFaces who was his gm in s22. Knowing that this would be the possible link to finding more tag recovery violators (if you're willing to do it once what's stopping you from doing it again) and help maintain the integrity of the league and site.

I also have his permission to share the following information.

Now this part I'm sure won't be liked by many but it's the nature of the business and anyone familiar with the law will acknowledge that sometimes you make deals to get the information that you want. I had heard that he may have been aware of the tag recovery and approached him with the offer of tell the truth and help me obtain information around the recovery or he can face the bans himself.

He chose to assist in the investigation and the information he provided led directly to me being able to contact nxgi directly about the incident. For his help faces is not being banned but will be placed on the no management list for the foreseeable future.

I messaged nxgi and sawse giving them an opportunity to come clean and own up to what had happened. Nxgi did exactly this and took 100% ownership of it asking for leniency for sawse and faces.

3 season bans, and 6 month warning group placement have been issued to both and I have chosen leniency with them and recommended against site bans for them based on several reasons. The site ban decision rests on the site admin however. They have also been informed that if they do not receive a site ban and attempt to buy out their bans prior to the 3 seasons expiring the bans will be reinstated and I will ask for site bans to be issued.

This is now the second instance of second tagging/tag recovery this season. I'm not sure why people think this is ok and that they won't get caught. This all happened not this season and it was still found.

Any other questions can be sent to me via pm. Thanks for your understanding.

• Like x 13
    • Winner x 6
    • Informative x 4
    • Get Good x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    Tiddus08
  11. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    A few weeks back, the league received a number of complaints in regards to Syracuse player @l Harvey l x44 not playing all of his own LG games. Some rumors said @Shockz was on the account, while other rumors pointed fingers at @CT 66.

After a few weeks of reviewing and investigating the situation, I was able to confirm that Shockz in fact played in 5 games for Harvey. Those five games that resulted in points for Syracuse ended up being overturned. Due to the points lost from those games, Syracuse is no longer in a playoff position.

After a discussion with CT 66, and Dark l2l, no further information was obtained on this situation.

The punishments are as follows :

CT 66 : Six month site ban, three season league ban, no management listed on return.

Dark l2l : Six month site ban, three season league ban, no management listed on return.

l Harvey l x44 : Six month site ban, three season league ban, no management listed on return.

Shockz : Six month site ban, three season league ban, no management listed on return.

At this time, I would like to extend an apology to the Syracuse Crunch. I realize that this determination does effect some of the innocent players on this roster in a negative fashion. As the League's Commissioner, I have the responsibility to the League as a whole to ensure these situations are handled correctly and consistently based on our League rules. It is in the best interest of the other 29 teams this season for these games to be overturned, and for the League to take a stand and say we do not deem this stuff acceptable.

Those of you whom have information, by all means come forward. This is yet another example of a tag removal where I will not be posting the proof provided to me. This is a private website, and to protect thee members involved whom have helped me, I will not be providing anything to anyone. The amount of cyber bullying that occurs after these issues arise is insane, therefore I start to protect the identity of those whom assist the League moving forward. I understand that some may not 100% trust my judgement, therefore the evidence has been provided to our site Owner, @Tris10, whom reviewed this and came to the same determination as me.

• Like x 22
    • Winner x 12
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  12. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    Just in case those of you assumed the evidence was fake. Here is the full confession from CT and Shockz

https://imgur.com/a/xGW77

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  13. xX Z3NO Xx

xX Z3NO Xx Former 14+ Season Xbox CHL Commissioner

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    Issue 1.

Moose Jaw had a player, @oO CARN13 Oo , removed from the for being a second tag that was attached to a former member called @ARAB POTATO . This player was removed from the league and as per the rule listed below the game he appeared in was overturned.

The user ARAB POTATO is serving a permanent site ban for DDOS attempts.

Obviously, the second tag was an ineligible player which resulted in the game being overturned.

Both people have had their accounts completely site-banned. McDonald is still investigating the situation more so these are all the details we can provide you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    xX_Z3NO_Xx
  14. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    I just want to add to what I posted in @Breckeeezy thread as well as what Zeno posted when we uncovered this issue.

First off we have this now as well;

upload_2017-8-6_12-37-35.png

That is full admission that the account was a second tag, and that the video proof that the players were "brothers" was fabricated.

Thanks to @Mantha for finally coming clean and showing some integrity during this issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I want to touch base about second tag issues in general to give the community a better understand of the process, the rulings and how we handle this stuff.

First off, I would like to apologize for to the Moosejaw Warrior players whom had no involvement with this situation. I can understand how frustrating it can be when you feel a bit ripped off based on this ruling, but at the end of the day when we look at the bigger picture, this was the absolute only decision staff could make.

Second tagging will always result in games being overturned regardless of the team who has the second tag has any involvement or not. As I stated a few days ago, we could never go to a system where second tagging games are NOT overturned! That will result in more and more teams using this tactic.

I also realize that there will always be innocent people on both sides of these decisions. Like I said I believe that there are players on the Warriors that had no involvement whom will feel upset with this ruling. But the bigger picture in my eyes are the innocent players on the other 59 teams who aren't cheating. Obviously it is way more beneficial to the League to protect the integrity and the competitiveness of the League.

Finally I also realize this issue has caused some secondary issues based off of frustration. Obviously we had some issues in the Warriors team chat where a handful of people broke CoC and took some serious personal shots at a player. I don't think their reaction would have been so intense if this series played out different. Nevertheless, there is zero excuse that I deemed acceptable to breach our code of conduct.

The fallout of this event runs deep with players being issued league and chat bans, with managers being removed and being placed on the no management list, and other people facing some minor punishment for a total lack of respect for staff. Clearly with IP matches, and what I described in the other thread there is zero doubt of this account being a second. I even have photo proof of Arab Potato asking a few other players for their accounts to play LG even after his attempts to disrupt service here on LG.

My hope is for everyone a stronger understand of the potential fallout from these events and from disrespecting our hard working staff whom help provide you with the best internet hockey experience you'll find.

Over my seasons of being staff I've seen a lot of strong and dedicated staff members come and go due to the lack of respect shown from our community. Hence why Tris and I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to conduct issues directed at our staff members.

Bottom line is this entire event was avoidable by just playing legit. We aren't handing out million dollar prizes here.

Here is my other post as reference for those of you whom have yet to see it;

http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-moose-jaw-controversy.261869/page-3

Over the years my experience has allowed me to realize that the majority tends to be silent. They tend to extremely enjoy their experience here on LG and just want to contribute to an honest and competitive 6v6 league.

To the majority, thank you for your support and continued dedication to LG!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, send me a PM

Thanks
    -Brodie

• Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  15. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    This thread is dedicated to the official statements in regards to situations that occur here on LG.

For many seasons the community has had some unanswered questions in regards to high level decisions made here on LG.

If you any suggestions of issues you as a community member what me to address please send me a PM. If you have any questions about a topic discussed in this thread please send me a PM directly.

Thanks

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  16. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    Issue: @G0LD N GUNS was the LG user Educated Thumbs up until S29. Under review for having multiple accounts on LG which would be against the terms of service.

Back Story - Clarification on "2nd Tags"

For many seasons here on LG several issues have been painted with the same brush, but aren't the same issue. Due to a lack of transparency, several members of the community only see a few minor similarities which causes the effect that difference situations are reviewed as the same.

"2nd Tagging" has been an issue for several seasons here on LG. In my eyes, it is the "four headed beast" due to the experience I have dealing with these issues. What I mean by "four headed beast" is there is typically four situations that occur on LG that the majority of the community classifies as "2nd tagging". Here are the examples:

1. Tag Recovery: This is the typical situation where we have separate players within the league and for whatever reason one player allows the other player to play on his or her account. We normally see this in the playoffs where a 1st line player may use a 3rd line players account for a game. Or even in situations where an ECU allows a roster player access to his or her account for the game in which the ECU is filling in for.
    2. Multiple Accounts: This is the HTH stuff. A user for whatever reason operators under one or several accounts here on LG. This normally occurs to circumvent a league punishment like a league ban or a chat ban. This is normally the most common situation we uncover.
    3. Shared Accounts - Fake User: This would be what Stormur was from last season. The account was made by a user so several other players could recover the account a play under this user.
    4. Multiple Accounts due to Inactivity - Inexperienced User: This can be chalked up to what occurred with a user like Kurt Dangle, who if you look at his profiled played up to S25 was inactive for S26-S27 returned as Shutdown RD in S28. A majority of these issues result in an account merger and investigation.
    A majority of these issues result in similar punishments (capital punishment) except for the forth example. The forth example is more situational based. The thought process that goes into #4 is a series of questions. 1) Is the original account under a seasonal or site ban? 2) Was the new account and old account active in the league at the same time? 3) Was there any benefit to the player or a team when this player switched accounts but did not inform the League? 4) How much experience does this user have with the League?

If the answer to question one or two is yes, the player is issued a capital punishment for circumventing the League TOS and or Ban Policy. If the answer to #3 is yes, then we need to look at what degree of benefit was had to determine a level of punishment should be issued.

Determining the level of experience a player has here is used to determine cause or reasoning to why a player has multiple accounts.

We still have users who think they need an LG account for Xbox and PSN. We still have users from season before I was here returning under new GTs. We still have users who create a new LG account when they get a communication ban on Xbox. As you can tell we have the full spectrum of issues in regards to our account policy here on LG.

Before I get into details about the recent issue, I wanted to ensure the community had some insight into how we review cases, how we classify cases, and what we normally issue for punishment.

Recent Issue - S29 Educated Thumbs / Gold N Guns

On Feb 17th, two days after CHL bidding had ended, and the player "Gold N Guns" had his bid of 500k expire I received a PM from him in regards to a potential TOS violation in regards to having multiple accounts. As most processes here on LG I did not receive all the info I needed up front which drags the investigation out a bit more than I'd like. The first thing I noticed was the "Educated Thumbs" account was in bidding, won by an AHL team, but not on a roster and not removed from the team and no removal notice in the new feed. I was curious if this was a glitch from a previous season and had Tris added to the PM. I asked for some insight into what occurred with the account post bidding. This is where the trail went cold and I dropped the ball. The MGT of the AHL Hersey team was no real help in regardless to why or how Thumbs was removed from their team post bidding.

The last really communication in the PM was me asking for additional information I did not receive. My mistake for not following up, but I do receive between 50-75 PMs daily.

Fast forward to this week, this issue resurfaced for my review again. Once I got word of it I immediately removed the player's eligibility to participate until the review was completed, hence why the player was ECU'd in game five.

My review of the case shows that this case would be classified as a #4 Multiple Accounts Due to Inactivty, whereby the player did not circumvent a ban, did not play games on both accounts at the same time, had a major advantage gained, and has experience within the League.

Deals with Gold N Guns were smooth. He was extremely mature and willing to accept any punishment issued from this case. He explained to me he created the account because he lost access to his Educated Thumbs account on LG. It is a weak excuse IMO because you can log into LG via your Xbox sign in. He also explained to told his current team Owner prior to bidding he was good to go, and his account was all verified and legitimate.

Obviously that was not the case and the account would have had to been merged PRIOR TO BIDDING to ensure there would be no issues like we are facing now.

The advantages in this situation would be:

• an entire season with a prospect status now allow the player to be called up. The player is in fact an amateur.
    • only one team knew his original GT and who he was. this allows for a minimal bid to be uncontested during an open bid session.
    Punishment Issued:
    • Gold n Guns was made ineligible for play for the remainder of the season and will be issued a two season ban for conduct unbecoming. The ban will begin in S30 and expire after S31.
    • His player status will be updated and his Educated Thumbs account will be merged into the Gold n Guns account.
    • The management team is still under review for their involvement in this case.
    Improvements for Future Season:
    • Make these players in these situations who are being investigated ineligible to play their games until the investigation is over. I ended up doing that for the part of the playoffs, but realistically this will help speed up the process since the player and managers will want a result sooner.
    • Look at account merger and status updates as soon as possible. Realistically if I had all the information in from of me from the start of the season, Gold N Guns could have been removed then randomly assigned giving him the correct status and a more fair value for a salary.
    • Obviously try to speed the process up so issues like this don't hang in limbo all season.
    • Consider stricter punishments for managers involved in shady deals like this during bidding. I understand everyone wants to be competitive but it never should dip so low where we have players who are trying to sneak into bidding sessions on a completely new account hiding who they are. It is one thing players change a GT before bidding to go for cheap, but its another when you make a brand new account to circumvent out news feed, and tracking systems in the League.
    Final Thoughts:

First and foremost I'd like to take responsibility for this ruling taking WAY too long. As stated I got the ball rolling but didn't not get all the information I needed to close it up at the start of the season. I should have followed up better to ensure I was on top of it. The punishment being issued to Gold N Guns won't be a capital punishment based on my evaluation of this situation. I think there was an advantage gained by sneaking into the bidding session, and there was an effort made at the beginning of the season to have this corrected therefore I do not feel this is at the same tier as account recovery, account sharing or multiple second accounts circumventing a ban or removal.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this ruling and getting me the information required to make this ruling.

Any questions send me a PM directly
    -Brodie

• Winner x 10
    • Like x 6
    • Informative x 3
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  17. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    Recently the chat box has been a bit of the wild wild west, whereby players at all hours of the day feel they are above the rules listed in our code of conduct. Setting aside the desire Tris and I have to try and make LG bigger, attract potential sponsors, having simple respect for what is deemed an acceptable comment in today's society is something our community needs to be aware of.

Our community for far too long has been labelled "toxic" and far too often a small percentage of our community contribute to such a negative atmosphere we turn away new players and users almost on a daily basis.

Over the last few seasons our staff members have done an outstanding job managing the day to day operations of our Leagues with minimal concerns and complaints. The one area that comes under criticism is often how we handle Code of Conduct issues. After reviewing a few issues today while I am on shift at work I am going to change how we handle code of conduct issues. Here is how staff and I will be addressing these issues moving forwards for the remainder of this season:

• All Commissioner and BOG staff will be instructed to issue a one week chat mute for any code of conduct issues they witness. If the issue they witness requires a more severe punishment, staff will submit a few screenshots to me directly with their recommendation. A few examples of more severe issues are; multiple offenses, incredibility over the top racial or insensitive comments, harassment, cyber bullying, etc.
    • All Code of Conduct complaints filed into the Action Center will be handled by our League staff and will result in a week suspension. Any more severe complaints will be forwarded along to me, and I will address them.
    The community needs to understand that policing 3000+ members conduct 24/7 is a fully time job! Unfortunately staff members are volunteers here as well, and our priorities are on day to day operations to ensure the league continues to run smoothly. That means we do require this community to police itself in regards to what is seen on our forums and in our chats. Continue to file Action Center, under Code of Conduct and included a few screenshots so we have something to reference.

For fifteen years LG has been home to competitive sixs hockey. The competitive environment we have created for ourselves here is incredible! At times I think we forget how good we have it here, and how hard we all have worked to create this site and league.

The purpose of the post is shed light on a recent complaint, the ruling, and an explanation of the ruling.

upload_2018-6-7_20-8-37.png

@SassyTricks72 was a CHL GM, obviously his comments recently in our chatbox aren't socially acceptable, and are a major code of conduct violation. After several other comments, he was removed from management, issued a two season ban and a six month chat ban.

upload_2018-6-7_20-11-49.png

@l Bix l also several inappropriate chat comment. This also resulted in a two season ban and a six month chat ban.

This is a reminder to our community we will not tolerate these comments, and users who act in this manner will have punishment coming to them. Let's focus on doing the right thing and acting the right way.

Thanks for your continued dedication to LG!

Any questions let me know
    -Brodie

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Like Like x 11
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  18. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    Issue: We got word that we had second tag issues on the Broncos. After some investigation we uncovered the following;

@SMS Fan 3 has the second tag @D4nkD4nglezz

@Cardon1 has the second tag @Barkovv

@Parayko l55l has the second tag @Senger x 75

@Luke x 92 has the second tag @Chaotic Hunter1

And the Owner @Alexander x 91 was in on the entire ordeal and admitted to six seasons worth of cheating.

The Result: All the second tags have been issued a site ban. @SMS Fan 3 @Cardon1 @Parayko l55l @Luke x 92 and @Alexander x 91 all were issued a Capital Offense(mandatory three season ban, and $100 buy back to return to play after the the three seasons. None of them will be managers again here on LG.

Two games from week one that @Chaotic Hunter1 won will be overturned to 1-0 loses as well.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 5
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  19. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -851
    bump

• Informative Informative x 1