NHL Player Ratings, After Week 3

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by ClumsyTurtle13, Jun 29, 2019.

1. ClumsyTurtle13

ClumsyTurtle13 xMAssStAtiC-

Discord:
    xMAssStAtiC-#1607
    Ratings:
    +370 / 2 / -8
    Hello everyone, I have not forgotten you all. I want to apologize for missing the week 2 post. I was on vacation and without internet so I could not post or even play my games last week. But I am back this week with player ratings.

There were no changes made to the sheet yet but a viewing problem was brought up to me which I already knew about. If you view from a PC the sheet is nicely sorted and names category titles stay on the left and top while you scroll making it easier to view. However if opened on the phone it does not do that. Their is only one fix I was able to do. If you want to view on the phone because that is better for you, download the drive app and then PM me your email. I will then share it over the app. From there you will be able to go to the app and view the page and it will be organized properly like on the PC. Please note that you will only have to do this process once because I use the same sheet for all ratings and seasons. So if you want to view the stat sheet in a better way on the phone download the app and send me your email in PM or in the comments and I will share it to you.

Other than that thank you everyone for the feedback and support and enjoy the player ratings!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c_sIr8arJyl20_XmHkRAqW5swEr_osCJNCm3M4hHC9U/edit?usp=sharing

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Xmassstatic